Seriously Oneplus?

1. admorris
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

admorris , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I can't debate someone that literally just makes up facts. I understand you're unhappy with your purchase and you're projecting...it's obvious to everyone on here. I feel for you...must suck to have a notoriously laggy phone...so much so that there's a term coined specifically for your manufacturer (Samsung lag). lag, screen freeze, lockups, jitters, dust on sensor, dropped calls...all known issues with the Note. keep focusing on the "thousands" of people with issues on the op6 and we'll keep enjoying our defective and cheapo phones. you still haven't responded to why you're lurking around a forum of a phone you clearly don't like...only to show your face on negative leaning threads. you don't have to answer...there is always someone like you out there..upset with your purchase, trying to drag everyone else down with you. won't work in here my friend.

Nikhil_1072 and yrralB like this.
  2. sspsinha
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

sspsinha , Jun 17, 2018 :
    @Liehjan. what do mean by camera issue in made in India phone.. so u mean it's hardware issue for made in India phone...so op6 shipping defective piece here... horrible

3. U1529104121155
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

U1529104121155 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I have a problem
    when making a call from the last dialled log, sometimes while clicking on the log call numbers it does not responds. it takes 8 to 10 touch to make call.....any remedy

4. yrralB
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

yrralB , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I have bought OP6 just this month..Have no issues with the battery and with the system whatsoever..I'm also a heavy gamer and so far, it's all superb. Try to get the warranty as early as possible.

U1529104121155 likes this.
  5. sspsinha
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

6. chicagoron
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2018

chicagoron , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I also myself just switch from OnePlus One to the 6 and I love it. I suppose you were expecting it to make you breakfast in the morning or something along those lines. lol. The phone is great.

7. Lucky Mongia
    Donut Jun 17, 2018

Lucky Mongia , Jun 17, 2018 :
    well dude i dont have any problems like you are having mine is working perfectly and the stabilisation is the best in oneplus6

8. paragd14
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2018

paragd14 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I too have 0 issues with this phone. it's my first OnePlus, and I just love it. I find it a bit disappointing that done things you can't customise (in design sense), but otherwise it's just mind-blowing!

9. G_David_Sexauer_YGtB
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

G_David_Sexauer_YGtB , Jun 17, 2018 :
    the only thing that is a waste of time is this fake user. this joke is a nobody... if this actually does happen to be a real person, it is only by the love of Jesus and your mother that you are still breathing, let alone capable of reading and using the internet simultaneously. If you judge an iPhone6 better than a OnePlus 6 , your life has already been harder than it needs to be and it's only going to get worse, so hopefully people pity you and allow you to voice your stupidity.

10. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2018

I am me , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Ok, you win, we do not have One Plus shops in UK so I am guessing you are in India. IPhones do not need to be expensive for repairs as you can opt to take Apple Care insurance which will give you extended warranty. I am using my OP 6 at the moment and really do like the experience but I am an Apple Fanboi at heart and I don't think I will move permanently to Android but if I did it would definitely be a One Plus for me. I enjoyed the debate , thanks

11. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

Nikhil_1072 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    But you can also buy insurance from other brands. Whats so special about Apple care insurance?

12. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2018

I am me , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Nothing ! I was merely stating that you can avoid costly repairs by having insurance. I will say something else though, the keyboard on OP is absolute crap compared to an iPhone!!

13. Daan_Eekhofアニメ
    Jelly Bean Jun 17, 2018

Daan_Eekhofアニメ , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I've lost 0% of battery while writing this reply using my OnePlus 6.

Also stop whining and make a complaint at the OnePlus Customer Support, i'm sure they'll send a new unit if what you described is true.

14. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

Bigmopotz

Nothing ! I was merely stating that you can avoid costly repairs by having insurance. I will say something else though, the keyboard on OP is absolute crap compared to an iPhone!!​

But the issue again is that you are saying your statement like you can only get an insurance with Apple and not with other brands. The fact is that you can get insurance on any smartphone you own, and i can bet that insurance from other REPUTED brands will be much more cheaper than that of Apple. And they will not only provide coverage for damage but also for theft and loss.
    Again, this is a strategy by Apple to earn income from users. And talking about keyboard, use Gboard or any other keyboard from playstore. This is the beauty of Android, make the device according to your preference.

15. I am me
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2018

I am me , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Sorry you need to read properly, our discussion is Apple v OP and your comment was regarding your cousin who had a $30 bill from Apple. I pointed out that when you buy an iPhone you are also offered insurance for extended warranty. I realise insurance is offered with other brands but that wasn't the subject of our debate. This is now a pointless thread as you have a very blinkered approach which just rubbishes the expensive mobile phones like Apple and Samsung in favour of the Chinese copycat phone. I have said all along that I have both and enjoy both for different reasons. Thats an impartial and balanced view. Have a good day!!

16. Vedang upadhye
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2018

Vedang upadhye , Jun 17, 2018 :
    OnePlus fans will buy their phones no matter what this is my 2nd OnePlus phone before this one OnePlus 3 i haven't disappointed with their products they have always given the best

17. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

My point is that Apple's service which you are proud of is good for only the 1 year after you buy the phone. Than it charges you premium on it and all comes down to the same level. Also, since Apple has expensive devices, than insurance on it will also be expensive compared to other devices. My cousions not buying an insurance was a mistake and buying Apple's phone was a bigger mistake.
    The hardware is overpriced, there software is highly locked down and then after 1 year, you pay premium for the service.
    And talking about copying, they just took inspiration from the notch design and didnt copied it. Even i can say that they copied oled display technology from samsung, but i wont. You have to learn from competitors in the market.

18. malidan
    Nougat Jun 17, 2018

malidan , Jun 17, 2018 :
    That's the difference between me.and you..
    You try to Imply, I will show you how each device has the same issues time and time again.
    It's all here on the forum, if you want to say it did happen carry on but I can produce and back up what i say at will.
    Make up facts when i,'m sitting on a pile of them.
    Who is our ? can't speak for yourself, looking for sucker likes and support.
    Plenty of people are not enjoying this device, as they fail to get phone calls the most basic function of a mobile phone.
    What! you don't know, look then

http://piunikaweb.com/2018/06/04/opneplus-6-users-around-the-world-reporting-call-drop-issues/

And before you come with the India thing have a bit of this too.

https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/05/oneplus-6-network-issues-european-users/amp/#amp_tf=From %1$s
    Debate these facts then, I can back them up with more from the forum.:D

Nortorious laggy phone's, every single OP device people have complained of lag.
    Debate that fact then, I can back this up on any device you choose.

The OP6 lags every time you change mode on the camera.
    Even a Lab reviewer said he had issues with PubG ,he had to be nice so he could keep the phone, but he still said it.

Another said he has Bluetooth issue.

And look you have OP rushing out updates, pulling them and breaking as much as they fix again on yet another device.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Yeah you enjoy it, I didn't tell you not to.;)

Choose any of these facts and I will back it up.:D

Yes i know amongst all the caos, you still don't have any issues, despite the ones that are obviously on every device because the are OS based.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018

19. malidan
    Nougat Jun 17, 2018

malidan , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Who doesn't have more at home, I thought I sold most of them and then I find another I could have got money for.;)

20. umitorhan
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

umitorhan , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I am not happy with that issue either but all in all it works better for me. I have hundreds of apps installed on my iphone 6; taking around 60gb of space and i m not going paranoiac about whether or not if any single one of them is going to drain the battery or kill the phone. Some people suggest not using apps that drains the battery such as Spotify on OP6... This is the meaning of "Never Settle" for OP fan boys?
    I figured out that it was youtube. It takes time for all resolution options to be available on youtube. Have another look again:
    Look again at the youtube video, it is avaible in 4k now.

No, that was another post. And the reply you mentioned was written with ip6, since i packed the op.
    Currently trying to figure out the return process. Apparently it is nowhere near simple... I was even asked whether the product arrived like this. Luckily i have a habit of recording the unpacking process. It has saved me twice now. I wonder whether OP would claim that I had misaligned the sim card tray myself if i didnt have evidence...

I got the phone all set up the first day. Apps, updates were all done. There were no apparent reason for heating up and drainage other than that it could be one of the apps...

Thanks for the technical details... When i record on 60fps the video is much more smooth. 30 fps results in videos like this. Perhaps EIS doesnt work? I d appreciate if you could have another quick look at this since it is 4k now:

I also took another video just now. This is not on a bike. Just calmy rotating the phone. The video still looks super messy.

Have a look at this please: even iphone 6 records clearer videos than this.

I paid 4400 DKK, which is 591 EUR roughly 686 USD including shipping from OP website directly. I rounded it up to $700.

Yes sir. I am not as rich as to throw away my money.

No thanks. Its a return for me. For another 10 EUR more i could get a Huawei P20 Pro. Or just replace the battery in ip6 for $30 and keep on using it.

malidan likes this.