Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. LarsdaYakha Eclair Jun 23, 2019

LarsdaYakha, Jun 23, 2019 :
    I hope the OnePlus 8 pro goes back to having a flat screen. I really miss the flat screen from my pixel 2xl. the curves only take away from useable screen space.

2. johnyewang Donut Jun 23, 2019

johnyewang, Jun 23, 2019 :
    you need to have Verizon enable cdma-less option on your account

3. H1559879398050 Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

H1559879398050, Jun 23, 2019 :
    I'm using OnePlus 7pro I'm not much happy by using this feeling regret . There are some problems which keeps irritating me.
    1.Phone gets heated
    2.Camera is not good photos are always blur and also when photos are captured in portrait mode quality gets low and becomes blur.
    3.faced this one time when I was using my camera selfie pop camera camed up and when i closed camera app the pop camera remained up I tried to open camera app again and closed app still the pop up camera was up
    4.Apps gets forced closed facing this all time
    5.Phone is getting hanged
    6.while I'm using OnePlus 7pro 8gb ram phone how can this phone can get hanged this is unbelievable.
    I was hoping a good from OnePlus but they haven't made a good phone

4. RolandKillmon Eclair Jun 23, 2019

RolandKillmon, Jun 23, 2019 :
    Seems from reading all these post, everyone is having different issues with their device than others. I'm not experiencing a lot of these issues that others that have been posted. Seem to differ from device to device, which is weird. Everything on my device works great!!! Only gripe I have is the camera quality and that's it.

5. Vin619 Donut Jun 23, 2019

Vin619, Jun 23, 2019 :
    Its been almost a month since I had my op 7 pro so far its been great, updated camera is great I don't know why people complain about the camera just cuz they suck at taking pictures, battery life is good but can be better I'm not a power user so I will not complain. Coming from samsung S9+ this is way way better, only problem I found is this bug when I eject my OTG my music player turns on hope they can fix that.

Attached Files:

6. Mustafa Nasser Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

7. jose92s2 Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

8. jose92s2 Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

jose92s2, Jun 24, 2019 :
    Hello, I have a few suggestions, to add features to the Oxygen OS software, improvements and useful functions that I would like to see someday implemented in our One Plus.

I take this opportunity to ask that One plus add something that many of us want, I believe and it is:

1. a fourth volume bar, to the sound section, only for notifications, since it is currently used for calls, and there are times when you receive a notification from an app or just hear it or it leaves me deaf and is annoying.

2. on the other hand the slider button is fine, but that's it, a physical button, and I would like to not have to depend on it always, eye that I do not say it's wrong and it's good to be able to use it without having to turn on the phone , but to have the option as in all the android to mute, put the sound or vibration from the curtain of notifications.

3. a programmable silent mode, which is activated either manually or automatically according to the time of day.

4. a control bar, to regulate the intensity of vibration in: calls and notifications.

5. Call recorder.

6. able to play videos recorded with the camera in full screen.

7. video recording with the wide-angle camera.

8. an application drawer that allows you to group the apps in folders within the same drawer or as the little F1 Launcher that automatically orders them according to what it is.

9. Extra boost mode in the notification bar that allows to raise the brightness by 20 or 30% more brightness outdoors, for those days of sun, which needs that extra boost in screen brightness.

10. Make the button navigation bar narrower, it is very thick and unnecessary. it reduces space unnecessarily in the lower part.

11. An automatic dark theme mode depending on the time of day, whether it is day or night.

12. A more elaborate environment screen with more options for personalizing colors, designs, etc.

13. Finally, a fingerprint sensor that is always active, without having to touch the screen.

14. Own calendar for One Plus, not Google.

for now that's it, I hope my prayers are heard from the One Plus team. Someone else agrees with my suggestions, what else would you add?

9. G.Reagon Froyo Jun 24, 2019

G.Reagon, Jun 24, 2019 :
    hey OnePlus,

Unless I haven't figured it out, why can't I select multiple images in my Gallery when I want to move them to a different folder? I have to tap on every single image one at a time to move each image to a different folder or to delete multiple imsges.

This is extremely tedious. How about added the ability to select multiple images?

10. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 24, 2019

ZodRules12901, Jun 24, 2019 :
    you need to go back to a flat screen. the glare on this screen is absolutely unacceptable. I am out in the sun and this is almost unusable. and the battery isn't good enough jack up the screen to 100% and you shouldn't have to.

unless you are going to have wireless charging you do not need a glass back!!!!!!I've already cracked mine and I've never cracked a phone before in my entire life. make a durable phone!!

don't change the physical hardware on the next phone is there is a gulf between the software and hardware for the first time. I believe it's because the software is not mature enough to handle this setup. you need to perfect this setup.

make shot on OnePlus an app. if you can get enough users it might be something that we can have as our own Instagram. I'm struggling to upload pictures to it right now the way it's set up. make it an app for OnePlus users and if you can throw in the free back up the way Google does then you have another selling point.

make truly wireless earbuds.

11. vamsi.karuturi Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

vamsi.karuturi, Jun 24, 2019 :
    It's about the refresh rate for 7 Pro's display.

It switches to 60 Hz on some apps which makes me feel the phone is lagging badly. For example, Google Maps. Also, the transition that happens takes about two seconds.

It is frustrating and once seen it can't be unseen. Just give us an option to stay at 90 Hz constantly. If it drops to 60 Hz strictly when watching videos /games that only run at 60 fps that's okay.

12. B1561349288651 Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

B1561349288651, Jun 24, 2019 :
    Hi! I just got my OP 7 pro, and everything is amazing so far, but there is one issue that keeps me worried. It is about the games, and it is that i recently noticed that somehow i dont get the 90Hz everytime.
    When i start my game, it is just about luck if it starts at that rate, perhaps, i get better chances with game mode OFF. I've only tried with these games: Dragonball legends, Clash royale, brick breaker since i've had my device for a few days. I would love to know the reason behind this or what can i do. thanks.

13. H1559879398050 Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

H1559879398050, Jun 24, 2019 :
    I'm using OnePlus 7pro I'm not much happy by using this feeling regret . There are some problems which keeps irritating me.
    1.Phone gets heated
    2.Camera is not good photos are always blur and also when photos are captured in portrait mode quality gets low and becomes blur.
    3.faced this one time when I was using my camera selfie pop camera camed up and when i closed camera app the pop camera remained up I tried to open camera app again and closed app still the pop up camera was up
    4.Apps gets forced closed facing this all time
    5.Phone is getting hanged
    6.while I'm using OnePlus 7pro 8gb ram phone how can this phone can get hanged this is unbelievable.
    I was hoping a good from OnePlus but they haven't made a good phone

it's doest happens normally like of heating of home by some time apps closing issue occurs

14. panda_007 Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

panda_007, Jun 24, 2019 :
    I am using One Plus 3T. But after recent updates, even my Instagram sometimes behaves like that.

15. Bigmopotz Froyo Jun 24, 2019

Bigmopotz, Jun 24, 2019 :
    Really loving the OnePlus 7 Pro experience but getting annoyed that for some reason I am constantly clearing the cache or force stopping Facebook because the embedded videos won't play. not sure if this is a Facebook issue or a OnePlus issue. Also WiFi drops a lot and I have to reconnect, other devices are not experiencing the same so guessing this could be a OnePlus issue. Other than that this is one beast of a phone and a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

16. Nox2K Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

Nox2K, Jun 24, 2019 :
    When are geting twitch full screen when watching a streamer on the 7pro :/?

17. RAYUU Eclair Jun 24, 2019

RAYUU, Jun 24, 2019 :
    - Compared to 9.5.7, .8's runtime is shorter. Idle drain is higher even tho the installed apps remained consistent before and after. After investigating it appears that my US 7 Pro rarely enters "deep sleep". To rectify this headache I use commands, but OP should be able to address Android OS & system drain.
    - When using T Mobile + Unlocked 7 Pro GM1917, the phone is stuck on LTE+ (rather than idling on "LTE" like most phones when there's no active transfer).
    - Keyboard concern: I hope OP can add a way to create a black bar under the keyboard (done on some phones). I have large hands (as in scale, not fat), so it's uncomfortable to use a short keyboard.
    - 90Hz: Please add a per app option, as well as a way to force 90Hz globally.
    - Camera, video mode: Please add a manual mode with 24fps, iso, ev, wb, manual focus, bit rate, mute, etc. Basically "pro" features.
    - FP scanner: Toggle to allow screen unlock without activating the screen.
    - Ambient: More clock faces!
    - RAM management: Overnight most of my apps are killed, not sure which setting is responsible...
    - Audio recorder: More settings, like use 1 or 2 MICs, quality and whatnot

18. shaggythegangsta Froyo Jun 24, 2019

19. Shshank.shivalle Cupcake Jun 25, 2019

Shshank.shivalle, Jun 25, 2019 :
    yes it works....thanks a lot.

20. krsnabhat Cupcake Jun 25, 2019

krsnabhat, Jun 25, 2019 :
    I had a MS launcher installed ( came thrugh data transfer from my oldphone) .After uninstalling that, I haven't come across the issue. Thanks for your inputs