Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. H1511243058862 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

2. abhishek501444 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

3. dr@gon Donut Jun 12, 2019

dr@gon, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I was playing Talion. When the screen went bonkers i had to reboot. Only happened to be once.

Alen Shaji Thomas likes this.
  4. Alen Shaji Thomas Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

5. G_Amirardalan_Ahanchi_Vd Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

G_Amirardalan_Ahanchi_Vd, Jun 12, 2019 :
    The phone is made pretty well. But it just dies (there is a post about this issue already). The phone goes off and doesn't turn on unless volume + power buttons are pressed. it has happened to me several times and it's very disappointing. I really hope it's a software problem.

6. C1560324196991 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

7. Krishna_Rana Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

Krishna_Rana, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Screen Cut issue
    I thought buying a phone without cutout for camera from screen will be a great experience (display without any interruption), but to my surprise oneplus 7 pro cuts the screen content from all 4 sides.. In most of the games content from screen is cut from all the 4 sides...Take pubg mobile for example (corner cuts word 'alive'). even while watching videos on youtube when you use zoom to fill, it just crops and the upper and lower screen and content gets cut, this is even worse than notches and hole puch cutouts...what is the use of this non interrupted display when your screen content is going to get cut anyways...can this be fixed with software update? is this issue is with other curved screen phones like s10+? I really do not want my screen content to be cut.

8. dr@gon Donut Jun 12, 2019

dr@gon, Jun 12, 2019 :

Krishna_Rana

Screen Cut issue
    I thought buying a phone without cutout for camera from screen will be a great experience (display without any interruption), but to my surprise oneplus 7 pro cuts the screen content from all 4 sides.. In most of the games content from screen is cut from all the 4 sides...Take pubg mobile for example (corner cuts word 'alive'). even while watching videos on youtube when you use zoom to fill, it just crops and the upper and lower screen and content gets cut, this is even worse than notches and hole puch cutouts...what is the use of this non interrupted display when your screen content is going to get cut anyways...can this be fixed with software update? is this issue is with other curved screen phones like s10+? I really do not want my screen content to be cut.​

I'd rather curved corners then cutout, I'm going to have to disagree, but perhaps a software adjustment could squsre those edges and give you more of the screen back, good luck.

9. Krishna_Rana Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

Krishna_Rana, Jun 12, 2019 :
    yeah i love the curved edges far more than cutout, i don't even mind bezels, but whats the point when you cannot have the full visualization of the content of the app you are in? With notches and hole punches software update isn't gonna do any good, but i think with some software update oneplus should fix this issue on op7 pro. when you have super attractive super expensive 1000cc motorbike and you can go only to 150km/hr speed; then whats the point of buying that? you get the point? You have full non interrupted 2k+ 90 hz display but your screen content gets cut from corner rather than from notches or hole punches then what the point of the display?

10. J1560331479800 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

J1560331479800, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Anyone have problem loading Google Duo? I can't even open the app. Forced close whenever launch it.

11. BlackKnight2332 Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

BlackKnight2332, Jun 12, 2019 :
    OxygenOS 9.5.7.GM21AA I have a bug. I receive calls and every other call, I don't hear the person but they hear me. this has happened both over VoLTE and VoWiFi on T-Mobile. I don't have this issue with my Pixel 3a on T-Mobile so I know it's not a carrier issue. South Florida between Margate and Hollywood Florida.

12. Gandharva Sharma Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

Gandharva Sharma, Jun 12, 2019 :
    My 7 Pro shows it's Warp Charging but it takes mine 1 hour and 25 minutes roughly to charge 0% to 100%.

I know almost everyone else can get their phone to charge in about 60-63 minutes.

And, yes, I'm using the Warp adapter and cable provided in the box. All connections seem solid. Nothing loose. Also, I've had this issue since Day 1, so I don't think a recent OTA update is the cause.

Any idea why this is different for me than it is for most others?

13. K1560366851907 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

K1560366851907, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I need help

portrait mode seems to be zoomed and poor quality compared to the OnePlus 6T also front camera portrait mode only focuses on one person not multiple bluring the other person out.

14. John J Moss Jr Eclair Jun 12, 2019

15. ammarhasehm Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

ammarhasehm, Jun 12, 2019 :
    coming from Huawei mate 20 Pro I love OP7P and I absolutely don't regret the departure from EMUI.
    Still I miss the secure/ Private space.
    The lockbox is not secure or encrypted and not convenient to browse photos and videos.
    if One Plus can implement the same encrypted partition to OP7P it will definitely be a win .
    Also the native file manager app need overhaul to catch up with other file managers like Samsung and Huawei.

16. jacob.sorensen Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

jacob.sorensen, Jun 12, 2019 :
    The hardware alert slider is causing quite an annoying problem. When I have it on silent, and I turn up the volume for media, the notification sound increases as well. This connection between media- and notification sounds is unfortunate, since I would like to watch content without hearing the notifications.

17. Hobgoblin2626 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Hobgoblin2626, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Loving my new device, just one or 2 issues. First one, still being the camera which I've solved by putting the gcam mod on. I will continue to use this as the native camera app is still not as good.
    My main issue is the lack of rcs support for messaging. I'm with Vodafone in the UK which support rcs messaging. I try to enable the chat features within the Android messaging app, but get the message that my device is not supported.

I think oneplus really need to get on board with this as this is the new standard for messaging.

Paying to send via mms is not an option, which leaves me with WhatsApp or FB Messenger, which I'm not really fond of.
    That other well known tech company have had this technology for a few years now.
    Google are trying to implement but appears to me that support is still lacking.
    Do we have a time frame for this as to when it's going to be enabled?
    It's not a deal breaker for me because the many plus factors of the device far outweigh the 2 minor issues (for me),
    Peace.

18. vtraj Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

vtraj, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I bought this phone on 17th May , the day it is released in India. My wife presented this for our wedding day.
    I bought a protective cover also two weeks ago from the 1 plus store.
    At the outset it is a great phone with superior camera quality. But I notice light scratches on the glass that does not give a fresh look in two week time itself. I keep the phone in my shirt pocket. I used Galaxy Note8 for two years with same usuage style. I have not seen such scratches. it always looked clean surface. I have not anticipated such scratches with Gorilla glass .
    is there anyway this can be rectified.

19. dubie7006 Eclair Jun 13, 2019

dubie7006, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I've found what I believe is a bug but I guess I'm not sure. I've been playing music through either Pandora or Amazon music and then cycling to another app with the music in the background. Using gesture nav, if I go to quit whatever other app I'm in, it will also close or stop the music. I'm pressing the X under the app I want to quit and it treats it like I'm trying to quit all apps.

20. zaid0660 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

zaid0660, Jun 13, 2019 :
    As I have purchased OnePlus 7 recently. And I have noticed somethings which are not available for the Oneplus 7. Like the haptic vibration for the fingerprint scanner when failed it vibrates two times and when successful vibrates once. It is present on the OnePlus 7 pro. And not in the OnePlus 7. Please I request you to make it available for the non pro version also.
    Regards
    Oneplus user

Never Settle