Seriously Oneplus?

1. malidan
    Nougat Jul 8, 2018

malidan , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Why would i need to copy and paste when my device has all of them bar stereo speakers?

No Dude people do care, you make excuses. Most of these features have been on FLAGSHIP phones for years and Apple decided to add the majority last year.
    So yeah people care alright:p

Dude tell me what Optic Amoled is, I bet you can't.

There is no such thing, you have a budget Samsung Amoled screen that OP called Optic Amoled without doing anything to it.
    People say they tuned it hense Optic Amoled, but if that is they case why are there 4 colour options once you choose anything other the standard it's no longer have an Optic Amoled yes, its just pure BS.
    Optic Amoled :tearsofjoy: you guys crack me up.
    There is no substitute for quality, excuses and gimmicks just don't cut it.

2. OnePlus_8t
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

3. aftabalam8c1
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

aftabalam8c1 , Jul 8, 2018 :
    good decision to revert back to iphone.
    now no battery drainage as you have to carry 1000000 mhah power bank or charger with you to charge it 10 times a day.

what will you do if you get a puncture in your new bike ?
    use your old cycle??

illogical post and international post to tarnish the image of one plus 6....
    don't mind it....
    but not all facing such issues..
    either u received faulty unit or using old version of os.

Marknixon73 likes this.
  4. malidan
    Nougat Jul 8, 2018

malidan , Jul 8, 2018 :
    What rubbish are you talking now? If you don't need it why has almost every smartwatch added it in the last 2 years? People want it because they can monitor there health, Samsung have had it for years before that. It also does blood pressure now, tell me people don't need that.
    I don't make mistakes when it comes to phones, I don't listen to hype and judge them on there merits or lack of.
    The simple fact that you mentioned OPTIC AMOLED tells me you nothing other than the garbage you have been feed. Go and read up, your out of your league dude.
    Optic Amoled:rolleyes: speedboats, dropping phones:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:handling wife and kids:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Its raining bs now.

5. Isma1
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2018

Isma1 , Jul 8, 2018 :
    it sounds like you got a defected device, I have none of those issues, the phone is super fast camera is pretty decent of course not like s9+ but for the price is pretty good, no glue coming out of my screen, so yeah you got a defected one.

Marknixon73 and Deactivated User like this.
  6. Deactivated User
    Jul 8, 2018

Marknixon73 and Isma1 like this.
  7. aftabalam8c1
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

Isma1 likes this.
  8. Marknixon73
    Eclair Jul 8, 2018

Marknixon73 , Jul 8, 2018 :
    That is my opinion of the phone!! I don't have a problem with this. My OnePlus can copy and paste off the internet too. You clearly have a problem with the OnePlus so just leave the forum you little keyboard warrior.

9. malidan
    Nougat Jul 8, 2018

malidan , Jul 8, 2018 :
    I don't have a problem with OP, but OP owner have a habit of talking the phone up and trying to rubbish basic features on other phones as not needed.
    Every feature that has been added to a OP Phone wasn't needed when it wasn't on a OP.
    Amoled, to much saturation the colours are more natural on a LCD.
    Fast charge , I charge overnight. Gimmick
    FP, I use double tap.to wake or pin. Gimmick
    Face unlock/ iris, the FP is faster Gimmick
    Dual camera, what's the point. Gimmick
    NFC, I never use it. Gimmick
    IP certification, it not like I'm going to take a shower with my phone. Gimmick
    Etc ,etc, etc
    With every new device another list of pathetic excuses, to lower the bar of what a flagship is.

As for copying and posting, you obviously didn't read what is said before so READ.
    My phone has all the things I listed bar one( stereo speakers) that's why I have a flagship whilst you try to lower the bar to claim to have one.
    It also most likely why you need to COPY and PASTE specs of the internet.:tearsofjoy:
    You do love to name call don't you, it must be the OP fan in you as you all say the same things:
    You hate OP:sleepy:
    Why don't you leave.:sleepy:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018

10. Marknixon73
    Eclair Jul 8, 2018

Your a funny guy if you have a flagship product then there is no need for you to be on this forum sulking!! I don't claim to have a flagship phone, but what I can say is I'm extremely happy with my phone. it's my first non flagship and yes there are a few flaws with it but nothing to cry about. I think in the foreseeable future you will be eating humble pie and will have a OnePlus back in your hand!

11. malidan
    Nougat Jul 8, 2018

malidan , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Who's sulking:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
    You OP fans live in some alternate dimension where everyone is unhappy.
    The only unhappy people on this forum own OP devices, that is the reality and not an opinion:tearsofjoy:

Look tell me how many unhappy people are in these subsections.

All
    These
    People
    Are
    So
    Very
    Happy
    Not:tearsofjoy:

There are a few flaws and there is nothing to worry about, really?
    OP have never fixed a camera so start worrying the flaws on the camera, they will be there until death.
    Like the :
    OP2
    OPX
    OP3
    OP3T
    OP5
    OP5T
    The OPX2/X/3 you can an accept this because of what they cost, but once you hit the 400 mark it's a different ball game.
    The twice a year release cycle means they can move on and leave the issues unfixed as the focus will shift to the new device.
    As for eating humble pie, this is device 8 and there are still:
    A ruck of bugs
    Camera issues
    Build quality issues
    Basic specs.
    1-2 years behind in total specs

I only paid £46 more for a Note 8 9 months ago, so why would I pay what OP are asking for a OP6?
    By the time OP get where they need to be for me to pay full whack, they will be in the £600's and who's going to want to pay that?:rolleyes:

I find it amazing how OP owners always have to say they are happy with their phones, when no one asked them anything.;)

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  12. Dualistic
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2018

Dualistic , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Merhaba,
    Sanırım senin cihazda bir anormallik var, çünkü bahsettiğin problemler bende ve aynı cihazı kullanan birçok kişide yok. Nereden satın aldığını bilmiyorum ama; tavsiyem servis imkanın varsa göstermeden olumsuz düşünme, iyi günler...

13. Dualistic
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2018

Dualistic , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Hi Orhan
    I think there's an abnormal in your device, because there are not many people using the same device and the problems you're talking about. I do not know where you buy it, but; If you have the possibility of serving as a consultant, negative thinking, good days ...

Marknixon73 likes this.
  14. Mange80
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2018

Mange80 , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Are you stupid ?
    All manufacturer has some faulty devises.
    Just return yours and get a new one.

I have no problems with mine.

Marknixon73 likes this.
  15. Marknixon73
    Eclair Jul 8, 2018

O1530916761316

Are you stupid ?
    All manufacturer has some faulty devises.
    Just return yours and get a new one.

I have no problems with mine.

glad you're happy with your device dude. I have no issues either. great phone in my opinion I'm sick of seeing all the negative shite from people.

16. Loveit
    KitKat Jul 8, 2018

Loveit , Jul 8, 2018 :

No, I AM DICK!

17. Marknixon73
    Eclair Jul 8, 2018

Edited........ It was supposed to say sick!!

18. Loveit
    KitKat Jul 8, 2018

Loveit , Jul 8, 2018 :
    But yet Dick flowed through your fingers.

Marknixon73 likes this.
  19. Marknixon73
    Eclair Jul 8, 2018

I'm going to have a rant about the rubbish keyboard now!!

Loveit likes this.
  20. sud_p1
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2018

sud_p1 , Jul 8, 2018 :
    There's problem in your phone dude. OnePlus 6 is really good. I'm using it since the launch. Even I have iPhone 6.