Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Dhanush0610
    Eclair Nov 19, 2019

Dhanush0610 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Hey everyone,
    As far as my device is concerned....it's great to own a OnePlus...we ( OnePlus owners) feel that rush of speed and are happy on how OnePlus is working on making their lineups user friendly and more updated.....
    but i think they can add one feature in the upcoming update which is.....when we switch on to reading mode it's better that the screen timeout of the display is seperate and independent of that of the normal mode.....this helps us enable a longer screen timeout duration in reading mode so that we don't have to change it every time we switch on to reading mode from the normal mode.....
    For instance,
    let's say I set a screen timeout duration of 30seconds in the normal mode.....now if I switch to reading mode...the screen timeout remains the same.....which makes the me feel annoyed as I have to tap on the screen every single time it starts to sleep and can't focus on whatever I was reading.....and finally would end up changing the screen timeout to say 5 minutes......and then after switching back to the normal mode, if in case I forget to switch my screen timeout back to 30seconds....then everytime I leave my phone on ...it stays on for 5 minutes which is unnecessary.....this happens even at night time...when I fall asleep before i finish something thayt i was working on(just an example)..... so if there was a provision to set the screen timeout duration seperately for reading mode which is independent of the screen timeout duration that is set in the normal mode......then it would be super awesome.....
    I hope OnePlus takes my suggestion into consideration.....

2. Dhanush0610
    Eclair Nov 19, 2019

Dhanush0610 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Yes you're right.... it's better if there is a feature of scrolling through a video by swipe like in MX player .....even the brightness and the volume with swipe.......just like MX player.....or VLC media player......

3. sspsinha
    Froyo Nov 30, 2019

sspsinha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 30, 2019 :
    after all fingerprint enabled app does not show fingerprint

Y1558969665535 likes this.
  4. amit2798
    Eclair Nov 30, 2019

5. amit2798
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

6. amit2798
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

7. chswoei1974
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

Attached Files:

8. Jayesh2003
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

RomeoD likes this.
  9. amit2798
    Eclair Dec 2, 2019

10. amit2798
    Eclair Dec 2, 2019

amit2798 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Pls solve the battery heating issue while using and charging and taking with phone. Pls solve the problem. The get more after ur latest update. And battery is also draining very fast after update
    Pls solve the problem as soon as possible

11. amit2798
    Eclair Dec 2, 2019

12. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Dec 2, 2019

13. Dhanush0610
    Eclair Dec 7, 2019

Dhanush0610 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 7, 2019 :
    i have one problem guys.... I'm not sure if y'all have it or have noticed it......at low brightness....the screen becomes like negative .....i mean the colours are dispersed.....and annoying.....and this happens only in the lockscreen and only during low brightness....
    please help me out guys....
    though i get some screenshots...it looks good when i look at it in the gallery.....this problem can only be noticed in the lock screen in low brightness.....
    and if you want to see it clearly...you can play a song and switch on the phone ( i mean the lock screen).....you can see that the colors are completely dispersed and spread out as like water colors in a painting which is wet....
    i hope you guys can help me.....and understand what I'm trying to convey....
    i also hope that OnePlus fixes this in the next update .... ...

Rajat_Rajora2010 likes this.
  14. G_jayesh_vankar_hKoD
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

15. W1560770409027
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2019

W1560770409027 , Dec 16, 2019 :
    my phone call gets cut off when I receive another incoming call is calling after 5 rings ... My current call gets cut when I receive any new call.

16. Nicu2
    Donut Jan 9, 2020

Nicu2 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 9, 2020 :
    After 7 month of use i want to share my opinions.
    I fell like the update on this phone from 5t is the screen. Sorry neither the screen is good because of the round edges is very difficult to operate on the left and right edge, because you scrool the page or the image when you hold or move a little the phone.
    The camera is average with simple functions, no wide movie recording. Normal camera and wide are ok.
    The battery is ok for the screen size.
    Fast charging is good.
    I dont feel the performance of the phone is related to specifications. Maybe because of the software. I feel like it is made in a hurry.
    Please fix the WiFi and Bluetooth on this phone. With the last update is getting worse. The connection keeps falling...
    Also the fingerprint on the screen is not a good ideea. The one from the back like OP 5t has, is much acurate and responsive.
    Another issue for me is the location of the volume buttons. If you keep the phone on landscape, the buttons are unde by the stand of the protection case suport.
    Finally i am thinking to sell this phone, and this is the last OnePlus for me. I was hoping for improved updates but the Bluetooth and WiFi drops is verry anoing. Also the handling is a minus compared to OP 5t.