Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. G_Viswa_Yeduvaka_hZxD
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2019

Y1565507962515 likes this.
  2. A1566084320977
    Donut Aug 18, 2019

A1566084320977 , Aug 18, 2019 :
    I love my one plus 7 pro I had apple for years and finally left them to come to oneplus and I love this phone it's amazing everything about this phone is awesome I couldn't be more happier with one plus

3. TommyHammy
    Froyo Aug 19, 2019

TommyHammy , Aug 19, 2019 :
    Chrome on the OnePlus 7 never seems smooth when scrolling. if you clear all running apps then open chrome on its own it's fine, then after a while it's stuttery again.

4. ddoyel79
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2019

5. TommyHammy
    Froyo Aug 19, 2019

6. TommyHammy
    Froyo Aug 19, 2019

TommyHammy , Aug 19, 2019 :
    Why do you think that? lts an awesome phone. Much better than my old s10 plus.

naikjeevan likes this.
  7. NOOSHITH_satish
    Froyo Aug 19, 2019

8. Jayesh2003
    Eclair Aug 20, 2019

Jayesh2003 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Why is my Weather app showing like this?????
    1566266380909.jpg
    Please anybody help me [e]1f62d[/e] with this problem

9. naikjeevan
    Froyo Aug 20, 2019

naikjeevan , Aug 20, 2019 :
    My guess is that you might have disabled the location.

10. Jayesh2003
    Eclair Aug 20, 2019

Jayesh2003 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    Location is enabled

11. Koolaidinhd
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

Koolaidinhd , Aug 20, 2019 :
    after I end a call the bottom speaker stops working as if it was still in call mode and only the top speaker works, when I'm connected to my car, it says the phone is in a call ( only when the bottom speaker stops working) is there a fix? is anyone else having this problem?

12. M1564933342715
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

M1564933342715 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    well brought the pro 2 months ago very impressed so far.just got it up to 119 degrees f playing a game with all settings at Max. hope I didn't break the phone game looks amazing tho .it updated from T-Mobile last night to a new version hope it didn't make it use more battery than before don't know about camera as I rarely use it.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019

13. GOWDHAMPRASATH
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

14. Ippolito1971
    Honeycomb Aug 21, 2019

Ippolito1971 , Aug 21, 2019 :
    Let's talk about the OnePlus 7pro.......

This is my official mini-review including unboxing, hardware, software, performance all in one.

Unboxing
    OnePlus took their time choosing materials and finishes for this device and it couldn't have been better. The vibrant red pkg along with the soft premium feel makes unboxing impressive. Laid out in it's traditional fashion first seeing the device front excitedly grabbing to peel the protective plastic getting a look at the new materials and colors is quite the ride.

Design
    We all feel the same; the OP7P is very well designed. Some would say it's a device before it's time. The brilliance of the Nebula Blue allowing you to hold it without it being a fingerprint magnet let's the color burst and the seamless look from blue to nothing but screen is absolute bliss. The same is said for the Mirror Grey as well as the Almond limited edition. Let's talk almond for a minute bc that's the variant I chose. In my honest unbiased opinion the Almond is definitely the most beautiful I've ever seen. Details of gold trim from the sides to the front facing popup camera housing onto the outline of the rear triple sensors is brilliant. The Almond back is soft and glossy feeling very nice in the hand, a bit slippery for me so having a case is a must.

Hardware
    The new amoled panel is by far the greatest part of the OnePlus 7 pro. The vibrance of colors and premium appeal is quite addicting. Adding a 90hz refresh rate and you are zooming around tasks, games, and everything else. The top, bottom, and sides seem endless when in use.

Cameras:
    Initially the weakest of the 7 pro has quickly become something to talk about. One issue I've experienced lately is the wide angle lens seems to take better pics than the main sensor. Shooting in Pro mode @ 48mpx produces some very nice shots. Portrait mode is nice but needs some help. Running the GCam mod allows one to balance pictures getting the best of shots in any scenario. The strength of OnePlus's corporate commitment to the camera shows me they're still not content and neither are we @OnePlus .

Oxygen OS/Software
    My first experience with OOS was on the 5T and I quickly fell in love with it. It's lean, fast,and minimal approach makes OOS by far the best Android skin there is. Light weight adding subtle changes allowing users to ultimately customize every aspect of the software equals a fast moving experience. OnePlus's development program ensures users and developers a customized stock (OOS) or aftermarket (AOSP) experience loading modules (Magisk ROMs) and recovery based ROMs software after gaining root access that's fully supported by OnePlus allows for a worry-free adventure getting loads of additional features and the ability to tweak just about any part of the devices architecture. The XDA communities for OnePlus devices are some of the strongest I've ever seen. Proving this approach to be a very effective way to involve users and developers alike in the future of OnePlus software. This to me is a fantastic approach to software growth. To this day OnePlus continues to be a user community driven company with the belief that collaboration between engineers, developers, and users alike bring success to a final product making Oxygen OS the best Android software there is.

Battery / Charging
    Battery life has always been something to covet using a OnePlus phone because whether or not you have root access your going to get great battery life. The OOS software is optimized for battery life and continues to get better. Obviously having root access will yield far better battery life than stock non-rooted but either way you are going to get battery life beyond what you are used to (coming from another device that is). Over time my personal experience is battery life gets better because the phone learns your trends and optimizes around you. Most manufacturers use this approach now with Android 9 but OnePlus edges out most others. Personally I can go a full day on 40% battery charging in the car on the way home. Starting the day at 100% I'm home with around 65% and going to bed some days with 40% depending on how heavy my use is for the day. If anyone is curious of my approach to battery feel free to message me and I'm happy to elaborate.

Charging
    The new Warp charge is phenomenal. I can plug-in for a few minutes to get a full day worth or fully charge to top off in under an hour depending on my starting % of course. Personally I have the OnePlus car charger as well as the stock brick and comparitively the car charger is as good as the stock brick because Warp charge is very well designed being the fastest charging method I've used to date.

Final Thoughts
    My personal experience with the OnePlus 7 pro has been nothing short of amazing. The ability to customize the environment and root in record time (rooted the device in 3 minutes) gives me endless customization abilities. Smart phone picture taking is something I love and the OnePlus 7 Pro has quickly become a phone I can rely on to get the best shot I'm after or capture memories being very content with the final product. Oxygen OS is hard to stay away from because of its blazing fast environment. OnePlus's approach to updates rivals Google for security updates however their beta program is one of the best I've been part of. The 7pro doesn't have a beta yet but since it's release has already had 4 major updates to enhance certain features as well as kill bugs within the software. No matter how hard I try I cannot seem to stay away from the 7pro for very long trying to switch to my S10plus, OnePlus 6T, or Google Pixel 2XL. For me the OnePlus 7 pro is the best phone on the market at present. There is quite a bit more I omitted here due to Twitter's limitations of text so this is my mini review. My full review will follow (including the bullets wireless 2) but I wanted to get this out there since some were asking when I was going to post. #neversettle #OnePlus7Pro #OnePlus #oneplusUSA

naikjeevan likes this.
  15. C1565471555155
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

C1565471555155 , Aug 21, 2019 :
    Overall enjoying the Pro 7 but the migration with the tool from Galaxy S9 to Pro 7 resulted in a lot of crashing apps so I had to deinstall and install again from PlayStore. And the performance of the dual frequency GNSS/GPS is not good and up to expectations. Precise location for use in outdoor apps is one of the main reasons for me to buy this device next to the 256Gb storage.

16. darthsitthiander
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

darthsitthiander , Aug 21, 2019 :
    I've had a good experience with the phone so far. But one of the main functions of a phone is not working! When I set the phone on speaker mode, the microphone is barely picking up anything. The ones I'm calling with lots of different apps tell me they can't hear me! Very disappointed such a main function isn't even working (on a 1000$ phone no less)...

17. Sunanda Bose
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

Sunanda Bose , Aug 21, 2019 :
    The phone is excellent. But suddenly my phone volume has become zero. I am unable to rectify it even through settings. Could you help ?

18. W1541536202739
    Gingerbread Aug 21, 2019

W1541536202739 , Aug 21, 2019 :
    Slider on the side already tried?

19. N1564121486314
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

N1564121486314 , Aug 21, 2019 :
    1. Indoor lighted potrait photos is sh#t
    2. Night mode, reading mode & screen calibration went to hault in settings.
    3. Please provide proper screen guards which is competable with on screen finger print reader.
    4. Wide angle vedio recording.

ThinCato likes this.
  20. gallardo7ify
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

gallardo7ify , Aug 22, 2019 :
    I am loving my OnePlus 7 pro. Thanks Oneplus for designing such a beast. While being from one of the biggest tech firm I have a few suggestions to make the 7 pro or any subsequent pro models more awesome

1. Differentiate pro devices from the normal:I have switched to Oneplus from Samsung S and Note series after almost 6 years of being a Samsung loyalist and that truly means OnePlus has outdone samsung in design and user experience.
    However what I strongly feel is the pro series needs to be strongly differentiated from the non pro. Having said that there are ofcourse a few differentiators but OnePlus needs to understand that the pro versions are penetrating markets of Samsung S and Note series, Iphones, P30 Pro etc. Consumers of that segment are willing to pay a little premium provided they use a differentiated flagship standing apart from the mass (else they can opt for non pro versions). I loved the nebula blue color so much but when even the oneplus 7 started coming in nebula blue, i was dissapointed. My suggestion is keep the pro devices exclusive to a color like the mclaren version last year

2. Give AOD: This is the most desiring feature and oneplus is already aware. Also make the aod designs little immersive atleast for the pro ones.. the current wake up display is boring

3. Improve camera: Offcourse there has been lots of efforts in this direction, the camera still needs improvement, the sensor has the capability

4. Incorporate a health app for pro versions: The aggressive app management of OnePlus actually kills all the health apps or pedometers like samsung health. Its time oneplus should offer a health app for pro consumers

5. Utilize the edge screen: The beautiful edge screen can bear some functionality and can be explored

Thanks