Sham feedback session via OnePlus Nord

1. G_Faiz_Khan_BanN , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 20, 2021 :
    Past some weeks, I wrote feedback to OnePlus on their non commitment to support Nord's defunct 5G capability. Nothing happened for a while but then I received an invitation for a feedback session stating my dissatisfaction with OnePlus Nord. So it gave me some solace that someone will finally take time and look into the issue. I registered for the session and selected a time that seemed suitable.

The day came and I kept waiting for anyone to contact me but nothing happened. I was yet again disappointed nevertheless things happen and people could miss things out so I wrote back that there was no communication in the given time. It has been over two weeks now and no one has bothered to contact me again. So that feedback session was just a sham. I haven't seen such a lousy response from a company that says that their focus is defined by "Never Settle". OnePlus Nord experience is turning out to be completely opposite of my experience with OnePlus 5T. It makes me really disappointed. What a waste of my hard earned money!

Claypitts68 and thevinayjain like this.
  2. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Feb 20, 2021

SoniaB , Feb 20, 2021 :
    Hey there

I will pass this on to community admin. Can you please confirm who contacted you regarding a feedback session?

3. thevinayjain
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2021

5. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Feb 21, 2021

SoniaB , Feb 21, 2021 :
    I will ask community admin

6. SoniaB

SoniaB , Feb 21, 2021 :
    Hey there
    Can you please PM me screenshot of your invitation to join the feedback session.

I need as much information as possible to source the origin.

camohan, pablofg1978 and the_o2 like this.

8. SoniaB

SoniaB , Feb 21, 2021 :
    Received. I will pass it on

avil25 likes this.
  10. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Feb 27, 2021

SoniaB , Feb 27, 2021 :
    Hey there

This was passed by me to Community admin. They confirmed that the feedback sessions were being managed by the Nord Product Team and I believe, this was deferred to them.

I'm sorry you have not been contacted further. I will chase it up.

11. G_Faiz_Khan_BanN , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 27, 2021 :
    The problem is not just this feedback session, this is just one of the unfortunate events since my purchase of Nord. OnePlus has actually not bothered to fix the problem with 5G by themselves and ignored all my communication. They have even deleted my posts from the Facebook page (I didn't use any lewd language it was just my unhappy comment of Nord being not a 5G phone as it doesn't work with 5G.) So it's just not this feedback. I'm really upset as this phone is not what it claims to be, screwing the customer this way is not good and then not delivering any support is rubbing salt on the wounds. Now this sham feedback session is rubbing chillies on wounds on top of the salt!

12. SoniaB

SoniaB , Feb 27, 2021 :
    As Moderator of the forum, I can only forward this to community admin who in turn pass it on to the Nord Product team.

I have done so and chased it up as per my earlier post. The issues you are posting about is not something that I, nor the community can assist with.

SoniaB likes this.
  14. SoniaB

SoniaB , Feb 27, 2021 :
    I was given feedback of sorts. The feedback sessions were subject to limited numbers. As they had enough participants, they did not reach out to you with further details and links to the session.

I have asked however, if Nord team can reach out to you and address the concerns/issues you have raised here.

G_Faiz_Khan_BanN likes this.
  15. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2021

Topper_Gas , Feb 27, 2021 :
    It's a bit disconcerting for Nord users that the "dissatisfaction" user group feedbacks sessions are so over subscribed the orgainsiors haven't got sufficient time to inform users invited to one will not be able to attend a session. It's sad to see how a once great start up company is starting to fall apart. Just releasing numerous handsets with, seemingly, little software support is surely not the way to take on Samsung & Xiaomi.

G_Faiz_Khan_BanN likes this.
  16. G_Faiz_Khan_BanN , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 27, 2021 :
    I am a repeat customer for OnePlus, Nord is my second OnePlus device. My experience with OnePlus 5T resulted in 4 other purchases just within my family. But this disappointing experience with Nord, OnePlus will not just lose me. OnePlus have already lost several repeat customers because everyone around me knows how unhappy I'm with the 5G scam that OnePlus pulled with Nord. Whatever OnePlus might say but they themselves are to blame in the end.