Set size of OnScreen Nav Bar Buttons

1. ElRobertson Gingerbread Mar 25, 2015

ElRobertson, Mar 25, 2015 :
    Hi Folks,

is there a way to edit the size (width & height) of the buttons on the onscreen navigation bar.
    I do NOT mean the BAR height/width itself!

I could need that, because I've got big hands and don't want to aim that much to hit the buttons correctly in their small hitbox. :)
    I think on CM11s the size of the buttons where a little bit thicker than they are on Android 5.0 (CM12 Nightlies).

Greetings from Bavaria! ;):)

And a patient time until the releases of CM12S and OxygenOS in the nearer future:)

2. DaxNagtegaal Marshmallow Mar 25, 2015

3. CasperTFG KitKat Mar 25, 2015

CasperTFG, Mar 25, 2015 :
    Some free downloadable themes have slightly larger Lollipop NavBar buttons than others. If you're rooted then Ultimate Dynamic NavBar Pro (Play Store) which allows for button customization. Pick bigger buttons.

ElRobertson and DaxNagtegaal like this.
  4. ElRobertson Gingerbread Mar 25, 2015

ElRobertson, Mar 25, 2015 :
    Ah yeah. Of cour'se I'm rooted :)

I'm gonna give that app a try. Thanx for the moment

Edit after Try:

Well to be honest, that wasnt what I'm looking for.
    Yes it brings various customizations with it, but also its OWN Navbar.

And so you have your hardware-keys re enabled and second, and thats really distorbing:
    It overlays over the SystemUI. So it is just painted over the bottom GUI and the GUI itself is not fully visible when you scroll down to the bottom of a view/site.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015

5. CasperTFG KitKat Mar 25, 2015

Hmmm, maybe Xstana (Play Store) Xposed module

6. CasperTFG KitKat Mar 25, 2015

Look at that big ol' home button. If you can't hit that oversize skull with your fat thumb we have problems.
    [​IMG]

ElRobertson likes this.
  7. ElRobertson Gingerbread Mar 25, 2015

8. CasperTFG KitKat Mar 25, 2015

9. CasperTFG KitKat Mar 25, 2015

10. ElRobertson Gingerbread Mar 26, 2015

11. yonoshiro Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2015

yonoshiro, Mar 26, 2015 :
    Try "Softkeyz". This app is now lollipop compatible and works great. Also, you can download key icons from the online gallery, which is saved as p
    .png files on your device in the softkeyz folder. This is great, as you can transfer them to your computer and edit them to make the keys larger, add shadowing, transparency, etc. Then all you need to do is place those edited keys back into your softkeyz > saved folder and you are good to go!