Share your questions in the OnePlus 6T AMA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_Haris_Sabovic_adco
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

G_Haris_Sabovic_adco , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Will the T-Mobile variant ever get dual sim functionality? I think we should be given the choice even though "the majority of users don't use it" according to T-Mobile.

2. Rodyard
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

Rodyard , Nov 2, 2018 :
    @Jimmy Z.

3. Rodyard
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

Rodyard , Nov 2, 2018 :
    @Louis S.
    @Carl

4. Katmandoo
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

Katmandoo , Nov 2, 2018 :
    App tray... please tell me you can change the background color of the app tray! Without using Nova that is

5. Katmandoo
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

Katmandoo , Nov 2, 2018 :
    it's physically not possible so t mobile would have to eat their stock and buy new ones to sell

6. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2018

Nickexp , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Is there a USB C dash charge and AUX splitter adapter coming? The included adapter is appreciated but totally useless for trying to charge in the car while listening to music, for instance.

7. Jtadams25
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

8. G_Sam_P_AYPX
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

G_Sam_P_AYPX , Nov 2, 2018 :
    no headphone jack, no buy.

I was going to my OnePlus 6t. but now I'm gonna buy Samsung Galaxy s9.
    thanks OnePlus.

9. G_Haris_Sabovic_adco
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

G_Haris_Sabovic_adco , Nov 2, 2018 :

G1541121528363

it's physically not possible so t mobile would have to eat their stock and buy new ones to sell​

it seems as if the hardware is there, the Sim tray for the T-Mobile variant is idential to the dual SIM tray except for the fact that one of the two slots filled in with plastic, there would be no reason for such a long sim tray if there wasn't dual SIM hardware. I also highly doubt that T-Mobile would have oneplus make an entirely different set of hardware just to get rid of dual SIM. this should be something TMobile can unlock via software on existing phones and I hope they do so

10. jimmmysil
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2018

jimmmysil , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Indeed an always on display feature might impact the battery lige. But why you are not giving us the chance to have this feature as an option taking full responsibility of the battery life impact. If someone doesn't want it can have the ability to disable it while others can have it on and yes probably will have to recharge their devices more often. It is nice to have this great feature as an opttion now that LED notifications are off the table.

11. sachincsh
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

sachincsh , Nov 2, 2018 :
    I didn't use my gift card to book my OnePlus 6T. But I still have that 1000 cash in my Amazon pay. Will I still get my Bullet Earphones though I didn't use the gift card to book the phone..??

12. utkarshkumar2207
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

utkarshkumar2207 , Nov 2, 2018 :
    @Carl @LouisS
    What are the other colour variants, that will be available in India for OnePlus 6T. Will it be available in red variant? Please bring other colour also because there is only black and black variant. Please bring red variant because OnePlus 6 Lava Red was just amazing and elegant.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018

13. utkarshkumar2207
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

utkarshkumar2207 , Nov 2, 2018 :
    @bob X
    Bullets Wireless was not available much in stock at the time of its first launch in India. Whenever I want to buy, it was always be out of stock both on OnePlus.in and Amazon. So what are your plans on the stock this time for India? Will new red variant of bullets wireless will be present in ample amount? Please increase the unit for both Type-C bullets and bullets wireless.

14. F_Нарандорж_Б.
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

15. $unny
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

$unny , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Auto brightness not functioning properly on 6t...
    it's too low in dark...have to adjust manually all the time. Also the toggle is not smooth. the transition from bright to dark or vice versa is very jerky.
    please kindly fix ASAP.
    many thanks

Justinkc likes this.
  16. Mcbreezy
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

17. Mike_One6
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

Mike_One6 , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Are you ever going to add more languages support for the keyboard? There are many of them missing.

18. G_Aniket_Deshbhratar_LJQ
    Eclair Nov 2, 2018

G_Aniket_Deshbhratar_LJQ , Nov 2, 2018 :
    @Carl , @Emily S. -6T looks very expensive, can't you stop online, TV, social media advertising and minimize the cost of the phone?
    @Bob X. - First you force your customers to buy wireless headphones with launching phones without headphone jack..then you introduces one of the best wireless headphones and make that product out of stock for 3 months.. I waited for 2 months and bought from other company...just wanted an answer why you launch such products which you can't provide to your customers for more than 2.5 months?

utkarshkumar2207 likes this.
  19. jimmmysil
    Honeycomb Nov 2, 2018

jimmmysil , Nov 2, 2018 :
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Google is updating the keyboard since op has Google keyboard as default. So op can't add any languages, Google does

Mike_One6 likes this.
  20. G_Arpit_Gupta_grzW
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018