Seriously Oneplus?

1. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    No probs bro. OP have always had an issue with QC, the build and ship mentality is strong in this company.

2. Sachin Malik 123
    Froyo Jun 25, 2018

Sachin Malik 123 , Jun 25, 2018 :
    Bro even I got the same problem...the finishing was not proper....glue coming out screen pressed more downwards... And there was more gap between the body and the screen on left side as compared to the other side....
    Gave it for replacement... One month have passed and still waiting to get my replacement unit....
    Bro no1 listens to us...they got there money instantly...and now they take a month to replace the device....there service is horrible...
    I complained a dozen of times to one plus but no1 listens to us...twitted to CEO and manager but nope no reply from them....
    They got the money and now they want to trouble the customer....
    Mentally torture them for the new device...
    There service is pathetic...
    They took the theme never settle too seriously that they don't wanna solve the problem fast...
    They don't realise how badly the customer is suffering.....
    I guess oneplus has hired robots to solve the customer problems... They don't have any sympathy any feelings about the customer

3. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    As food as the one where it couldn't focus?

As good as the one where the reviewer said 4k lacked sharpness and detail and reminded him of 1440P UPSCALED?
    As good as the one withnthe U12+ having the edge in speed?
    As good as all the video's that don't mention a single issue?
    No it's is not as god as people make out on YouTube. If you go by what they say it would be the best phone out there and it ain't pure and simple.

4. N1529128997941
    Eclair Jun 25, 2018

N1529128997941 , Jun 25, 2018 :
    malidan

As food as the one where it couldn't focus?

As good as the one where the reviewer said 4k lacked sharpness and detail and reminded him of 1440P UPSCALED?
    As good as the one withnthe U12+ having the edge in speed?
    As good as all the video's that don't mention a single issue?
    No it's is not as god as people make out on YouTube. If you go by what they say it would be the best phone out there and it ain't pure and simple.

I don't have any issues... it focuses good, for the price point it's good. fastest charging, fastest fingerprint, fastest face unlock, and best of all fastest performance... what else u ask of 500$ phone. plus it looks nice... buy a mirror black and keep looking at it's back for hours.. it's stunning... it probably is the best phone out there for the price point. oh I really dont care about wireless charging, it can still be used in rain, speakers are better than my last phone, I use earphones anyways, oh and yes there is a little issue of battery drain with new update but I still get 4.5 hrs of SOT and my entire day goes by with just a single charge...

5. Navraj Singh
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2018

6. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    I stopped reading when you said focus good at the price point, I could buy $100 phone and it would fucus.
    That is a very sad excuse, but then I saw fastest.

Fastest finger print? No on par with Huawei

Fastest faceunlock? No on par with Huawei. It's not secure so its a gimmick. There is no convenience in using it and making your device unsecure. It's been reported it will open your phine with your eyes closed.:confused:

Fastest charging? In have covered this many times
    And there are several charge systems quicker.
    When the OP hit 100% the HAUWEI was at 98% of a 4000mAh battery that is way quicker
    Lenovo has a quicker system, etc.

Fastest performance? Now this is a tricky on, I didn't beat the U12+ for speed and the 6Gb lost to the Sony reloading like there was no tomorrow.

Looking at the back of the phone? Nothing beats the Huawei's sorry.:p

Price? The MI8 offers more for less and if the benchmarks are true the EE will decimate all until the Mate 20 Pro gets here. The Blackshark is already up at 290K+.

No iP rating, so use it in the rain at your peril.
    The speaker are poor all have said that.
    QI, like every other spec OP has added over the years nobody cares for them until OP added them.
    It's just a lame excuse.
    The OP is a little more than $500.;)

OP is just surround sponsored by YouTube hype, there are not many facts on display.

7. N1529128997941
    Eclair Jun 25, 2018

malidan

I stopped reading when you said focus good at the price point, I could buy $100 phone and it would fucus.
    That is a very sad excuse, but then I saw fastest.

Fastest finger print? No on par with Huawei

Fastest faceunlock? No on par with Huawei. It's not secure so its a gimmick. There is no convenience in using it and making your device unsecure. It's been reported it will open your phine with your eyes closed.

Fastest charging? In have covered this many times
    And there are several charge systems quicker.
    When the OP hit 100% the HAUWEI was at 98% of a 4000mAh battery that is way quicker
    Lenovo has a quicker system, etc.

Fastest performance? Now this is a tricky on, I didn't beat the U12+ for speed and the 6Gb lost to the Sony reloading like there was no tomorrow.

Looking at the back of the phone? Nothing beats the Huawei's sorry.

Price? The MI8 offers more for less and if the benchmarks are true the EE will decimate all until the Mate 20 Pro gets here. The Blackshark is already up at 290K+.

No iP rating, so use it in the rain at your peril.
    The speaker are poor all have said that.
    QI, like every other spec OP has added over the years nobody cares for them until OP added them.
    It's just a lame excuse.

OP is just surround sponsored by YouTube hype, there are not many facts on display.​

everything u mentioned is indeed true... but OP6 acts as jack of all instead of king of one. Lenovo has quicker charging, but are their phones this fast in performance, you talk about blackshark phone by ASUS, sure, it's a gaming phone (UI sucks) oneplus is more about giving you all (above average, if not the best) at less price, you speak of MI, sure, pray everyday that it doesn't blast Everytime it heats up a bit... u talk about Huawei, sure, good luck on your after sale service when ur suddenly switches off and don't turn on.. op has also bad after sales service but it doesn't turns off suddenly like a freaking magic...

8. L1529948805214
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2018

9. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    Nothing what you said is true all you see is Youtube mismatches, as reviewr carefully word the video's.
    When you talk about after sales OP is one of the last companys you should stand behind on that score.
    Their tale of woe is long, very long.
    Yellow band and Jelly i don't need to go any further than that.
    The Black shark is made by Xiaomi and the UI thing means nothing when OOS is full of bugs.
    Lol you talk about heat from other oems when your on the OP forum, every device all you see is heat and OP don't even use thermal paste or heatsink.
    There are plenty who will tell you about their fired Mobo's on this forum.

Device's switching off and dying thats a OP festure too, what do you think happened when the Mobo fried. :tearsofjoy:

You have said 1 issue for each oem, but OP have all of them on every device.
    Heat on a Xiaomi tells me you had a Redmi with a SD652( no known for heat in every device it was used in )
    I glad to see you saw the folly of your OP fast charging is the fastest. ;)

10. N1529128997941
    Eclair Jun 25, 2018

so in the end, you won't believe because you don't want to... it s fine, tragedies leaves trauma behind... I am quite satisfied with what my op offers intead of what my last Samsung offered... hope my op works fine until I decide to change it after like 3 years or something...

11. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    What is there to believe?
    I believe in the facts and as I said there aren't many on YouTube about a OP. The last best a OP has is speed and thats all cheats.
    Even in a stress test OP cheat by blocking CPU from reaching 100%.
    Screenshot_20180624-104501_YouTube.jpg
    Beaten in benchmarks, beaten by The U12+, the Sony and when the Mate 20 and EE gets here game over.:p
    Your gonna need some new excuses.:tearsofjoy:

12. N1529128997941
    Eclair Jun 25, 2018

oh well i think you should change your op then

13. N1529128997941
    Eclair Jun 25, 2018

oh I just checked... your U12+ cost 800$... just before you, a guy was criticising my opinions and he was right in few areas, like you, and just like you i argued op6 is better at what it offers for its PRICE...you see I capitalize "price", find me a HTC, ASUS, HUAWEI etc phone that offers as much as op6 at its PRICE... op6 is mid-ranged, it costs 500$, your better performing phones puts a bigger hole in our pocket... that's totally understandable... and yes op6 is probably also the best looking and feels better when holding... it's build quality is good as well for it's PRICE...

14. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    Did that ages ago.:rolleyes:

15. Sergio Sonego
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2018

Sergio Sonego , Jun 25, 2018 :
    I have good battery life, better than average camera, item correctly packed and my issues al start were resolved by update 5.1.8

16. malidan
    Nougat Jun 25, 2018

malidan , Jun 25, 2018 :
    OP offer nothing compared to the MI8, more specs, more hardware, less issues lower price.
    £385 today, you want to roll against a landslide far caary on, o dont know why you mentioning Asus, I didn't mention them to you.
    The Asus gaming phone will be a monster when it arrives, any good tech fan will tell you that.
    As usual. the OP fan runs to the mismatch:tired:
    In the Uk the U11+ is only £90 more,! for a superior camera, hardware, build, feature and OS. For me thats an easy buy.
    And one thing you cant' a price on brand recognition.

Screenshot_20180625-233413_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180625-233320_Samsung Internet.jpg

:p

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018

17. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2018

ghostofcain , Jun 26, 2018 :
    Screenshot_20180626-072159.jpg

18. Julian_Philip_89
    Eclair Jul 7, 2018

Julian_Philip_89 , Jul 7, 2018 :
    bosephina sounds like you are jealous and sensitive

19. Julian_Philip_89
    Eclair Jul 7, 2018

Julian_Philip_89 , Jul 7, 2018 :
    yes go buy something else then and quit bitching here I am fine with my phone but watching people like you complain and do nothing positive is ******* tiresome. so pelase do smell the curry and buy something else

20. JustJy
    Eclair Jul 7, 2018

JustJy , Jul 7, 2018 :
    Ok next time FYI you all YouTube uploader should go to YouTube setting and change upload quality to "FULL QUALITY” so we can watch YouTube at 4K not 480p! Intiendes!? Yaram! Lol