servify is not responding regarding my complimentary OP6 protection

1. rohitroyo Cupcake May 30, 2018

rohitroyo, May 30, 2018 :
    I tried many time to talk to the customer care but every time they drop the call. they are just ignoring customers calls.
    I opemed the 811 account as well made a tranfer of 1000 rs and installed the oneplus care app and at last it ask me for the activation code. I called to get my activation code to servify service centre and they are dropping the call.

2. naveenstuns Eclair May 30, 2018

naveenstuns, May 30, 2018 :
    just wait for few days. I purchased on May 21st and opened Kotak 811 account on 24th got my activation code today.

rohitroyo likes this.
  3. Afzal Khan KitKat May 30, 2018

Afzal Khan, May 30, 2018 :
    These are all scams..one should not fall for these. They won't answer your call..and you won't even able to see them if their is any mis-happening to your phone.

rohitroyo likes this.
  4. W1nd Gingerbread May 30, 2018

W1nd, May 30, 2018 :
    you have to give miss call to this number -

and afer few hours you will get a link to fill a form

fill all details like number CRN number and email id and also imei no of device and submit this

your activation massage will come nxt day , there is no activation code . your app will than automatically show activation process .

you can also put a mail to support@servify.in with all the details.

i was also frustrated first 5 6 days but today i got it activated .

rohitroyo likes this.
  5. rohitroyo Cupcake May 31, 2018

rohitroyo, May 31, 2018 :
    i also purchases on 21st.

6. rohitroyo Cupcake May 31, 2018

I also filled all the details on 28 May but still nothing happening. It showing that we have sent activation cod on your no. but I havent received it yet. let see what happens

7. Gav_W86 Starting Point Expert May 31, 2018

Gav_W86, May 31, 2018 :
    Just remember this is the fastest selling launch for OnePlus, so there are thousands of people all trying to call up at the same time to claim the offer. The phone number is likely to be overwhelmed. Most phone queuing systems that call centres use will only keep a certain number of people in the queue.

8. rvk182211 Froyo May 31, 2018

rvk182211, May 31, 2018 :
    Send an email to the servify team (support@servify.in) with the following details

1)Registered Mobile Number (account open with Kotak)

2)IMEI Number for Registered Device

3)Complete CRN {customer reference number} received from Kotak

It is a easy process. The plan got activated for me in 3 days.

9. rohitroyo Cupcake May 31, 2018

servify messaged me that you are eligible for the complimemtary offer kindly login to oneplus care app. I logged in but still nothing is happening