Share your questions in the OnePlus 7 Series AMA!

1. djmginger
    Eclair May 17, 2019

djmginger , May 17, 2019 :
    It is not 5g compatible

2. djmginger
    Eclair May 17, 2019

3. wtosh
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2019

4. Gupta Rajan
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

5. Kailer09
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

Kailer09 , May 17, 2019 :
    Ich konnte auf der oneplus Seite nicht finden welches gorilla glass das 7pro hat. Kannst du mir bitte sagen, wie du auf das gorilla Glass 5 kommst. Laut Computer Base ist es Gorilla Glass 6.

6. djmginger
    Eclair May 17, 2019

7. Aayat Nakhuda
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

8. Montalvo93
    Eclair May 17, 2019

Montalvo93 , May 17, 2019 :

djmginger

Not sure where you're getting your info, as the Oneplus 7 Pro outperforms in just about every category: https://www.dxomark.com/oneplus-7-pro-camera-review/
    https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-pocophone-f1-camera-review/

yeah sure, now leave all those numbers aside and look at real comparisons between both of them and tell me what you see, i am going to buy op7 pro but the fact that the camera is worse than on a 350 dólar phone just bothers me, cant understand It.
    https://www.xiaomiadictos.com/las-c...estran-una-comparativa-totalmente-inesperada/

9. djmginger
    Eclair May 17, 2019

What seems to have been ignored in the article is that had they turned off the defaulted automatic "beauty mode" type filter that comes with OnePlus phones, it would have been much more comparable. Comparing a filtered image vs an unfiltered image isn't exactly the most honest of comparisons, when it'd be fairly simple for someone to turn it off.

10. Montalvo93
    Eclair May 17, 2019

djmginger

What seems to have been ignored in the article is that had they turned off the defaulted automatic "beauty mode" type filter that comes with OnePlus phones, it would have been much more comparable. Comparing a filtered image vs an unfiltered image isn't exactly the most honest of comparisons, when it'd be fairly simple for someone to turn it off.​

its turned off, im trying to find same article in english that has more photos not only a portrait.

11. djmginger
    Eclair May 17, 2019

We both seem to be wrong actually, I was incorrect in stating that the Pocofone was unfiltered. It seems they left both automatic filters on, but OnePlus's automatic filter is simply much more aggressive regarding portraits. Here's a quote from the article you linked (Granted I'm using translate, so maybe some words are incorrect, but the message seems to come through):

"In addition, in both cases the automatic mode of the native Camera application has been used . In the case of OnePlus 7 Pro , this automatic mode applies a slight smoothing to cover the imperfections of the skin , getting against a somewhat blurred effect in some areas of the face and beard of the image that we can see above."

When I look at the images showcased in both articles on DXOmark, I honestly find the OnePlus pictures to be better. More color accuracy and detail, along with a slightly better white balance.

Montalvo93 likes this.
  12. Montalvo93
    Eclair May 17, 2019

you may be right here, in any case i hope camera gets better with future updates as always does on oneplus phones.

djmginger likes this.
  13. harjotj786
    Donut May 17, 2019

14. MeTechnophile
    Gingerbread May 17, 2019

MeTechnophile , May 17, 2019 :
    Omg finally screen recorder coming to OnePlus 5 and 5t
    Thanks developers
    This is the most awaited feature for me
    You guys rock
    Keep updating the screen recorder app
    Good luck for future
    You guys proved that oxygen os is best

15. djmginger
    Eclair May 17, 2019

Agreed. As always I'll be looking to incorporate Gcam as soon as I can haha

16. mspj
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

mspj , May 17, 2019 :
    Im having OnePlus 6t in exchange I want take OnePlus 7 pro how much will it cost in India

17. sagar3074
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

sagar3074 , May 17, 2019 :
    congratulations on successful launch of one plus 7.... Really amazed with the product... I bought one plus 6T recently 3 weeks back and after looking at one plus 7 pro I want to switch to pro. Can you suggest best ways to switch with less loss of money

18. sagar3074
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

19. Naeen
    Cupcake May 17, 2019

Naeen , May 17, 2019 :
    can you send me a sample of any one plus model to promote it on facebook

クリプト likes this.
  20. David Y.
    OxygenOS Staff Member May 17, 2019

David Y. , May 17, 2019 :
    Hi, we will catch up with them soon. Mind letting us know what questions interested you the most?