Share your good news, spread the holiday cheer!

1. zheyong Froyo Dec 27, 2017

zheyong, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Happy Holidays everyone, from every part of the world!

Best news I've got in 2017 is my OP2 still working fine! tough son of prodigal right. And of course, my friends and colleagues are all amazed by this beast. Well, in the other news, my team I won a flight ticket to Indonesia!!! Let's say we are all inspired, that rather than winning prizes thru lucks, we chose the hard work paid off way of winning. Lastly, cheers everyone and happy holidays!!! :D

#OnePlus #NeverSettle #HolidayHype #Getmetheprizealready

2. Divyend Ramanthali Cupcake Dec 27, 2017

3. VipulJadhav12 Eclair Dec 27, 2017

VipulJadhav12, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Hey! @David Y.,
    Many Many Congratulations on your 7th Anniversary...! Hope you had a great CHRISTMAS with your family and friends.
    Well I've just returned back from my hometown :hearteyes::innocent::hearteyes: and I've couple of really very good news with me which I would like to share with you and our lovely community. Right now, I'm in office so I'm planning to post my news in the evening :wink::grinning::wink:
    Meanwhile, many congratulations to those who shared their good news/stuff with us just like @David Y. did and happy holidays to all of you. Hope everyone is enjoying with their family, friends, and not to forget with our near and dear OnePlus... See you in the evening!

coolsubro09 likes this.
  4. luxuskamel KitKat Dec 27, 2017

luxuskamel, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Great news: anbox is working on UBports!! Hopefully I can switch next year, depends if it'll get more stable

5. marinobiagio Jelly Bean Dec 27, 2017

6. Quod96 Donut Dec 27, 2017

Quod96, Dec 27, 2017 :
    This Year I got 3 BIG (and good) news, and they all were pretty close to this holiday season.

On October 25th my new niece Marta was born! That made me more than happy.
    On November 22nd I finally got employed, after months of looking around.
    Last but not least, I visited Amesterdam this Christmas. It was wonderful. I absolutely raccomend this experience.

This year started really uphill, but finally the end of 2017 is going downhill and my hope is to project this to 2018!

Never Settle.

Emanuele

7. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 27, 2017

youbi, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Yep, especially fairies... :yum:

:tearsofjoy:

Baymax likes this.
  8. Baymax Starting Point Expert Dec 27, 2017

Baymax, Dec 27, 2017 :
    And ghosts too right?

youbi likes this.
  9. Q1514376708906 Cupcake Dec 27, 2017

Q1514376708906, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Greatest news of the season has been getting OnePlus 5T delivery message..!! :D :D
    My interest in photography made me fall in love with OnePlus5T.. I was so excited to buy this phone ever since I heard the rumors of 5T launch.. 5T has been my greatest gift to my self this season :) :)

10. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 27, 2017

youbi, Dec 27, 2017 :
    My thing is really just the Fairies. :sweatsmile:

[​IMG]

11. Baymax Starting Point Expert Dec 27, 2017

Baymax, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Aww poor fairy
    :p

youbi likes this.
  12. coolsubro09 Cupcake Dec 27, 2017

coolsubro09, Dec 27, 2017 :
    Hey! OnePlus Team,

Well I've also a great news with me which I want to share with you all... :innocent:

I'm really feeling happy to tell you that last week my mother bought me OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition (yiipppiiiieeeee) :hearteyes:. I still couldn't believe it that I've such an amazing smartphone which is "Strong enough to rule the galaxy". Thank you mother and OnePlus for making my Christmas really very special this year :innocent:. I could not ask more than this.

According to me "OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition" is the best smartphone of the 2017 and I can't wait to see the best smartphone of the 2018 i.e. OnePlus 6. I've promised my mother that I'll buy her OnePlus 6 from my pocket money. I hope that my Secret Santa will help me with this... :blush:

Thank you OnePlus once again and have a great NEW YEAR ahead!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017

VipulJadhav12 likes this.
  13. VipulJadhav12 Eclair Dec 28, 2017

VipulJadhav12, Dec 28, 2017 :
    Hey! Everyone,

I'm back and as I said I've couple of good news with me. So let's get started... :wink:

First good news is that my younger sister got married, I really can't express you all that how happy I feel and the most interesting fact regarding it is that her wedding date and my birth-date is the same (12th Dec). So now for both of us it's a memorable/special day which we'll celebrate together (along with OnePlus) for the rest of our lives.

Second news which was a surprise for all of us is that my mother got promotion and she's going to US for her future assignments. Now this is just like a cherry on the cake... :hearteyes:

I'm really thankful to the god for such a wonderful moments which are not less than any gifts or presents available in the entire world.

But as we all know - No Pain, No Gain... So now I've to help my mom for packing, shopping, prioritising her tasks and preparing her to-do list accordingly, etc... So the start of this new year going to be hectic for all us just like it was at the end of this year due to my sis wedding.

Now I've to take the responsibility of the house in the absence of my mom :sweat: but I'm ready to take up this challenge too... #NeverSettle :wink::innocent::wink:

coolsubro09 likes this.
  14. Maggie S. Eclair Dec 28, 2017

Maggie S., Dec 28, 2017 :
    OMG, your girlfriend is so cute...

Lancelot_69 likes this.
  15. aaroncheung Eclair Dec 28, 2017

aaroncheung, Dec 28, 2017 :
    I thought that I might miss this because my big news was due 1/1/18 but he decided to arrive 12/25/17, which was the most highly anticipated but also surprising gift this season. We only had to fight through a snow storm and miss holiday dinner to make it happen. I planned ahead by switch to the 5t late November to capture this moment as best as I can and it has proven to be great. Thanks 1+ for making something that has great battery life and takes great photos.

VipulJadhav12 likes this.
  16. G_akshay_k_nair_mlqF Eclair Dec 28, 2017

17. Lancelot_69 Lollipop Dec 28, 2017

Lancelot_69, Dec 28, 2017 :
    Yea, she thinks so to lol. Full of energy and full of herself :p

18. ryohansen Cupcake Dec 28, 2017

ryohansen, Dec 28, 2017 :
    The good news:
    I've passed my probation and signed 3 years contract with my latest organization. I've moved to a bigger and better apartment. I have married my soulmate. Both of us are using 1+1. Life is beautiful...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017

19. G_Chi_Fung_Lau_Yxpy Eclair Dec 28, 2017

20. TakuyaSama Cupcake Dec 28, 2017

TakuyaSama, Dec 28, 2017 :
    These holidays season could be my return to OnePlus company, with a new smartphone on house (OnePlus 5T), and i started to be a little active here at the forum, i see there's a great community and fantastic stuff, threads and news.

Congrats David for your 7th anniversary ^^.

Happy holidays everyone and happy new year!

Receive a huge hug.