Share some new interesting apps or games , I shared Mine

1. G_Freestyle_More_Freesty
    Eclair Jun 25, 2017

G_Freestyle_More_Freesty , Jun 25, 2017 :
    Hi everyone I want you all to share some new interesting Apps or Games that you like .
    Also you can suggest apps or game only applicable on Android Nougat .

Here are some apps that I like and are on my phone -

1. Wifi Hotspot Manager [It let me set Data limit for my user ]

2. Opera VPN [ It let me change my region , so I can access any files that are blocked in my country and also I get update notification fast ]

3.KeepVid [ One app to download from any social sites from YouTube to Instagram ]

4.Money View [ It help me manage my pocket money ]

5.True Caller [It Helps Me Find information about certain unknown No. Call ]

6. Video compressor [ It Helps me To Reduce the size of Video that I click ]

7. Clap To Find [ When I keep my phone on vibrate and forget where I kept it then all I need to do is clap and my phone will start to ring ]

8.Blackmart [ This app is illegal but still It help me get free apps or game that are for purchase on playstore ]

Shares Yours ?

TheBananaMan likes this.
  2. Iuliskaya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 25, 2017

Iuliskaya , Jun 25, 2017 :
    It depends on each individuals tastes and what's doing most of the time. But i could recommend some apps
    1. Solid file explorer - a good looking and very efficient file explorer with cloud connection capabilities ( it's not free)
    2. Today Weather - Again, a beautiful, dark designed app, very good for amoled panels, and of course customizable weather conditions and providers.
    3. Wallpaper Craft - It adapts wallpapers to your device and has daily new ones + lot of categories to choose from. Is capable of high resolutions.

3. TheBananaMan
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2017

4. varma246
    Lollipop Jun 25, 2017

Yash Bhardwaj likes this.
  5. IHaveAOP3T
    Eclair Jun 25, 2017

IHaveAOP3T , Jun 25, 2017 :
    check out YALP, available on F-Droid. Lets you install apps from Google Play without a Google account. Just made a Blog post about it at niih.de

6. pg163826
    Froyo Jun 25, 2017

7. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2017

8. saitheja macharla
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2017

9. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Jun 25, 2017

10. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean Jun 25, 2017

F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu , Jun 25, 2017 :
    All are there in playstore except blacklmart