Share your feedback and win a Bamboo StyleSwap Cover!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiineth
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

2. r6174
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2015

3. Gauthamarun
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2015

Gauthamarun , Apr 16, 2015 :
    A good way to give the remaining styleswap covers I suppose but anyway, OxygenOS is as close as it can get to stock Lollipop. Just a tiny bit more features! ;)

4. r6174
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2015

5. shikhar_gupta9
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

shikhar_gupta9 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    It is really fast. But it lacks great battery and I could not manage to switch of 'pulse if battery low' light.

6. Jagdish.narkar
    Donut Apr 16, 2015

Jagdish.narkar , Apr 16, 2015 :
    The OxygenOS is fast, sturdy and not much happy with battery performance. There is still some area where OxygenOS can improve in terms of battery. There is nothing much to complain about as I haven't experience any other bugs.

I feel that, OxygenOS has basic features compare to CM OS, CM got lot more features than what I see on OxygenOS. I am still optimistic and thinking future update would blessed us with many more amazing features like CM.

7. rafflesia
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

rafflesia , Apr 16, 2015 :
    A very nice ROM. I like the clean style of AOSP without much bloat. The speed and "snappiness" is great. The google-services-bug is a no-go for a fresh ROM and should be fixed ASAP and not in a next major update.
    Just bring in some of the CM comfort and it would be fine for me. For a first shoot absolute fine.

8. jaavii10
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

jaavii10 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Great project! It is still a teenager but soon it will go to the university! Keep working!

9. kemo0141
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

kemo0141 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Fast clear clean but needs some work

10. p-d
    Donut Apr 16, 2015

p-d , Apr 16, 2015 :
    It is like my nexus now. Camera flash bug is fixed. Thanx a lot.

11. Waterdroid
    Community Veteran Apr 16, 2015

Waterdroid , Apr 16, 2015 :
    My opinion has been based on one experience. Haven't got my One anymore as I'm sure some of you know, but a friend of mine does and I helped him flash and set up OxygenOS on his.

It's snappy, but butter smooth. CM11S gave me that sense of speed and being able to perform heavy tasks with ease, but it felt just a little rough. OxygenOS on the other hand feels more 'complete'.

Some may note that the ROM lacks quite a lot of features, but that's all good in my eyes. You aimed for a near-stock experience and you've nailed it. What will happen next in terms of features and changes will depend on you guys listening to your audience, something you've proven to be one of the best at.

I've only been able to get this first look on my friend's phone so I can't get into details unfortunately. Maybe I'll give the Two another shot. I'm glad you guys care for the user experience so much you've actually set up a contest to get to know what they think by the way. :p

12. KrunalRindani
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

KrunalRindani , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I really liked it. However, I'm not too keen on flashing it. I really like the fact that it's mostly stock android with some changes which are actually useful. Different themes would be appreciated.

13. SreeSri
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2015

SreeSri , Apr 16, 2015 :
    I won't say Oxygen OS is great, but it will be the best start of any ROM to begin with. It is clean and amazingly faster and smoother. No lagging at all. I hope further updates will increase the features of Oxygen OS and make it ultimate OS to use on OnePlus One.

14. lazejanev
    Eclair Apr 16, 2015

15. ReRunRod
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

16. mmrbest
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2015

mmrbest , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Oxygen is close to stock as promised,and I liked it,but I moved on to cm is 12 when it was out.
    Oxygen is smooth,it did not lag at all. It lacked a few customization options,and there were not any good eye catching features. It was good while it lasted ;)
    I also have feedback about bugs and a few feature requests via the app.

17. husam_mhi95
    Donut Apr 16, 2015

husam_mhi95 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    well, its quite good, but it didn't change much except for the easy button that we can customize them accordingly

18. surya17
    Donut Apr 16, 2015

surya17 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    The OxygenOS has following drawbacks:
    1. Doesn't give enough battery backup as Cyanogen 11
    2. when installed Oxygen OS the File Manager displays that "unable to query documents".
    3. It gets stuck while opening and closing the lock screen.
    4. Themes are not available from oxygenos
    5. no audiofx or maxx music in oxygenos.
    6. phone becomes slow compared to cyanogen11

19. jenish112
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2015

jenish112 , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Oxygon OS is the best custom ROM yet. Its lite, fast, smooth, stock experience yet customizable. The battery life is just awesome. And the only thing which is missing is the privacy guard. But considering OnePlus I bet there is many thing up in their magic box which we will experience very soon. ;):D

20. chvzedgar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2015

chvzedgar , Apr 16, 2015 :
    It's a very nice ROM, with a lot of advantages over other lollipop based OS's, it's fast and very stable, although I miss some features from CyanogenOS and of course, the themes have been a deal-breaker for me. Anyway, I keep the TWRP backup on my phone waiting for OxygenOS to mature and improve itself. I think it follows and goes very well with OnePlus' phylosophy, it's simple, clean and fast. #NeverSettle