Seriously Oneplus?

1. ManeeshKumar
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2018

ManeeshKumar , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Either u r kidding or it was problem with the purchase....
    None of the problem mentioned happened to anyone...
    Video stabilization is one of the best...One thing good about OP6 is it's video recording mate...
    Kindly Contact OnePlus regarding this...

Dark_Matrix_Guru likes this.
  2. ZobeKobe5T
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

ZobeKobe5T , Jun 15, 2018 :
    yea I have the Op6 rn, it does not have any of the near defects you are talking about at least with my phone

A1526741878634 likes this.
  3. caspere
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 15, 2018

caspere , Jun 15, 2018 :
    You got a lemon. Please send it back and get your money back. Dont let this lemon remain in the world. OnePlus don't deserve your money.

4. ManeeshKumar
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2018

ManeeshKumar , Jun 15, 2018 :
    You are right sir
    Any electronic device: At least 3 complete charge cycles are required for optimal battery performance... That means charge to 100% and then charge again when battery falls below 20%...at least 3 times at first

5. malidan
    Nougat Jun 15, 2018

malidan , Jun 15, 2018 :
    The Note 8 is a great phone I have only had 1 issue since I've had it and that was to finding a good screen protector. It's a far cry from the OP 5 that arrived up at my door with hardware faults and bugs, i got rid of it inside a month.
    Battery life on my usage on average 9hrs Sot, the max I've had is over 11hrs and that included gaming and casting.
    The maximum standby was this
    Screenshot_20171231-160122.jpg Screenshot_20171231-160126.jpg
    I was using 2 device at the same time, but yeah battery life is excellent.
    I've seen some selling brand new units for under £500, bargain
    Software is now fluid, no bug and a new OS arriving in the 4th quarter. I expect that to be even lighter and faster.
    It's a pity about OP I like their ideas, it's just the execution is pretty poor and they don't seem to learn from their mistakes.
    Every device it's the same old issues and you hear the same excuses from the fans.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018

6. iArastu
    Eclair Jun 15, 2018

iArastu , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I dont know where you bought your phone but i have a Op6 from Amazon and its battery is damn good i dont charge it for at least 2 days (i dont game on phones though) It is the mist gorgeous phone ive ever held in my hands I took that risk and didnt buy a case cuz i get n orgasm every time i look at this thing

shinji81, Mr Mystery and ManeeshKumar like this.
  7. _Abhishekth_Mogili
    Donut Jun 15, 2018

_Abhishekth_Mogili , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I have got an issue with my one plus 5T while I talking in the phone it makes a noise that I can't hear the voice of opposite person can any one suggest me ??

8. Agiamiu
    Gingerbread Jun 15, 2018

Agiamiu , Jun 15, 2018 :
    The reality is that after you use a OnePlus 6 is hard to get used with any other phone. The OP6 is fast and this is what I am emphasizing in here. Yes are glitches no doubt about and hopefully will be resolved by OS updates.

9. 2020amolg
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2018

2020amolg , Jun 15, 2018 :
    First, when I got my OnePlus 6, it was in premium condition, and there was no glue sticking out. Second, battery on the OnePlus 6 could be improved, but unless you are doing heavy duty cpu or gpu processing apps, you should be getting at least 5 - 6 hours of SOT. Finally, the OnePlus 6 can record at 4K 60FPS, and that is the worst you have ever seen?

Also as a side note, at least OnePlus doesn't slow down their past devices to keep the "battery life good".

10. Shadow2157
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

Shadow2157 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I agree with on the battery drain issues..
    further I have notice brightness issues in sun light condition..

do u have the same problem

11. adamkoo99
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

adamkoo99 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    op is a troll. liar at best. I do have an iPhone S slow like a dog. app would freeze momentarily for no reason.
    sure it will function but at what rate???

OnePlus x that was purchased much earlier than that iPhone S is still running like a champ. Fast and reliable for a phone from that time period!!!

needless to say I will have to see what this new 6 can do!!!?

Luchon likes this.
  12. Nikhil_1072
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

Nikhil_1072 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I just checked your replies on other threads and all i can see is you hating one plus.
    If you hated it so much since one plus 2, than why did you purchased oneplus 6? And for your thread, i can only tell that either you are lying or you got a defective product. And for battery, wait for few days for it to settle down.

Luchon, Xeno and Sjoerd Zijlstra like this.
  13. vwite
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2018

vwite , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Yeah I also absolutely don't care that it has the most advanced chipset that companies have invested so much time and money to develop.

It's like my car, I don't care about the displacement of my engine, if it has a turbocharger or a supercharger, how light or how efficient it is all of that is meaningless to me.

All I want is a brand new $15k car that is as fast as the 2019 ZR1 and get 40 mpg

Joedbarry and umitorhan like this.
  14. vwite
    Honeycomb Jun 15, 2018

vwite , Jun 15, 2018 :
    you have no idea how manufacturing works?

15. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 15, 2018

ghostofcain , Jun 15, 2018 :
    If an official update breaks your hardware, then OnePlus will be liable for FOC replacement, simple as.

LeoGouveia likes this.
  16. sonuchoudhary00128
    Donut Jun 15, 2018

sonuchoudhary00128 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    surely they will not do that .

17. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jun 15, 2018

ghostofcain , Jun 15, 2018 :
    If they don't then they will face legal action, at least in the EU. You simply aren't allowed to push software updates that break hardware.

18. sonuchoudhary00128
    Donut Jun 15, 2018

sonuchoudhary00128 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    that's you're choice if you want to take legal action or not but as per my experience my op5 camera gets worst after updates it's like ,there camera hardware is cheap and after updates it's get damaged that's why they can never able to solve this problem even though people post about it all the time . and my op6 battery drains like a super fast and I decided not to update op6 .

19. jphi_m
    Froyo Jun 15, 2018

jphi_m , Jun 15, 2018 :
    hi,

my battery lasts more than 1.5 days with intensive professional usage.
    my screen is fabulous and there is a pre installed protector on it that I am still using after 2 weeks and it is perfect for now.
    videos are so far ok on my side even the slow motion was smooth.
    I am new in OnePlus and come from pure Google Nexus and I should say that I am really a demanding user. so far I am happy with the phone and I would say impressed by OnePlus in some areas.

* this community is huge!
    * OnePlus reply to feedback / bugs and try to find solutions.

yes the pictures are not at the level of iPhone X or Pixel2 XL but please compare with the price of the device....

my advice would be that you should look at your apps and verify the one that is draining the
    you can also open a bug report in OnePlus support page

20. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Jun 15, 2018

Shuller , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I do not understand anything... lots of issues are reported in forums and every time is appearing some people saying they are not facing any issue...
    Well... guys if you are not facing issues, glad for you, enjoy the device, here he describes and uploads evidences about how bad is the unit...
    I see 2 bad scenarios... OP is trying to cover it up and has a lot of guys posting that their devices are working perfect
    or there is the real difference and OP ships good and bad devices...

That is why I cannot buy a new device from them... I am afraid I might get the bad one...

Feel you pain dude, return it and that's it...

umitorhan likes this.