Share your questions in the OnePlus 6T AMA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray_014
    Eclair Oct 31, 2018

Ray_014 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    @Manu will there be all ways on display added back since the bigger battery or atlease give us the option to use it or not, also whats the fix for the notification led? maybe a few pixels just under the teardrop notch?

2. Nichlas2000
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2018

Nichlas2000 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    The OnePlus 6t comes without a headphone jack, to make space for a bigger battery as wished by the community.

A USB-c to headphone jack is included in the box.

Ray_014 likes this.
  3. tonyHTX
    Froyo Oct 31, 2018

tonyHTX , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Mistakes were made.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018

TibiTibi and Ray_014 like this.
  4. Aamirfz2
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

Aamirfz2 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    @Carl I'm Indian please provide us a mirror black edition 6t in India in an 256GB Variant or please launch atleast a different limited edition 6t 256GB variant in India( marvel edition or somthing) because as a Oneplus fan I and most of Indian Oneplus fans dont like the midnight black edition that much please launch a limited edition or please give us a mirror black in 256GB Please please please

5. elitekernel
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2018

elitekernel , Oct 31, 2018 :
    This is a major concern for me , and assuming for alot of historic OnePlus customers.

Of course I knew it was going to be included with TMobile apps and what not - but we buy OnePlus devices for a specific reason and that is for the outright and upmost freely using power the way we like. The apps really doesn't concern me as they're aren't many, but not being updated with the latest updates from OnePlus scares me.

Makes me think twice of purchasing the TMobile version, as I usually buy the phone out straight from OnePlus.

Hope there's answers on this via AMA!!

nyzproof333 likes this.
  6. aenews
    KitKat Oct 31, 2018

aenews , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Will VoLTE on Verizon be supported?

Does the Verizon certification include both CDMA/LTE? I ask as Verizon CDMA has always worked on past generations but some articles (I suspect falsely and misinformed) claimed certification was LTE-Only. Fairly sure it'll work fine on the network but just confirming.

In addition, I want to ask if software issues on the OP6 w/ Verizon will be resolved? Currently users are not receiving incoming texts despite those working on older OnePlus handsets and despite getting working 3G (CDMA)/LTE signal. This appears to be a purely software issue.

7. Nekox
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

8. TibiTibi
    Nougat Oct 31, 2018

TibiTibi , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Built in 3,5 jack is mandatory for me.
    Usb-c dongle is not a solution.
    Bluetooth compression kills the music.

9. sai9494
    Donut Oct 31, 2018

shivam.goel likes this.
  10. ahmbamba
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

ahmbamba , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Can we get a straight answer, if it is possible to get 6T with Dual sim or not ?

11. Pingeee
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

12. shivam.goel
    Donut Oct 31, 2018

13. LeoKalinski
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

LeoKalinski , Oct 31, 2018 :
    HI @Kale W. so I’m finally joining the family after watching from the sidelines, waiting for my current device to give up the ghost! Anyway I was just wondering if those of us here in the UK are going to get anything alike the great offers that have been available to those in the US and India?

14. BeingIncog
    Nougat Oct 31, 2018

15. Moin2200
    KitKat Oct 31, 2018

Moin2200 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Why is the vibration motor always a second thought and not a bigger priority?
    I feel that oneplus devices has had horrible vibration motors and haptic feedback.
    You talk a lot about the “attention to details” yet this seems to be excluded.

LoganW and BeingIncog like this.
  16. ewsclass66
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

ewsclass66 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    What type of audio output is supported via the USB-C port?
    and an improvement: make the animation of the in screen fingerprint reader the same brightness as the rest of the display.

LoganW likes this.
  17. Mdabzz
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

Mdabzz , Oct 31, 2018 :
    @Kale W So When will you guys begin shipping directly to Saudi Arabia? A bit overdue don't you think?

18. mrkid37
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

mrkid37 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    sorry could not creat a thread =\ Hello everyone! I bought a new unlocked one plus 6T at the pop-up event on Monday at the TMobile store in times square. They unlocked the phone and I stuck my Verizon SIM card in it and all seemed to work. I later found a few issues with my phone. My issue is I can do everything except receive SMS messages. Calling works, 4g works and SMS messages go out and people receive them. i tried multiple messaging apps and played around with all my settings. Verizon tech support was unable to help. And a OnePlus tech at the store today could not help either.

my other issue is whenever I place or receive a call RTT always turns on. All of the RTT functions are off and I have no idea what's causing it.

thank you in advance for any help you can give!

19. Prabhu_2415
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

20. Vishal_0212_
    Donut Nov 1, 2018