Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. O1561288468673
    Donut Sep 1, 2019

2. F1567356898544
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2019

F1567356898544 , Sep 3, 2019 :
    Just got this phone on Friday night and I have been enjoying the hell out of it. I have the sprint version that just came out last week. I have to say I am impressed with this phone. Oneplus did a great job with the screen and hardware. Oxygen OS is really light and easy to use. No bloatware. This is my first OnePlus phone and I would definitely going to keep this phone for awhile. Just curious on if anyone has any tips since I'm new to the oneplus community

3. kcmmanager
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

kcmmanager , Sep 6, 2019 :
    just received 7pro over hyped as being too cumbersome too large had the s7 which feels heavier and bulkier
    that said love how this phone feels and looks nubula blue
    only hitch OnePlus switch couldn't get it to work.
    didn't matter once signed in on Google all was there except for custom ringtones.Over all feel this is a great phone for the price look feel customizing can really make it yours

4. kcmmanager
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

as you am new I found utube helpful for setting up and learning how to customize the phone

F1567356898544 likes this.
  5. F1567356898544
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

F1567356898544 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Yep I have been looking at YouTube as well. I came from an HTC u11 and I am enjoying the oxygen os skin over the HTC one

6. kcmmanager
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

went with Samsung thinking it was Android what a mistake
    that was you have Google then Samsung adds bloat ware that is the same as Google with no way to get rid of one or the other this experience has been fun still playing with the phone enjoy how user friendly it is

7. F1567356898544
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

F1567356898544 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Yeah I had a galaxy s7. Never going back to Samsung. I hate the bloatware and the fact it can't be uninstalled

8. Sparshj29
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

Sparshj29 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    hi,
    I had my ghost touch on the phone starting to come again after a while of updating the one plus 7 pro to the latest update. even after 9.5.11, it still comes back and causes ale if trouble whilest on a call.

G_Jose_Madrigal_SgmR likes this.
  9. F1567356898544
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2019

F1567356898544 , Sep 7, 2019 :
    I haven't had that issue yet. Hopefully I won't get it

10. G_Thomas_Müller_QqKA
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2019

G_Thomas_Müller_QqKA , Sep 7, 2019 :
    Hello One Plus Community,

I have some feedback for your next update. Background knowledge I had a Samsung phone before and some of the features were very nice and I hope that one plus adapted some of them.

1. when swiping down to get to the shortcut menu where you have wifi and airplane mode, you have to swipe down again so you can adjust the brightness. if it were possible to adjust it when you swipe down once it would be very nice.

2. The ability to lock whole folders so it's not visibly right away when you open your galerie. Right now it's just possible to move the pictures but not the folders and that's a hassle.

3. Autobrightness needs a fix on the One plus 7 Pro, its way to aggressiv in scaling down my brightness but takes way to long to adjust in a brighter environment. Please fix

4. Camera quality is really bad. The hardware is perfekt but the software is really bad. If looks way to bright and photorealistic. Not like the real image.

5. If you are watching a video in your gallery, if would be helpful to have the ability so swipe right or left to fast forward the video. The same thing with swiping down or up to adjust brightness and sound.

6. When adjusting sound with the buttons, you have to press the buttons way to often to get it louder or quieter fast. Please reduce the amount of steps in between for each time I press a button. 20 steps from no sound to maximum sound is enough, not 35 times to press a button.

7. When you are charging it would be helpful to know how long it takes until you are completely full. Something like a popup Message saying "Warp Charge, 34min till fully charged"

I hope you are at least considering some of my Proposals.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019

11. I1545266394884
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

I1545266394884 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    just updated to .13. still no pocket mode. why? please implement pocket mode on this device. it's about to be a deal breaker.

12. G_Adarsh_Vg_yfcS
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

G_Adarsh_Vg_yfcS , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Very disappointed fact for existing oneplus user.. All other companies like oppo, xaiomi etc providing high value on their old device for upgrading new ones.. Unfortunately one plus not giving fair value for there own customer for upgrading new one plus phones. If we brought one plus 6t last year at ₹33000 ,the exchange value will be ₹9500 after 1 year. The value of the top mobile brand diminished to below 30% within 1 year.. Please provide better exchange value for oneplus devices for upgrading new one. It will help to all oneplus family members to continuing part of your journey

prathap Aaron likes this.
  13. kevinfcronin
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

14. kcmmanager
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

kcmmanager , Sep 8, 2019 :
    One item that could be considered on op7pro is in Scheduled power on/off to add an option for a day to shut off not just daily. Overall impressed by the phone

15. M1560335188599
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

M1560335188599 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Notifications! Notifications! Notifications! They simply don't work for email and some other apps. Gmail, Outlook etc., don't send notifications and turn on the screen, like they should when you receive a new email. You have to open the app to refresh the inbox, which nullifies the whole point in having a smartphone. The funny thing is that, every once in a VERY rare while, a gmail notification pops up and turns on the screen, just like it should. How can it work sometimes, but not always? This MUST be an Oxygen OS bug. I have spent hours reading around this community, and I see very few people talking about this. Am I the only one with this issue? Seems highly unlikely... Does anyone know anything about this?

16. G_Jose_Madrigal_SgmR
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

G_Jose_Madrigal_SgmR , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Hi I've had several issues with the ghost touch while watching a video on YouTube

Also, it would be great to have more camera updates when I record a video indoors it is very grainy and pixelated.

Also every once in a while when I close out of YouTube app the screen will be blank and comes back after a few minutes. The workaround is for me to lock it and open up my phone again

Ultimately, the phone is extremely fast and I have been satisfied with everything it has to offer.

17. BeboHarby
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

18. W1563924285356
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2019

W1563924285356 , Sep 15, 2019 :
    Hi I'm really in need of some help . I bought a phone about 2 months ago and it worked perfect for 2 weeks ( and hasn't worked since) and all of a sudden cannot get texts . it's a mystery!!

So here's what I've done so far.
    chatted 11 times and have done every possible troubleshooting I can.

Called 4 or 5 times no help at all just told me to send it back to service.

sent back twice with a third time tomorrow.

Using straight talk with a Verizon sim. I thought it may be the sim so I changed it twice! no texts

I took the card from my 7 pro and put it in my old Samsung 6 and I got every text I sent to myself within a few minutes.

two phone repair stores has no idea.

was trying to experiment with new apn and it's greyed out . I erase one and don't have the option to put a new one just to restore the original apn.

It worked perfect for 2 weeks or so !!

Oneplus won't give me a new one yet even though it started like 2 weeks after I bought it

Thanks M

19. M1560335188599
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

M1560335188599 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Installed some surveillance cameras today, with an app that sends a notification when there is movement. Works perfectly on my buddy's smartphone - someone moves in front of the camera and the screen turns on, with a nice notification. But on my brand new oneplus 7 pro, guess what?! NO NOTIFICATIONS!! So, if someone tries to break into my house, I will not be notified using this phone!! Does it really have to be this difficult to make Oneplus understand that something is very wrong with their software, and that a smartphone without notifications is totally useless? It's embarrassing!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019

20. MAK_ANAS
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2019 at 4:25 PM

MAK_ANAS , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 16, 2019 at 4:25 PM :
    The device i am using have a lot of problems
    hanging issues heating glitches ghost touches third party app problems i have texted one plus several times and have got no reverts .

Worst 53k investment i have made they have been fooling
    with all the hypes .

I have requested a lot but now i am gona sue.

I have screen shots video recordings amd everthing.