Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. G_Asif_Imtiaz_0760 Donut May 29, 2019

G_Asif_Imtiaz_0760, May 29, 2019 :
    hi, I have my OnePlus 7 pro. It is working fine for most of the time but still facing prob at times. Like
    1. screen becomes black while playing games or scrolling through Twitter. And after few moments phone took auto restart.
    2. while typing (I use Google keyboard) keyboard hangs. seems like ghost touch(may be phantom touch).

after restarting these problems go away. looking forward for update which will fix these bugs.

Last edited: May 29, 2019

2. G_Asif_Imtiaz_0760 Donut May 29, 2019

you are on point regarding notification

LOVEABLEKRISH and GenarationHD like this.
  3. G_Asif_Imtiaz_0760 Donut May 29, 2019

I felt the same

4. L1558349885469 Cupcake May 29, 2019

Rockyjas likes this.
  5. V1559100493842 Cupcake May 29, 2019

V1559100493842, May 29, 2019 :
    Loving the performance of the phone so far, never had something like this before.

2 things that I would like to mention which I'm hoping to see a fix soon.

- one being the obvious, the camera. I haven't received the new update since I'm w/ TMobile, but I'm keeping my hopes up for it + a solid port of gcam.

- this one is the killer for me.. I have YouTube TV and I
    haven't been able to watch it with the phone. I get a black screen and can only hear sound.
    at first I thought it was the app itself,/software because I got it to stream the other day for a little. What I tried when I got it to work- clearing cache, deleting data, reinstalling, but didn't fix it right away. I then turned it on 30 mins later and I was able to see the stream. Now as I'm writing this, screen is black again.
    Maybe it's a setting I have enabled? - I've tried turning video enhancer on and off. running out of ideas.

edit: forgot to mention I also tried switching refresh rates

update & edit 2: noticed having night mode activated caused this issue.

6. D1559102734667 Cupcake May 29, 2019

D1559102734667, May 29, 2019 :
    Hi oneplus team, I bought the phone yesterday with lot of excitement and recommendation from everyone around me..feeling a bit disappointed abt certain things..I m going to list them.The first one is if I am on a app and opening different texts the texts get closed automatically while I m trying to open another text within it...2. sometimes the touch stops working.i was on Netflix and it got hanged while it was opening on my old phone wen I tried to check whether it was a phons fault or the app's..I went out booked a Uber..had to cancel it for some reason but the touch wouldn't work for almost 2 to 3 min..I mean I took the phone for its speed..I do lot of class work on my phone wat if it closes window without asking all my work would go to waste..how do u propose to solve the problems..??and now wen I m trying to post it using post icon on the top right of screen it won't work..

G_Asif_Imtiaz_0760 likes this.
  7. Jaws_ Cupcake May 29, 2019

Jaws_, May 29, 2019 :
    I have already ordered my 1+7 Pro and am really glad to see you considerung AOD. I really like this feature on my current LG V30 and don't want to miss it. On the V30 the battery impact is almost zero, they also use the proximity sensor to turn off AOD when it is in a pocket.
    Really looking forward to continue having this great feature on my Oneplus.

Also, please go ahead with allowing video recording using the wide angle lens. I really don't understand why this is not already possible.

Keep up the great work, nice to see a phone manufacturer actually listen to its customers!

U1558969727704 likes this.
  8. KoushikPenugonda Cupcake May 29, 2019

9. Puneet7 Eclair May 29, 2019

Puneet7, May 29, 2019 :
    1559106279963.jpg

1559106280047.jpg
    When shooting macro, the focus was very hard to set on close subjects in some cases but overall quality was satisfying.
    But I think a new update is rolled out today for camera improvements and the same include this focusong issue fix.
    But would love to see, camera focusing algorithm perform significantly better with time.

And yes, wide angle feature in videos will be a great decision to implement, as many of my friends who want to buy the device complaint for this feature missing, but as a user I always ensure them that One Plus will surely implement it soon.

Overall the device performs BLAZING FAST AND SMOOTH.
    A big thumbs up.

R1558910837372 likes this.
  10. T1553684320760 Cupcake May 29, 2019

Sunny2520 likes this.
  11. Puneet7 Eclair May 29, 2019

Puneet7, May 29, 2019 :
    Yes, that's a required feature.

12. aadysheffi Cupcake May 29, 2019

aadysheffi, May 29, 2019 :
    I have been using my Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch with the Oneplus 7 pro and when I get a call and I pick it on my phone it goes to the phone's speaker despite showing it is on phone. I need to switch it to speaker on the phone screen and then again to phone to make it work on the phone earpiece. Works perfectly on other phones. Feedback appreciated.

13. P1559107460896 Cupcake May 29, 2019

P1559107460896, May 29, 2019 :
    first time posting here. bought a OnePlus 7 pro and it came 6 hours ago and I have been messing around with it
    I switched from a Samsung Galaxy s9. Really love this phone and has such nice software but I feel like it could be better.

Gesture controls are pretty garbage in my opinion and I really liked Samsung's implementation where you swipe up on the right side to get recent apps, swipe up on the middle to get home and swipe on the left to go back. would be nice to see this version of gesture controls on the software as another option

Use the Google version of apps. I would like to see you guys use the Google keep for notes, Google calculator from the play store and Google clock for the clock app. Also the Google phone and contacts app. I like having things more consistent and it just makes sense. I'm not sure if Google will allow you but it would be nice to just have one photos app which is Google photos. the files app from Google would also be nice as to make it consistent with other apps to get closer to the stock Android experience. also out of the box there should be Google messenger instead of the regular messages app.most people don't use.

Also let us customize what app we want to open from the lock screen. Maybe there is an option for this and I haven't found it. If not I don't know why OnePlus doesn't allow us to do it

battery percentage on top notification bar.

I'm not sure if Google will release there wellbeing app to non pixel devices or not but I would love to see how much I use my apps and stuff, so have a OnePlus version of Google wellbeing?

Not sure what the default app for music will do but I can't add Spotify, which most people use as the default music player.

Have the Google now on the left of the home screen Haven't messed around with the left of the home screen but I'd rather see things recommended to me like news than a parking location service.

HIDE APPS

Had some more suggestions but I forgot them. I know I repeated some things and didn't make sense and probably have some typos but I'm doing this very late. Maybe I'll edit it (if I could) tomorrow. Also I probably sound like a google fan boy or something by suggesting the Google apps but I just think it makes sense to make everything look more consistent with each other and not some Frankenstein version, that's why I didn't like Samsung's software. I hate using two photo apps and I always download the google.calculator or clock and replace it. if I go to phone and click contacts it'll take.me to the OnePlus contacts instead of the Google contacts app which I installed.

Last edited: May 29, 2019

14. surendra91 Gingerbread May 29, 2019

15. DaMoldavian Cupcake May 29, 2019

DaMoldavian, May 29, 2019 :
    I have the OnePlus 7 Pro for a few days now.

I'm very happy with the triple camera, but I'm not a professional photographer so I'm absolutely fine as it is.

The main reason I changed from OP6T to this one was the screen, obviously! I couldn't see anything on the screen if I was getting direct sunlight, with the 7Pro I see everything just fine.

My phone never encountered any ghost touches so far, thankfully!

My only complain is with the gestures.. I'm using the case that comes with the phone, and a lot of time, I mean a lot! whenever I try to go back, it doesn't assume that I actually tried to go back, it kind of assumes I swiped a little above the area of the end of the screen? I sound too confusing, sorry I don't know how to express this. same happens with the top corner, when I am in some application and I want to see what time is it, I have to try a couple times before the bar shows up.

LarsdaYakha likes this.
  16. Celso Librea Cupcake May 29, 2019

Rockyjas and DaMoldavian like this.
  17. carve702 Donut May 29, 2019

carve702, May 29, 2019 :
    ghost touches! ugh ugh ... wide angle video is a must!!! otherwise great phone... i did a thing[e]1f609[/e] check out my new back! thanks to jerryrigeveryrhing! oneplus needs a clear backed phone!!!! use a uv protective layer and release it already...
    1559111134068.jpg

1559111134161.jpg

1559111134248.jpg

18. Y1558969665535 Cupcake May 29, 2019

Y1558969665535, May 29, 2019 :
    I ordered this phone on 23rd march, 6gb version for 48999.
    This phone is utterly ridiculous, so :

the warp charge stops working sometimes.

the touchscreen on bent portions do not work 70% of time for that i have to switch off and turn on again to make it work again only for 20mins that is.

many app are unresponsive which literally caused me a great amount of difficulty.

Like seriously do you guys not try and test the phone for even one week if its working fine. Not even exaggerating i had an OPPO A37 previously which 30000 rupees cheeper than this phone and that OPPO smartphone was working a 100 times not even kidding a 100 times better.

If anyone can help me change me or prove me wrong i have proof in video of the unresponsive display of this oneplus 7 pro dumbphone.

worst mistake of my life to trust oneplus!

19. Surish743 Cupcake May 29, 2019

Surish743, May 29, 2019 :
    Awesome display it's like I am using next generation phone. You can just buy for display. You simply look into display for nothing.

20. ianm1837 Cupcake May 29, 2019

ianm1837, May 29, 2019 :
    Love this phone. 9.5.6 fixed all the issues I was having. Although, now the phone seems to force 60hz in chrome. every app on my phone is butter smooth except chrome. And I use it the most... Would it ever be possible to add the option to turn off the adaptive refresh rate? At the very least 90hz in chrome would be acceptable.

160proof likes this.