Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. debottam1989
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

debottam1989 , Jun 2, 2019 :
    After receiving the update 9.5.4 in India, I am having this weird camera crash and restart problem. I am now also unable to record any video with the camera. Please help. I screen record the issue but unable to share it here.

2. muggy8
    Donut Jun 2, 2019

muggy8 , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Oh, also, landscape mode on tho home screen would be amazing n_n. I don't want to have to install another launcher for this feature x_x

3. waynemyoung
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

waynemyoung , Jun 2, 2019 :
    I applied for an RMA this morning. The phantom touch issue is becoming too intrusive.

This screen recording using Google navigation this morning shows the extent of the issue. The phantom taps clearly visible and causing the map position to change or Google assistant to launch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1di8bYsMs3GUwWNjIPArioN7iDmxeZpPH/view?usp=drivesdk

More often too, the top part of the screen will stop responding to touches which is only solved by a full reboot. Quite possibly a related issue I'm sure.

If the replacement unit is the same and a fix not provided soon (not convinced it isn't a hardware design flaw), then I'll be regrettably returning it for a refund :(

is this driving anyone else nuts?

4. Prashanth2559
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

Prashanth2559 , Jun 2, 2019 :
    1. When I tried to open this post, my touch wouldn't register.. had to scroll the post list a little up and touch it again.
    2. Can't bring notification screen down while on a call. It just wouldn't expand. weird. very weird.
    3. Screen wouldn't lock when on a call. Even after pressing the screen lock button.

5. Sathyaaa
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

Sathyaaa , Jun 2, 2019 :
    the front cam smile capturing mode was awesome and usefull on my previous oneplus device but I couldn't find it in my 7pro , is the feature available or not?

6. Sarthak Darshan
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

7. Deactivated User
    Jun 2, 2019

TorChaich likes this.
  8. CosyChaos
    Donut Jun 2, 2019

CosyChaos , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Hi all,

Would it be possible to make "Fnatic" mode with optional "Do not Disturb" setting?

Thanks

9. xerang
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

xerang , Jun 2, 2019 :
    overall i love my oneplus7pro awesome camera smooth fast and makes every other phone look like a slow device...
    only one problem i sometime run into is that i get a wierd allien like zooming sound high frequency sounds comming from the speakers i get it few times when i want to make a phonecall and also when i open chat in telegram when i restart my phone its gone again anyone else experiencing this problem???

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019

10. Jathushann
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

Jathushann , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Hey does anyone have a problem with videos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter when uploading or watching it looks pixelated? does anyone know how to fix this or will OnePlus give an update soon either a fix to it? please reply

11. Jajosaee
    Donut Jun 2, 2019

Jajosaee , Jun 2, 2019 :
    It's not just the keyboard, many parts of the screen just don't even register touch.

12. dhawald3
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

dhawald3 , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Today I took some pictures when in Zen mode.
    but afterwards observed that they were not saved in the gallery.

13. F_Chirag_Sharma_sBNq
    Donut Jun 2, 2019

F_Chirag_Sharma_sBNq , Jun 2, 2019 :
    hey bro i need to discuss...i want to buy s10 plus... what's app me +919034802676

14. Kinar_R
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

Kinar_R , Jun 2, 2019 :
    scrolling lag in apps like Instagram/Reddit (refresh rate seems to be fluctuating)

15. chasburt
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

chasburt , Jun 2, 2019 :
    My 7Pro will not perform latest update. Battery Life and charging no better than my 5. Quite disappointed to say the least. I'm not seeing what all the hype is about. Any ideas?

16. MarkoBatrac
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2019

MarkoBatrac , Jun 2, 2019 :
    I am really satisfied with my op7 pro , but those 2 are really bad in latest EU update:
    * camera - picture quality is really bad, even in daily lights. One shoot is bad, second is ok etc..
    * battery- previous build was far better.

I hope next update will be much better. It is really shame to have such nice cameras and bad picture quality.

T1559332214591 likes this.
  17. tarun subhakar
    Froyo Jun 2, 2019

tarun subhakar , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Am I the only one getting Double Notification sound?
    It's only solved after I restart the mobile everytime after I get a double notification sound. There's around 0.5 seconds gap between the two sounds.

18. mahendrabohraoneplus
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

mahendrabohraoneplus , Jun 2, 2019 :
    now WhatsApp status are not coming.
    phone is heating.
    ui issues like symbol loading () hangs the application.
    flash light stopped working during selfie.
    call takes longer then expected to connect during voice call and and i am not able to hear callers voice clearly.
    ui and performance sucks after the last
    update.
    see even posting on one plus community is also taking time.

1559477049801.jpg

19. sunil kumar200
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

sunil kumar200 , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Please help me guys ..my internet speed on this one plus 7 pro is very poor... It's jio network in india...whereas the network on other mobiles is good...What could be the reason?

20. carloslovo1619
    Donut Jun 2, 2019

carloslovo1619 , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Hi everyone I'm so happy because is my second day using the 7Pro I was using a OP5T during 2 years. AOD I think is the only thing that I miss from my OP5T and I'm very interested reading that you guys are working to add on this 7PRO. Hope we receive ASAP.