Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. maddyruhi653 Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

maddyruhi653, Jun 9, 2019 :
    please give Studio lighting feature in portrait mode.

we want studio lighting as soon as possible.

OnePlus 7 Pro user

2. thanoskalk Froyo Jun 9, 2019

thanoskalk, Jun 9, 2019 :
    OnePlus you need to pay attention to what im going to say cause these are some existing issues that you still have to fix.

1) during a call you can't drop down the notification bar from the home screen. The bar tries to.come down but instead of dragging it from the middle of the screen I have to drag it from the very top. This is a bug so needs fix
    xing.

2) during a call the other person hear his voice when I am not having him. on speaker! this happens numerus times and I can to lower the volume. of the Cal for this to stop.

3) slowmotion video at 720 / 480 fpswhen you go back and watch it it statters. it is like having a bad graphics card and you trying to play PUBG in high graphics. Unacceptable.

4) the photos that I take when I am moving is like I take them from my Nokia 3310 that didn't have a camera. Motion photos option need to happen. My s7 edge had it (sport mode) years ago...

ONEPLUS PLEASE SEE THIS MESSAGE.

3. Jeeboo Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

Jeeboo, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Hi,

Switched from OP6 to OP7Pro and since then, enjoyed the amazing screen... but I've also faced the double tap issue since then.

I've updated to latest OxygenOS version (9.5.5 GM21BA) but still faced the issue...

Thx to the great community, I was able to manually fix this issue by clearing the cache in recovery mode (1st time ever I had to do this on a OP device) and the double tap issue was no longer

However, for the past days, the double tap issue was back out of nowhere and I've tried to figure out what changed and the only thing I came up with was the update of the OP launcher app done recently.

I've got the issue manually fixed again by going back in recovery mode to clear the cache.

I'm not 100% sure this is related but it would be great to not always have to go to recovery mode to clear cache to force the fix of issues.

I hope in future release of OxygenOS the double tap issue and any issue could be fixed automatically after updating the OS / app without the need to manually do anything from our side.

@OnePlus teams, keep up the good work !
    @OnePlus community, thanks for your help !

4. shaggythegangsta Froyo Jun 9, 2019

shaggythegangsta, Jun 9, 2019 :
    after installing the 9.5.7 version I have Facebook's videos playback problem, every time I have to reboot the device

5. X1560070562221 Donut Jun 9, 2019

X1560070562221, Jun 9, 2019 :
    I am a first time user of the OnePlus, and very impressed with the device (7 Pro). Its fluid, fast, easy to use and easy on the eye. The display is lovely and love the way it feels in the hand. I have been using this device since June 4th 2019 and the only issue that I have noticed till now is the battery charging time. it takes 1.5 hours to charge the battery from 20 to 100%. More than 45 mins from 60 to 100%. I am not sure if this is normal with the warp charger. My Nexus 6p charged much faster than this.
    Is this a normal charging time or do I have a defective charger and/or battery ? Can this issue be addressed ? Thanks.

6. X1560070562221 Donut Jun 9, 2019

X1560070562221, Jun 9, 2019 :
    The screen recording feature, showed the screens much faster than my speech.

The horizon lights seem to light up only when the messages come in . It will be good to see them glowing intermittently till the messages are read. If the phone is on silent and away from the user the horizon lights can be a huge help to know notifications are sitting unattended.

My device doesn't seem to be able to add the Google news feed in the shelf. How can I have the Google news added.

Thanks a lot!

7. C1560069962913 Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

8. Blair287 Honeycomb Jun 9, 2019

Blair287, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Returned my 7 pro too shame as I've loved all my OnePlus phones but the 7 pro purely the curved screen has annoyed the hell out of me. the glare and lack of screen protectors has put me right off will not be making the mistake of getting a phone with a curved screen ever again.

Why have you gone the way of adding gimmicks that no one asked this phone was perfect but now it horrible to use just because of the curved screen.

Will not be purchasing any more OnePlus products till the curved screen is gone.

Raj One likes this.
  9. muellerman777 Donut Jun 9, 2019

muellerman777, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Curved screen is a minus for me too. But overall I like the phone. One thing to mention is, that the phone is quite too heavy. Next phone has to be more lightweight.

10. dhawal.d7 Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

dhawal.d7, Jun 9, 2019 :
    1 heating while charging

2 heating while normal use

3 popup camera pops everytime a video call is received no matter where the phone is

4 battery life not upto mark

5 camera needs a loads of fixes

6 double tap and ambient display still not working perfectly

7 call quality average

8 warp charging is pretty slow and works opposite to its name.

thanoskalk likes this.
  11. BlackKnight2332 Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

12. Spelt Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2019

Spelt, Jun 9, 2019 :
    So move the bar to a different spot.

thanoskalk likes this.
  13. Spelt Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2019

Spelt, Jun 9, 2019 :
    The phone uses adaptive battery software tech. You need to give the battery a few more cycles to get more screen on time. Same thing happened to my battery. At first the battery on screen time was short but it got longer the more times the phone was charged. It takes time.

14. G_Joseph_Mayfield_Prvs Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

15. G_Joseph_Mayfield_Prvs Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

16. BecksViper Froyo Jun 9, 2019

17. G_Joseph_Mayfield_Prvs Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

18. naikjeevan Froyo Jun 9, 2019

naikjeevan, Jun 9, 2019 :
    After the update 9.5.7.. am facing issue with the auto brightness.
    when I turn on the auto brightness it automatically disables after sometime.
    and when I disable it turns back on.

Bruno Costa 1980 likes this.
  19. Solipuram_Krishna_Reddy Donut Jun 9, 2019

Solipuram_Krishna_Reddy, Jun 9, 2019 :
    West of money op 7pro after update not improve camera clarity in low light photo and wide angle photos to blaring low light 4k 60 PS and 4k 30 PS over warm colours is a not a Flag ship phone op7pro oxygen is and 855 prosser 2 is best in one plus other wais West phone op7pro. realme 2pro and Redmi note7pro camera s same clarity one plus 7pro camera compare in low light wat is this one plus cheating all customers camera department please solve on p 7pro camera problems

20. BecksViper Froyo Jun 9, 2019

BecksViper, Jun 9, 2019 :
    my Oneplus 5 and my Oneplus 7 Pro (12 GB RAM) both have the same apps on the Oneplus 5 are even a few more on it and still has the Oneplus 5 more free memory as my new Oneplus 7 Pro according to memory under Developer mode displayed