Share your feedback and win a Bamboo StyleSwap Cover!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat H
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2015

Cat H , Apr 16, 2015 :
    oxygen-feedback_Gplus.png

Our goal has always been to create great products with one audience in mind: you! Since the release of OxygenOS, our custom Android Lollipop ROM, we're curious to know your thoughts. OxygenOS is a fast and light near-stock experience, but we would like to know what is important to you, what isn't important, and how we can make further improvements.

In our recent 10 Million Messages Extravaganza, we gave away a Bamboo StyleSwap Cover to the poster of every 1,000 of 100,000 messages in the thread. Since there were 12 duplicate winners, we thought we'd give out these remaining StyleSwap Covers in a different way. All you have to do is pick one of 4 ways to send us your feedback about OxygenOS (see below), fill out this form, and we will choose 12 winners to receive a free Bamboo StyleSwap Cover!

Rules:
    1. Share your feedback about OxygenOS! You can send this feedback through one of the following:
    - Reply to this thread
    - Comment on our Facebook post
    - Send us a tweet @oneplus with your comment and the hashtag #OxygenOS
    - Comment on our Google+ post
    2. Fill out this form and include the URL or username of your chosen channel.
    3. Three winners will be picked at random from each channel (12 winners total).

This contest will close in 24 hours and we will contact all winners by the email provided in the form within 48 hours. Good luck, everyone!

Note: This contest is for feedback about our current build of OxygenOS. If you are experiencing a specific issue with the ROM, please contact our customer support or our new dedicated Twitter account OnePlus_Support.

Update 4/18: The contest is closed and the winners have been contacted. Thank you for your comments and suggestions! We will pass a document along to our ROM team. :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015

2. mcsememo
    Community Veteran Apr 16, 2015

dionne317, Ash_caps, DRCH and 5 others like this.
  3. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 16, 2015

4. Gyromax
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2015

5. drustam
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

Attached Files:

Ceasedd likes this.
  6. DRCH
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2015

7. Barca01
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

Condoz, krusade, horvathadam and 2 others like this.
  8. Enyalius
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2015

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015

pipecpa likes this.
  9. rrluvs

10. HTK
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2015

HTK , Apr 16, 2015 :
    OxygenOS is like an ex-girlfriend, there is nothing new that's why I cheated with CM12.:cool:

[​IMG]

11. Spirr0u
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

12. ShadySpeedster

PR0X likes this.
  13. nchaitanyareddy

nchaitanyareddy , Apr 16, 2015 :
    OxygenOs is a great ROM regarding stability and speed.
    I means its fast. Very fast.
    And very stable as compared to other ROMs. The only thing that lacks in this ROM is customization and battery. See, the primary competetor in your case is cyanogen whose customization level is off the hook and battery life is good enough.
    Seeing this as the first release, you all did an amazing job. Just make sure to make it as customizable as cyanogen by giving timely updates.
    And aim for a good battery life without limiting the functionaly of the ROM.
    I bet no other ROM can beat OxygenOs if you guys succeed in the area stated above.
    That's my review.
    Peace and good luck. :)

14. Edgarneon
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  15. danj864

danj864 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I like Oxygen, but I would like it better if it were bundled with Exchange e-mail support.

webdevgirl likes this.
  16. The Joker
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2015

The Joker , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Just installed OxygenOS
    And it's great. It may or may not need some features buts is a good start

Tobikage likes this.
  17. williw
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2015

18. gmanphx
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2015

19. henriquemoreira
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

henriquemoreira , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Very nice, near stock experience! Extremely smooth, haven't noticed a single stutter or lag!

Edit: words

20. keithnyc
    Moderator Moderator Apr 16, 2015

keithnyc , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Hi Cat:
    The only feedback I'd like to offer right now is that I think the OPO Oxygen team should consider providing their own Oxygen installation tool (as some cool forum members have already done). Lots of folks out there are a little nervous about trying to do an installation on their own, even with the awesome instructions you've provided.