Seriously Oneplus?

1. malidan
    Nougat Jun 15, 2018

malidan , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Despite what the ill informed are trying to tell you, it's has already been confirmed by another member who has tested numerous OP6's and had it confirmed by service center engineers after they tested it. The A6003 has an issue with stabilization at 4k/30
    There is none.

2. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

3. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

extsudhir , Jun 15, 2018 :
    then what's smart phone ?

chirururu likes this.
  4. dermot33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 15, 2018

I_am_Batman likes this.
  5. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

chirururu likes this.
  6. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 15, 2018

ghostofcain , Jun 15, 2018 :
    The fifteen days return period, as mandated in law in the EU, is extended by OnePlus to all markets they officially sell into.

This does not affect your statutory rights , if they supply you a faulty device they MUST replace it in the EU within a "reasonable", the EU's wording not mine, period.

If you're not happy with your device, by all means return it, but whingeing on here isn't going to achieve anything more.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018

7. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

totally fake dear
    don't demise people who are telling truth

malidan likes this.
  8. malidan
    Nougat Jun 15, 2018

malidan , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Really how do you know that?
    Are you not supposed to use
    Facebook
    GPS
    Set brightness to your own satisfaction
    Use mobile data
    Use Wi-Fi
    Update your phone
    This is a smartphone yeah?
    I have had 7 update a on my Note 8 and have not had to clear the cache once.
    Sounds like this phone ain't too good and ain't for Power users.
    Thousands of people have issues and you think none of them know anything about an android phone.
    How's the lag on the camera app when you change modes.;)

9. umitorhan
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

umitorhan , Jun 15, 2018 :
    couldnt be further from the truth.
    I even paid for express shipping since i was so excited and couldn't wait a few more days. I wish i had worked the way it was supposed to and that i had kept the device. I spend a week researching which phone to buy; came up with OnePlus6 as conclusion; paid nearly $700 cash and got this device. What do you suggest me to do? Wait and hope they make an update one day fixing my camera issue? Send it for repair so i get the battery checked and sim card slot aligned? Is this what you would do?

ebvenugopal and extsudhir like this.
  10. umitorhan
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

My brother bought a refurbished note 7 that he bought in Turkey. That was a really nice phone. Perhaps i should look into note 8...

11. extsudhir
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

I have also Samsung note 8
    now I feel downgraded by purchased one plus 6.

12. Broseidon_Lord
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

Broseidon_Lord , Jun 15, 2018 :
    That's the case with all smartphone devices. Due to the massive scale of production, there will be anomalies with quality issues. Simply return the defective device through proper channels and get a new one.

I can assure you this devices is as awesome as the YouTubers and other users are saying. I've ran into zero issues so far (still haven't updated from the default 5.1.0 though). The phone is as fast as light and as smooth as butter. The camera is great. I haven't gotten any hitches with it and my girlfriend loves the 4k video recording. I can go through an entire day with moderate use on a single charge. The phone also tops up from zero in a little over an hour.

Needless to say, I have no complaints so far.

Jay Curdy and ade0410 like this.
  13. umitorhan
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

I am returning it. But perhaps; talking about this issue will help someone else out there not to waste time with OnePlus 6, as i had just done? Faulty devices for this price range and with such advertisement campaigns should not be acceptable. I feel that the youtube reviews are misleading. I did not buy an unknown Chinese brand from ali baba and complaining that i got a device not as advertised. I bought Oneplus 6 from Oneplus website.

14. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 15, 2018

ghostofcain , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Name one OEM who has never shipped a faulty device?

15. Dark_Matrix_Guru
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 15, 2018

Dark_Matrix_Guru , Jun 15, 2018 :
    first of all you're riding a damn bike and you expect the video to not be shaky and blurry? then maybe you should spend $600 on just a camera. let's not forget to mention that you upload the video to YouTube in nearly the lowest quality possible and complain about it. and you're always supposed to charge to full capacity before first use so if you failed to do that then yes the battery will drain fast.

on behalf of OnePlus and the users around the world of OnePlus devices please go back to Crapple

Must have taken this guy a few hours to write his post if he dropped 3%

16. jtrain03
    Donut Jun 15, 2018

jtrain03 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    the only video issue that I have had is with 4k. 60 fps. if I move too fast the video will stick for a second. anyone else have this?

17. sonuchoudhary00128
    Donut Jun 15, 2018

sonuchoudhary00128 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    one plus only cheats using their op5 and op6 I had the same problem with op6 and in op5 the camera gets worst after updates it's because maybe OnePlus use cheap hardware's and after updates those cheap hardware's gets damaged , one plus is a rising brand now but I don't think it's worth anymore for me and I don't suggest anyone to go for op anymore

18. O1529063883952
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

O1529063883952 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    i have been using this phone from 3 weeks now. to be honest battery backup is great and there is no issue i have been facing like you said.

19. F_Mike_Forklift_Mitas_sY
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

F_Mike_Forklift_Mitas_sY , Jun 15, 2018 :
    same

Dark_Matrix_Guru and dermot33 like this.
  20. umitorhan
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

You must be joking. Even in the lowest quality on youtbue one can clearly see how shitty OP6 records 4k video.

Luckily i accidentally backed the video up into google photos as well whle trying to post in youtube. Here is the full resolution a 400 mb file that you can look: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EwTZzosGzJLgK86F6

When you are not on bike the video is like this too. I take lots of videos while cycling with iphone 6; needles to mention that they are a hundred times better.

rathp likes this.