Share your questions in the OnePlus 6T AMA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramandeepghuman
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

ramandeepghuman , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Doesn't seem like it's that easy. OP6 didn't have it.

And the Pixel 3 XL support AT&T WiFi Calling and VoLTE unlocked.

2. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

elanglois , Oct 30, 2018 :
    All oneplus phones come with charger! And a dash charger at that. This isn't some fruit company

3. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

Didn't you read what I said???

Go back and read it again.

My 3T supports VoLTE and VoWiFi. It did on OOS and it still does on custom ROMs. It's not OnePlus at fault. AT&T is at fault. Grab a friend's AT&T phone with WiFI calling and stick it into your OnePlus phone. It will work.

buntycubal and otto2 like this.
  4. chakfung2
    Eclair Oct 30, 2018

chakfung2 , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Interesting, I guess it is a bloat ware for those who doesn't want it.
    Anyway, currently, unless you are rooted, no apps on Google play can actually record internal audio.
    And apparently, the reason behind is that Google is not making it possible.
    I am asking OnePlus for their take on the situation. I don't expect them to say yes, in fact I have very low expectations as to whether we will get the feature. Well, after all, it's their choice to whether answer the question to begin with.

5. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

Pixel 3 works if it's an AT&T branded version or you get someone in the AT&T store that gives you the wrong SIM. Take the SIM out of the Pixel 3 and put it in yours.

And BTW, it's not "AT&T WiFi Calling". AT&T has ownership of that.

otto2 likes this.
  6. ramandeepghuman
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

Pixel 3 has never been branded AT&T it sells unlocked or Verizon branded (which is unlocked). Oneplus have never supported WiFi calling for AT&T look at the forums from the 6. It was only working on T-Mobile.

I was seeing if the 6T changed and they found a way like Google did with the Pixel 3

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

Again. If you take out the SIM it will work. Guess how I know?? Yup! Done it.

Took the SIM out of a Galaxy Note with VoLTE and VoWiFi and it worked fine in a 3T. The issue is the SIM

otto2 likes this.
  8. zheyong
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

zheyong , Oct 30, 2018 :
    @Vito L. Are previous OnePlus users around the globe eligible for the 300$ off? lets say Im from Singapore and I fly all over to purchase the 6T in United States, am I entitled to that trade-in program?

9. ramandeepghuman
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

And you have AT&T?? I'd love to see screenshots. You'd be the first person on the forms to get it working. That's the issue from the 6 and the 5T people have been trying to get working. I haven't owned a model before that.

10. Imkousikd
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

Imkousikd , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Hello @Manu What is the change in Oxygen OS UI in 6T?
    will that be available for old devices through OTA...

11. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

Nope. If AT&T are gonna sell people crippled SIMs then they don't get my business! Dropped them like a hot potato. Like I said ... just get rid of AT&T

buntycubal likes this.
  12. ramandeepghuman
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

Lol so you don't know if WiFi calling works. You probably have T-MOBILE which wifi calling works on. That's why I asked the product team for an answer. It's something they should def get working here with 6T.

13. balaaje
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2018

balaaje , Oct 30, 2018 :

the_reckoner

Will PubG audio work on Bluetooth headphones? it doesn't currently work​

It's already working with Bluetooth

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018

the_reckoner likes this.
  14. balaaje
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2018

G__hWRj likes this.
  15. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

No. You aren't ******* listening! WTF! I *HAD* AT&T! It works fine if you take the SIM from a device you purchase from AT&T. AT&T stores keep 2 batches of SIMs. They have 1 for phones they sell which are VoLTE/VoWiFi provisioned and another batch for BYOD phones which have VoLTE turned off.

Not only shady, but maybe illegal. Would you keep using them???

What is so hard to understand? There is nothing special about the phone or AT&Ts network since both are regulated by the GSM standards. Its just the SIM.

There is nothing the product team can do about AT&T business practices.

16. Kaustubh Singh
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

Kaustubh Singh , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Works with screen lock. Apply lift to wake up.

17. ramandeepghuman
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

Lol AT&T doesn't have 2 Sims??? I'm using a Sim from an AT&T Samsung device regardless. Look at the forums my friend no one can get wifi calling working on OP6 and 5T and need to root to obtain VoLTE. OnePlus needs to follow how the Pixel 3 was able to obtain AT&T certs for VoLTE and wifi calling.

Hence why I'm asking the product team

18. baldilocks73
    Eclair Oct 30, 2018

19. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

Oneplus. I thought there was an on-screen LED in the status bar? It would be easy to implement and wouldn't use nearly as much power as AOD, especially if you watch what colors you use (red would be best, white worst)

20. baldilocks73
    Eclair Oct 30, 2018

baldilocks73 , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Umm. No.