Share Your Feedback on OnePlus 7 Pro

1. G_El_Hadj_Chitou_zagD Donut Jul 4, 2019

2. Perky_69 Cupcake Jul 4, 2019

Perky_69, Jul 4, 2019 :
    I'd like to see a way to adjust the trigger area for the navigation gestures. It's only an issue with cases cause of the lip and the bottom bezel is smaller than it was on the Op 6T.

3. chirayuj Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

chirayuj, Jul 5, 2019 :
    everything looks good , expect one thing , it's portrait mode....why it is already zoomed?

4. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 5, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jul 5, 2019 :
    While I do love Oxygen OS, and all that it is, I would love the option of having a Google Feed by swiping right instead of the parking location, wallet, and toolbox. I don't use any of those cards so it's essentially wasted space.

thanks,
    Patrick

5. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 5, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jul 5, 2019 :
    Nightscape produces bright pictures, but they tend to come out in a water color type exposure. I have stated, Oxygen OS is excellent in it's function, so it needs very little in the way of touching up. May I suggest focusing on continuous tweaking of the camera algorithms to at least get near peer results similar to Samsung, and Huawei. I would also LOVE the option of having a Google Feed instead of the shelf when you swipe right.

6. epic_seo_see Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

7. I1562315872642 Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

I1562315872642, Jul 5, 2019 :
    480fps video playback is stuttering in my OP7pro. is this hardware or software related issue?is it any defect? shod I go for replacement? there is absolutely no other issue in my phone.

8. L1560454998439 Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

L1560454998439, Jul 5, 2019 :
    I love my OnePlus 7 Pro; however, I have started noticing a double ring impression on the main display.

Has anyone else seen this?

At first, I thought the screen was just dirty, but after cleaning it, the impression remained.

It resembles the effect of putting a damp glass on a napkin. It is especially visible when the screen has dust on it or is damp. It is constantly present.

Thoughts?

9. AnilSemwal Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

AnilSemwal, Jul 5, 2019 :
    The horizon light is not working on my oneus 7 pro even after enabling New Notifications under Ambient Display setting. I am on OS 9.5.8

10. Raikk Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

Raikk, Jul 5, 2019 :
    Hi all.
    I recently changed into OnePlus 7 Pro. After 3 days of setup, I finally got this into a state that I can be happy and have only minor issues. Settings and options are exellent, everything is in right and logical place after getting used to. I love the gaming mode, this phone runs really smooth and touch&feel are great. Screen is super nice, and touch sensitivity is on spot. The hardware is very good and price was bit too high, but I was willing to pay it, mainly for gaming reasons.

I absolutely love the absence of bloatware. Great job!

The issues I have, are almost all software / feature related issues.

I would like to share the things I had to do, to get the phone into the state that I feel comfortable. Few general feedbacks also.

1. I needed to install a launcher to get "unread badge" numbers to certain crucial apps. I feel that OnePlus OS should have that in native.

2. Also, only 3 homescreens without the possibility to change default screen? Fixed with launcher and empty screen widget. Also this should come as default.

3. Minimum media volume setting is still too loud, needs to be atleast 5 times quieter. The volume control should expand fully when the button is pressed, not only the control for current audiosource

4. Arrow keys as an option in keypad, would be nice. Sliding spacebar wont help up and down movement in text.

5. Absence of 3.5mm headphone jack was a dissappointment, but that was my own fault, should not assume certain things.

6. Notification options are slightly behind, when compared to ie. Huawei's EMUI. I would like choose what is showing and where, I do not want to silence notifications everywhere, only certain places.

7. The slider button on right side, I have no use for it. What i would like to have, is that I could switch flashlight on and off with it. Make it programmable. Maybe video/voice recording on/off?

8. Themes. Where are those? Some ppl wont miss them, but I feel they add to the experince.

9. Navigation bar should have the one button option available, that uses gestures. Got used to that, but I guess I'll learn out of it.

10. Please. Make a native Email-widget that works separately and can display different email accounts in different windows. I have a lot of work related accounts (7) and I'm running out of ad-free apps from play store... Native calendar is very nice, pls don't touch it =)

11. Lock Screen -widget is missing. Should be included in native OS.

I really hope that You will Never Settle. There is lot to improve, and a lot of helpfull people to add and share ideas.

ps. If oneplus's main site language is set to Finnish, the result is mixture of English, Russian and Finnish. Also, could not create a forum account trough commynity-app. Said code was expired every time. Website account creation worked, but half of the black text drowned in black background... bit of improvement there too.

If You actually read all these responses, You are doing great job. Again, I believe that the hw is where it should be, focus on user friendly OS, and You have gold in Your hands.

-Raikk

loucas971 likes this.
  11. loucas971 Froyo Jul 5, 2019

12. Klumpo Cupcake Jul 6, 2019

Klumpo, Jul 6, 2019 :
    120Hz support please! It divides cleanly with 24, 30 and 60 so you don't get any stuttering in videos.

And with input lag, the more the better:

13. 73ND41 Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2019

14. C1562414924353 Cupcake Jul 6, 2019

15. rajnish_sharma123 Cupcake Jul 6, 2019

16. Jean Gordon Eclair Jul 6, 2019

Jean Gordon, Jul 6, 2019 :
    I got this amazing piece of kit shortly after its release... Can't get enough!! Keep playing with it...It's bloody fantastic.. So quick..But coz I'm on it a lot have to watch the battery, but that's a small price to pay for the enjoyment it gives me...a silver headed techno....[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

17. Jiggy2 Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

Jiggy2, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Hi all, thinking about OP7P or S10 plus? Can get a cheap OP7P but it’s chinese version, how easy is it to get Oxygen on it? Is the camera really that bad? Any advice would be greatly appreciated I’m in uk

18. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Don't know about the software, but the cameras do really well according to DxO mark. Third best behind Samsung, Huawei.

Jiggy2 likes this.
  19. Killian COMPAGNON Froyo Jul 6, 2019

loucas971 likes this.
  20. shaggythegangsta Froyo Jul 6, 2019

shaggythegangsta, Jul 6, 2019 :
    the colour of the sky was orange and this is what the camera represents
    I t was really orange sky and in the pics seems like it was white
    1562446052462.jpg

1562446052611.jpg

1562446052703.jpg

1562446052548.jpg

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019