Share your OnePlus story to become a part of the OnePlus Star Community

1. 300393
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

300393 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hi oneplus,
    I saw oneplus first time in my friends hands. ..
    It was looking awesome.
    I am a great fan of oneplus products. Although I have not my own smartphone, but I regularly check oneplus events with others phones. At this time I am not in good condition that I own it,but one day oneplus 5t will be mine.....
    Love you oneplus

2. ankitpatwa
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

ankitpatwa , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Some years ago, The world wasn't like this;Like now when you have plathera of devices and options available to have a pick from..The world was dominated by Samsung and their clones of devices each device similar, each device with the same core with the same functions but a different shell(felt like it was a new model they released every day) and evryone was so obsessed with them..the world was dark place for users(customers) who wanted something new who wanted a change from this monotonous regime..A Bright light shone from a distant realm.Like a north star shining bright, showing the way to a new world a new deivce.OnePlus came and it conquered not only hearts but also made a very thight knit community of people who wanted a device that was the a combination of brains and brawn..The OnePlus1 was introduced and evryone looked so Stunned, Everyone was astonished about how this device was capable of such Raw power all without burning holes in their pockets..So I watched as how OnePlus1 astonished buyers with the sheer power this device possessed..Then Again They introduced the OnePlus2 Which was a Beast with faster Processing and Longlasting Batteries..I was awestruck by the progress the Models had made with each upgrade..Then like a Blaze came the OnePlus 3...Markets shattered, Specs that No company could offer,All that in a Brilliantly designed frame..So I and my brother bought the devices..When we received the devices we just couldn't hold our feelings that we had the most Amazing device that existed in the market.I recommended it straight away to all and anyine I encountered who wanted a new Heavy duty devuce that was Sleek and Sturdy and had Dash charge the most amazing gift one olus could give to its users❤️..So many of Our freinds are proud owners of one plus devices.And I can Say with the Introduction of the latest OnePlus 5 the community has just grown..We have Now Become OnePlus..
    Thank you OnePlus for being Ahead of the curve,
    thank you for being Oneplus...:blush:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

3. sandeep0256
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

sandeep0256 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    At First when i want to buy a smart phone, i was not convinced by the specifications that are provided by the then market leading mobile companies. I felt there is some thing missing in those mobiles and Why pay more for the low specifications that doesn't meet the need? After a lot of surfing for mobiles on the internet i found that a new mobile manufacturer has entered the market with a "FLAGSHIP KILLER for the year 2014" with high end specs at an affordable price. Although, unveiled officially on 23 April 2014 , but started sale from 2nd December 2014 in India I bought my first smart phone #OnePlus ONE (A0001) 64GB, Sandstone black with my first hard earned money on 4th April, 2015. I am using it till today. I am proud to say that i am a part of "NEVER SETTLE" crew. I love the #OnePlus for their amazing products with best and uncompromising quality,the best community support with a humongous fan base. Keep going #OnePlus and keep us surprising by your products. "NEVER SETTLE"

4. shubhrantdey
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

shubhrantdey , Aug 30, 2017 :
    My story is not extraordinary but as a fan, it's a dream come true situation.......
    My story starts with a surprise of being known to a device boast with such a massive hardware. Literally it was the BEAST of that time. Yes I am talking about "Oneplus One". During 2014 October I came to know about OPO's existence and started following the community. Trying to get invitations to get a OPO for myself but unfortunately the device was not shipped to India that time. . OPO.Invitation.jpg Still I had a hope that someday Oneplus will come to India and I will have one for me. Finally my dream came true when Oneplus announced to come to India and exclusively through Amazon.
    OPO.Arrived.jpg
    I was eagerly waiting for an invite and OMG what I got...... An invitation to buy my own Oneplus One. I was among those lucky guys who got the OPO on the first sale through Amazon. I was so excited that I posted the photo on FB as my status update and my friends were jealous seeing that...
    Screenshot_20170830-175605.png
    I am very proud of being an owner of a Oneplus device...
    Thank you Oneplus for creating such wonderful things in the world of technology.

5. Rajjoshilpi
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Rajjoshilpi , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hello guys...
    My name is rajat kumar well my one plus one story is like,my one plus bring happiness in to my life,my phone took mine life partner with itself,yeah I m talking about my gf,I don't know how this happened but I think after I purchase it...my life is changed literally.
    All I say is I love my one plus one.❤️

6. G_Parikshith_M_FYJG
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

G_Parikshith_M_FYJG , Aug 30, 2017 :
    To be frank I dint even had a clue that one plus was going to launch the successor of 3T , so I bought 3T in April in the experience store Bangalore . My love for camera phones is too high , now I regret for not having a OP5 I am still in love with my 3T , but the love would have been more for OP5 cause it has everything I needed ever in a decent budget . So I wish I get a chance to win a OP5 #NeverSettle #Dashlife

Attached Files:

7. SM amruth
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

SM amruth , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hi Oneplusians
    I like to share my story with u all

I had first love with Sony (mini) Mobile. It went n run well long years in number 5,after that I had break up issues( like battery, screen, hang) and I confirmed that I have to Breakup so I breakdown my mobile(sony mini) .

After Breakup with her I was with heavy beard n waiting for new love . One fine day it was happened.......................................................................................................................................that was I shaved off my beard bcz I seen my new love Oneplus (while surfing in net). we both get connected (with her great features) we plan to date. Still it was going good so I love so much her(Oneplus) bcz from day one to till now, she was surprising me (with oneplus one, x, 2,3,3t,5)with chacter(like cyanogen os, cyanogen mod od, oxygenos) , I mean She was like full of surprise Box

So I glad to love ❤️her (''Oneplus'') and thank to #oneplus

#OnePlus_India #oneplus #oneplustech

8. Pkcchand9
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Pkcchand9 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    IN 2014 August I Bought lg l90 dual after My 12th boards Results .Before Going to engineering collage. After 2-3 days I met a guy who always talks about tech in class.He wants to see my phone I showed my lg smartphone to him.he said it's priced too much for its specs.Then I asked him Which phone do you Use? I thought he will show me some high end device like S4 samsung.but he had videocon 2g phone.He said he is waiting for ONEPLUS 2.I laughed at him and said what 1+2 wtf is this chinese company Actually I don't like It's Name ONEPLUS .At that time I never heard of one plus.He Explained me the upcoming features of ONEPLUS 2 & Said I will buy that device irrespective of its pricing in 2016 I made fun of him alot.
    After an year I was in search of Smartphone
    Which has good camera and good processor so that I can download big games from collage wifi &play.While searching I came Across ONEPLUS 3 .In 2 days continuously I watched all reviews of One plus 3 available on YouTube And ordered in July.When I received I got too exited that I haven't slept that night played so much games ,clicked so many photos.cut to today I am enjoying it till Now.Actually today only when I read "Share your Oneplus story" contest I Realized that I once I made fun of ONEPLUS and Now I only Own Oneplus 3.how ironicle

9. vkrishy38
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

vkrishy38 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Well I don't have oneplus phone yet. I accompanied my friend to oneplus experience store in bangalore since my friend wanted to buy oneplus 5. I went there as an obligation to my friend since I never thought anything about oneplus. I somehow have a mental block of spending more for a smartphone. While my friend was busy checking the new oneplus 5 phone I casually glanced oneplus backpack. It was the new space black backpack. Initially it looked like any other backpack from far but when I checked it, boy oh boy! I was just floored with even the minute requirements addressed. I just couldn't believe how someone could put in so much of efforts to address even the smallest need. That too for a backpack from a high end smartphone company. I was so impressed I ended up ordering 3 backpacks one each of all variants. I am convinced if someone could give so much of importance to a common item like a backpack, how would be their premium flagship product. I am only dreaming about it!

10. ron0811
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

ron0811 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    One plus.... I started with one plus one... And believe me... Still a fan of one plus one... Now I have a one plus 3..I went from. One to two to three... So desperate to buy a five.. But can't because of the cash crunch... I consider my one plus as my kid.. Whenever some one asks me... Which phone is this... I tell dem the whole story which starts from. One plus one... Invite system and show dem all d pics... Even of one plus one... Which were so amazing for a phone... I just feel so proud about possessing one... There is this one small story... When op2 was launched... I wanted to upgrade to two.. A friend of mine was ready to take my opo... Everything was final... But somehow I denied him that I won't give you my opo... Coz I can't leave it.. I'm in love with it.. He thought I don't wanna give him..but the truth was tht... I was afraid to give the best mobile I ever had... Somehow he combined me to give him... And till today he thanks me for giving it to him...he is as happy as I am to possess one... Another story says... Once my phone went into one of my patients file... Accidentally.. He was illiterate.. So didn't knew how to receive... So I kept trying to call... Somehow after a search of five odd hours... I found it... I so realised at that time..its not just a phone for me...I didn't had the fear to loose a mobile... The fear was of loosing a one plus... A fan for life time.. A promoter for life time also u can say... I have convinced atleast 7 friends of mine to go for one... Including my girlfriend(soon to be wife) ... Now she owns a one plus 5(I'm so jealous)...she is equally depressed of parting ways with one plus one... But happy for a five..so a proud owner of one plus one, two, three(mine) and a five in the family... Always a fan... I believe in one plus... Never settle

11. Sunil Sheth
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Sunil Sheth , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hello guys,
    My and oneplus story goes like this,
    Many smartphone came in my life but the oneplusone was one of its kind,It all started when my old all time irritating, so called smartphone finally gave up and I got the chance to buy a new phone. I started researching the best phone to buy online,watched youtube reviews then one of my friend named yogesh told me to check out oneplus one that was the first time i heard the name,i liked the name 1+1 its diffferent ( well I remember first time i heard oneplus name).
    then i searched its review on youtube and found MKBHD review and I really liked it and decide to buy it !!

But there's a twist
    , that time it was available in amazon on Invite only !:(

I asked all my friends if they knew any one how has brought oneplusone but with no success,I also remember I joined some group on google+ for invite code but with no success two there days passed and I felt i should buy some other smartphone,But on same day one of my college friend connected me with his friend who had brought oneplus one and gave me the invite code...finally i ordered my own oneplus one beast ! :D:D:D

Picture abhi baaki hai, mere dost

Years Passed and onplus one umeed pe khara utarha tha !

but one day when I was travelling to college, I got in train and my hand reached my pockets to take out oneplus one......but it was missing I told my friend to call in my number but boom ! ...it was robbed and thief had switched off my phone !!!!

I still miss my oneplus one ! ........researching on new smartphone again but cant find a better one,till then saving for oneplus 5 !.

12. v.krant
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

v.krant , Aug 30, 2017 :
    So, let the journey begin. It all started from my first phone, I was about to buy my first phone and I wanted it to be special.I chose the HTC desire 620g and my mom wanted one too, so my dad got a invite and bought her a one plus one, when I saw the phone for the first time, I was overwhelmed with it's sandstone back and wanted it. So I exchanged phones with my mom, soon, the one plus 2 was launched and as I was a big fan of the one plus 1 I decided to purchase one plus 2 and then I got one plus 2. My uncle liked my phone and he later on bought a one plus 3.And my dad wanted storage and speed at the same time and after a while, he bought the one plus 3T, after that, the one plus 5 was released and I purchased it the moment it was released. Currently loving my one plus 5 and looking forward for the one plus 6. This is my story. ~NEVER SETTLE

13. Sirpurkar
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Sirpurkar , Aug 30, 2017 :
    I was using an iPhone and wanted to switch to android phone and one day i was watching youtube and saw Mkbhd's review of various android phones and immediately loved the oneplus one and bought the phone after it I've been using my Oneplus One since September 2014 and i still love it and use it as my daily driver.
    Thanks oneplus for making an amazing device!

14. Kishore Mohit
    Donut Aug 30, 2017

Kishore Mohit , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Started Smartphone Journey with Lumia 800 then samsung and then list goes on and then encountered with OnePlus One and Now rest is History. Now using Oneplus 5 One Plus Gave trust on phone and my journey is with your all products with sweet memories Oneplus One, Then Two Then X then 3(incredible device) and now the OnePlus 5 ( It's God Of Android Phone Till OnePlus 6 Get launched).

15. davisksebastian
    Eclair Aug 30, 2017

davisksebastian , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Ive been using the oneplus one for over 3 years now. Bought it when it came out. Still going strong. Oneplus forever. Waiting for the one to die slowly to get the latest oneplus phone. But with the life its showing I don't think it will happen soon. :D

16. Yuvi153
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Yuvi153 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    When one plus launched, my friend was having one plus one and I liked it. I bought One plus 2 on 18 Dec 15 but unfortunately I lost it on 1st of April 2016 in train. It was stolen from my pocket. within 5 months I lost it. That time I was paying EMI's even after loosing my phone. But my love for one plus was always there and I was knowing that it will launch best phones in upcoming year.. After 1 year wait I bought One plus 3T. I am happy with my one plus 3T.
    And now I want to buy one plus 5 and gift it to my sister on the occasion of bhaiduj.
    I hope I will be able to give this gift to my sister.

#myoneplusstory #OnePlusStarCommunity

bennysammathew likes this.
  17. Shruti Kamble
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Shruti Kamble , Aug 30, 2017 :
    When my bf bought OP3 even I wanted to buy.. Later OP3t launched n I was planning to buy but due to some problem couldn't buy. One morning when I was in deep sleep my bf came, my dad said I m sleeping he came n woke me up n kept the OP3t in my hand I was speechless coz it was unexpected as he was supposed to go to offc but he came to surprise me with the phn I never expected this from him but that was one of my best moments of my life the date was 10th Jan 2017.. Love him alot n my OP3t as well.. This my story.. ☺️☺️ #OnePlusStarCommunity

18. jai patel
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

jai patel , Aug 30, 2017 :
    ▶️My One Plus Journey started in 2014 when one plus one was all set to hit Indian Market.
    Following one plus from the Launch of One plus one in India I took Part in 100 One plus One Giveaway on One Plus forum. Did not Win though
    ▶️Then Come the One Plus X Meetup in Mumbai. After hands on experience with One Plus X I made up my mind to Buy his beauty
    At Present I'm Happy Owner of One Plus X.
    ▶️Been part of every one plus Pop up Meetup in Mumbai. that's not all I some how manged to WIN #OnePlusAllAccess Contest Flying to Banglore from Mumbai Meeting Amazing One Plus Team members & being part of the opening of One Plus Experience Store / HQ in BANGLORE Had great time with Carl Pei & Pete Lau.
    ▶️Dinner with Carl Pei was great!!
    ▶️THOSE DAYS WHERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE
    -Never Settle
    |JP|
    Watch this Video's
    OnePlus Journey
    OnePlus Experience Store

19. Anuj. B2211
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

Anuj. B2211 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Initially I had my Samsung Galaxy S duos which had become laggy and was had too many issues, so my cousin had bought OnePlus One which really fascinated me and I showed up keen interest in getting the phone and after I had it in my hands the beast was flawless and was really smooth to use after the lag experience from my previous phone. The phone just got me exited with it's 13 mp crystal clear pictures and the ram too was humongous ( OnePlus One was one of the few phone with 3gb ram at that time) moreover it's 3300 mAh battery had my phone working for an entire day and it really changed my taught on smartphones and it was outstanding as a smarter phone than the others making it's owner proud. Later this year when the all new OnePlus 5 released it attracted me and I was really impressed with the features and as we k ow for the economical pricing of OnePlus devices with the best in quality and me being a loyal fan of this brand made me upgrade my mobile from the OnePlus One to the OnePlus 5. This brand new phone is a nugget and it's 10 times better than it's previous model adding up features like the dual rear camera and Dash Charge which is extraordinary and adds up to the value of every penny spent on the phone and makes me feel that OnePlus has some real potential and has got support not only from me but also from many other fans just like me

20. rsk.mbbs
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2017

rsk.mbbs , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Back in 2014,
    When I was doing my college studies , I heard about a company named #Oneplus.
    D specs of Opo were so promising. Inspite of critics I decided to buy one during its launch. But unfortunately it was not released in India. I saved up some money to get one. But so depressed to hear that it was not launched in India. Then I tried all my contacts, their siblings to know whether somebody s in US.
    After a long search found that one of my friend's brother is in USA. Sent my hardly saved bucks to him. Made him to buy ONEPLUS ONE in US and urged him to come back. At last got my Dream phone at SEP 1 2014 before it was launched in India . Proud to a Opo user. Many phones may come and go, but Opo remains forever.

One+1 for life.

Attached Files: