Service Center and Support Are Leaving me Hanging

1. Napville2000
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2021

Napville2000 , Oct 27, 2021 :
    I sent my phone for battery replacement and it has been saying 'Inspected' for a week. I called support and they said wait for an email for payment. Email never came... I escalated and they forwarded me an internal email for payment.

I paid immediately and when I call support, they have no idea on the status of my phone and when I will get it back.

I just need my phone back, repaired or not.

If anyone can help me the Case ID is 211027-001192 or 211025-011361

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Napville2000
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2021

Best Answer
    Napville2000 , Oct 28, 2021 :
    Thanks @superplus ... I finally got in touch with someone thru support that took the issue seriously. I checked the status and it says 'Repair Completed', but I didn't receive any communication from support or emails from the service center notating that is was completed or when it would be shipped back.

And yes, it is a 6t for battery replacement. Emails from FIH or oneplus payment site are not being routed to me at all. I checked all spam/filtering options and they are not there.

I just want this to be over so I can have my phone back.

rHITkM., rhyd1am and superplus like this.
  3. rHITkM.
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2021

superplus likes this.
  4. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 28, 2021

superplus , Oct 28, 2021 :
    Hi, was it a 6T you sent in for battery replacement? When did you make the payment and when did you last hear from support? Was the payment email the last communication regarding the status of the repair?

Napville2000, rhyd1am and rHITkM. like this.
  5. superplus

Glad you finally managed to get a supportive response and the repair status was updated to completed @Napville2000, was this today? It's very unfortunate indeed that the emails aren't reaching you, was support at least able to advise you on when you might be able to expect your 6T to be returned to you and ensure any communication regarding this will reach you?

rHITkM. and rhyd1am like this.
  6. Napville2000
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2021

Napville2000 , Oct 28, 2021 :
    The status states repair completed at 7:24 AM CT today. When I talked to support yesterday they stated 3-7 business days AFTER repair is completed. I wish I had some concept of these terms before shipping my phone for repair as the return envelope was overnight which I assumed the return would be the same process.

rHITkM. and superplus like this.
  7. superplus

Sorry to hear it might be some more days before your device reaches you again, I hope it will end up reaching you sooner.

rHITkM. and rhyd1am like this.