Seriously Oneplus?

1. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2018

2. FaleshC
    KitKat Jul 9, 2018

3. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2018

malidan , Jul 9, 2018 :
    It's "hell bent on selling it" dude and I didn't see any for sale signs anywhere.:rolleyes:

And it's tech and OP fans love speed test and benchmarks, well.maybe not this one;)

Bloat yeah, :rolleyes: is that the best you can say?
    The OP is laddened wirh speed hacks, yet it made short work of the OP6 here on bloated not fully optimised beta software.
    The speed you need:tearsofjoy:

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  4. FaleshC
    KitKat Jul 9, 2018

FaleshC , Jul 9, 2018 :
    that's why it is called beta.
    the way you have been advertising Mi8 all over community, and in all threads you get chance, what does anyone think about it?
    I won't say op6 is best or whatever, but seriously? you are literally advertising Mi8 on OnePlus community all over!!
    OK not that i care you like Mi8 for all your reasons, but does it really make sense you coming to almost all complain threads about op6 and praise Mi8, i mean its oneplus community man.

5. malidan
    Nougat Jul 9, 2018

malidan , Jul 9, 2018 :
    Lol i talk about iPX, S9, P20 Pro.etc etc.
    Stop crying and stop exaggerating, I don't even go into 2% of complaint threads.:rolleyes:

6. FaleshC
    KitKat Jul 9, 2018

FaleshC , Jul 9, 2018 :
    well good for you then.

Manju@1+6 likes this.
  7. izzykasha
    Lollipop Jul 9, 2018

izzykasha , Jul 9, 2018 :
    I'm guessing they said NO go away

8. Keohahn
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2018

Keohahn , Jul 9, 2018 :
    Idk about you guys, but I read the majority of these comments and videos without dropping a percentage so it feels like it's a faulty OnePlus. the majority seems to be enjoying their OP6 just fine. Definitely give it another chance :)

XRaptor29 and Marknixon73 like this.
  9. A1530122815516
    Eclair Jul 11, 2018