3. elanglois Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

elanglois, Jun 29, 2019 :
    You know that hashtags don't work here?

4. elanglois Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

Change your wallpaper

5. mohanraj005 Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

mohanraj005, Jun 29, 2019 :
    The Bluetooth feature works on my car Bluetooth for audio to play music but not for calls, is anyone else having this problem?

6. golotvinov Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

golotvinov, Jun 29, 2019 :
    Yes, it's from the app. I changed it already.

7. elanglois Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

No, dark wallpapers should make your statusbar icons turn white and vice versa. Statusbar visibility issues are Google's problem. Oneplus COULD add in better control of this like custom ROMs or ICE provide, but unless you want to root/unlock your device, just change wallpapers until your issue is fixed.

8. X1561875303203 Cupcake Jun 30, 2019

X1561875303203, Jun 30, 2019 :
    After some software update, my phone ringtone is not working some times when I get calls/messages or notificarions and doesn't vibrate also. I mean sometimes it rings and sometimes it doesn't. Need to fix this asap as I end up missing few calls when the phone doesn't ring.

I went to the local service centre where they reinstalled the software and said the problem should be solved. But it still persist.

Bruno Costa 1980 likes this.
  9. G_Micha_El_JgvU Eclair Jun 30, 2019

10. ravikantsomani Cupcake Jun 30, 2019

ravikantsomani, Jun 30, 2019 :
    This is my first op. I am using 7 pro

During call, I am unable to pull notification bar by swiping down. Only when I pull it completely from the top and drop it by expanding it, the notification bar stays open.

11. shashank_s Gingerbread Jun 30, 2019

12. unicornZ Gingerbread Jun 30, 2019

unicornZ, Jun 30, 2019 :
    In Canada, it was priced way too high. Base variant for $760. So there is a price cut. I don't think they will reduce for other markets where its reasonably priced

13. deypratim Donut Jun 30, 2019

deypratim, Jun 30, 2019 :
    The video camera quality is not good. still and vdo quality struggles in low light. what about slow motion? samsung a50 less than half price of oneplus 7 pro, gives 480p and 960p slow mo, with good vdo quality even in low light. this flagship or flagship killer phone with 855 snap dragon processor cant give good picture, vdo and slow motion in low light. inside room in flurocent light 480p slow mo is super bad quality relating to samsung a50, its a real pain.

ValoX likes this.
  14. G_Kamil_J_AaBv Cupcake Jun 30, 2019

G_Kamil_J_AaBv, Jun 30, 2019 :
    Hello. Since few days I am lucky owner of this beauty device, I instantly got OS update to 9.5.8, but my camera app is still in version of 3.2.106 and i think the photos are not as they should be, especially those taken in full sun, colors are kind of washed and the exposure is not as should be (comparing to others photos taken by OP7 Pro). Why I didn't get the update on camera app with the newest OS update? Should I wait until new OS update and then check camera app version? I don't want to interfere manually on this problem, so would be nice if OnePlus support would give me some advice. Thanks :)

Lekhithoneplus likes this.
  15. MatthewLancashire Cupcake Jun 30, 2019

16. loucas971 Froyo Jul 1, 2019

loucas971, Jul 1, 2019 :
    For those of you who are not afraid of living dangerously:
    After removing the screen protection given with the phone, I strangely feel like the screen experience is better.

17. depmesh Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

depmesh, Jul 1, 2019 :
    I have an issue with my exchange account in Gmail. Even though I've set it to automatically push notifications, every few hours the phone keeps telling me that frequency has been changed to every 30 minutes.

After doing some digging I've found that the same problem has been reported a number of times but Oneplus have done or said nothing about it. Just a few examples
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...requency-from-automatic-push-to-30min.926414/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/battery-optimization-exchange-in-gmail-app.999587/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/persistent-activesync-issue.1055129/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/delayed-notifications.756902/#post-20022092

I understand battery optimisation is important, but even more important are emails from work.

Can anyone from OnePlus comment on the issue?

18. Johann60 Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

19. W1560828445369 Cupcake Jul 2, 2019

W1560828445369, Jul 2, 2019 :
    I pretty love this phone. The system is very fast and the screen is fantastic. The alert slide is even more convenient than the one that iPhone has. But I did worry about the quality of that slide because the OS doesn't allowed me to change the mode in setting menu. I mean there is no alternative way to control this feature if the slide is broken. Maybe provide an option to disable the slide and allow control through the volume button or setting for user with a broken slide.

20. hanciyap Cupcake Jul 2, 2019

hanciyap, Jul 2, 2019 :
    - Phone performance is the best in any Android phone. Sliky mooth & fast especially the 90 Hz screen refresh rate.
    - screen is one of the best.
    - Oxygen OS is all about pure Android experience but it lagging some important apps for example calendar, compass, music.
    - need a batch notification settings so we can turn on/off notification easily.
    - need some basic health tracking info in shelf, for example step count. And it will be good to implement Google feed in shelf.
    -adaptive brightness is slow response and sometime it doesn't work as it should. Need improvement.
    - camera is not as good as others flagship phone. The shutter is a bit slow response compare to s10, huawei p30pro or iPhone. Overall photo quality is decent but not great. It need some update .....
    - video quality surprisingly turn out good. There is some color issue though but not a big deal for me.
    - Battery life is decent but not great. It is comparable to s10+ or other same spec flagship ( using full HD+ resolution) but p30pro still the champ , not even get close.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019