Share your feedback and win a Bamboo StyleSwap Cover!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holzerfelix
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

Holzerfelix , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I want to be honest and don´t want to kiss *** but...
    When I installed Oxygen I taught it would be a little bit slow and has a few bugs. But it was damn fast! And the Boot Animation looks amazing guys!
    Sadly I had the Google play service battery drain and so I moved to CM12S. (Really Really good work!).
    But I can´t wait till Oxygen is grown up and all bugs are fixed. Then I´ll install it again!
    PS sorry for my english.
    Peace and love from Austria!

2. G-Man
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

G-Man , Apr 16, 2015 :
    OxygenOS is ok, for a first try. However, I think it appeals more to the less knowledgeable folks, who don't want all the customization of other roms. Even by aosp standards, it's pretty bare. It is stable, and very fast though... I think if a granular privacy guard was implemented, it would be much more appealing to a lot of folks. Not all, but more than current. Honestly, it's too lacking feature wise for my taste. To each their own... it's a great start point for OnePlus, but it needs more. As a whole, it's solid, stable, and quick. On the other hand, it leaves a lot of folks wanting much more than is currently there. I think if OnePlus listens to what the users want (within reason of course) OxygenOS has great potential to be one of the top roms available.

3. Green1230
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2015

Green1230 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I think it'd be great if there was a way to easily (i.e. automatically) flash between OxygenOS and Cyanogen OS. :)

4. paull
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2015

5. kenny

6. Sallandcall
    Donut Apr 16, 2015

7. rosssull
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2015

rosssull , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I really love three buttery smoothness of Oxygen but I really feel like it could do with a few extra features to differentiate it from the competiton. It is a lot to ask to install custom recovery to get what cm12 offers but with less on top. That days, it is a great start and there are some very talented developers begins it that I know will produce what will eventually be a great ROM. The one feature I will beg for is quiet hours. Cyanogen have taken it out of cm12 and the ability to automatically mute notifications and stop vibrations is something I would really appreciate in Oxygen! Thanks OnePlus. These last few months you've really got your game together and you've come a long way freon the hiccups at the beginning of this journey!

8. nukysh
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

nukysh , Apr 16, 2015 :
    A very good start. It's clean, fast and smooth. But I'd like to have more toggle in the quick settings menu (like NFC on/off, LTE on/off), and more options in the camera app (or a completly new app), with the "clear image" option e with a complete control over slowmotion videos (it would be awesome to have the possibilty of "hybrid slowmotion video", with segments in normal speed and other segments in slowmotion). Obviously we all expect more battery performances, in the OxygenOS 1.0 are not good enough. ;)
    Cheers from Italy!

9. chetanburande
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

chetanburande , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I switched to CM 12 from Oxygen OS. but I personally feel Oxygen Os is stable and fast to use than CM12. The basic simple UI is great and gives nice performance. But need more customize options as CM12 provides. All the CM12 customization option + Oxygen OS will shut down the CM12 market. #FlagshipKiller indeed.

10. punith

11. Mr_James
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

Mr_James , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Well my feedback would is:
    The whole OS is realy great, if you ignore the minor bugs. What I would like to see however is more work on the personal hot-spot, I would like more options and personalisation such as blocking certain devices, checking on individual data usage and different hot-spot names you can save and use depending on the situation.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

12. raphael.aretakis
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

raphael.aretakis , Apr 16, 2015 :
    OxygenOS looks great so far. Loving the UI/UX but there are some things that need improvement like the call quality. I may be on fool signal and so the receiver but the robo-voice is there..

Keep up the good work #OnePlus team!!

13. dontstopbelieving
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

dontstopbelieving , Apr 16, 2015 :
    The Oxygen Os it's still in its development stage, it's like a see. Let's give it time and support and it will eventually grow into a giant tree. The OS itself it's and clean and smooth, the most important thing is its stability and simplicity. I agree that currently the OS is missing a lots of features that we had previously on CM 11 or the new CM12. I BELIEVE that as the company grow stronger the product as improves.

#DONTSTOPBELIEVING
    #NEVERSETTLE

14. Zizoo
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

Zizoo , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Come ho detto qualche giorno fà, tramite l'app feedback, che siete stati bravissimi e soprattutto complimenti per quanto riguarda la fotocamera anche se non avete rilasciato una vostra fotocamera vi faccio i miei complimenti perche avete risolto il problema della linea di mezzo in molti device con le app alternative non spunta più invece la cm12s continua ad avere lo stesso problema quindi complimenti siete stati grandi.. Poi se posso consigliare secondo me dovreste mettere più personalizzazioni tipo l'orologio centrale o l'icona e la percentuale della batteria o qualche app vostra tipo della fotocamera o qualche app per l audio qualcosa di carino :) poi per quanto riguarda le prestazioni vi consiglierei di mettere un processore più intuitivo tipo interactive_pro per essere più prestante e nello stesso tempo io cambierei lo schedulatore I/O e gli metterei lo schedulatore FIOPS visto che è il migliore in giro sia per lettura e scrittura.. Spero che vi sia stato utile spero che rilascerete bellissimi aggiornamenti e aspettiamo le Api Camere con il formato DNG :) buon proseguimento siete Grandi..

15. Deactivated User
    Apr 16, 2015

16. ymokonov
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

17. manosome
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2015

18. nikito2011
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

nikito2011 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I think oxygenOS it is a new begining . In future there will be three competitors ios , android and oxygenos . Good luck guys!

19. kirio
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

kirio , Apr 16, 2015 :
    contro:
    poca durata della batteria
    quando chiamo diminuisce il segnale
    a favore:
    fluidità
    velocità
    bei colori

20. wedad
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

wedad , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Its fast and stable. Give it a bit more costume features but dont go over the top.