Share Your Reviews of OnePlus TV, Win the Lucky Draw!

1. Sarah P.
    TV Digital Marketing Staff Member Mar 23, 2021

Sarah P. , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Lucky Draw.jpg

Hey guys!

In February, we invited users who had a OnePlus TV 55U1 to share reviews on Amazon and win the lucky draw. In order to let more users participate, we are going to upgrade this campaign this time.

We’re inviting everyone to share reviews as long as you have a OnePlus TV no matter the model – U series, Q series or Y series. Moreover, not only those from Amazon can take part in, users who bought TV from Flipkart are also invited. Last but not least, there will be 30 winners this time!

Please read the following steps carefully before you take part in the campaign.

If you have not shared your reviews on Amazon/Flipkart before:
    • Step 1. Share your comments on the after-purchase reviews area of Amazon/Flipkart.
    • Step 2. Fill in the FORM to submit your entry information, including the screenshot of your comments.
    • Step 3. We will announce the lucky winners on April 29. All the lucky users will be contacted within a week.
    If you have shared your reviews on Amazon/Flipkart before, just skip Step 1 and jump into Steps 2 and 3 to take part in the campaign.

Rules:
    1. All reviews must be original and related to the product: plagiarism, misappropriation, and stealing are forbidden. Please do not submit pictures unrelated to the campaign in the form.
    2. All forms submitted between March 23 and April 22 will be valid.
    3. We will select 30 lucky participants to win the OnePlus Buds Z (white/ gray) each.
    4. We will announce the lucky winners on the forum on April 29.
    5. This lucky draw is limited to India.
    6. Users who have won prizes in the last campaign for 55U1 will not be able to take part in using the same screenshots of reviews.
    7. We only aim at customers from Amazon/ Flipkart this time, so customers who bought on OnePlus.in/ offiline are not eligible.
    8. Here is our Privacy Policy. Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

Q&A:
    • If I bought a OnePlus TV several months ago and write down the review between March 23 and April 22, am I eligible for this campaign?
      Yes, you are.
    • If I wrote down a review several months ago and take a screenshot of the review now, am I eligible for this campaign?
      Yes, you are eligible as long as you submit the form between March 23 and April 22.
    • How will the lucky winners be chosen?
      We will randomly select the lucky winners from all participants.
    • When will I know if I won the prize?
      We will publish the list of winners on the OnePlus forum on April 29. You will be contacted via phone or email if you win the lucky draw. If you are not reachable within one week after the announcement, you will be deemed to have given up the prize automatically.
    • When will I get the prize if I am one of the lucky users?
      We will distribute prizes to the winners within 30 days after the announcement of the winners.
    • Is there any requirement on the model of the TV?
      No, all OnePlus TVs can participate in this campaign.
    If you are interested, please don't hesitate to share your reviews and you may be one of the lucky ones!

---UPDATE---

Hi guys,

Glad to see so many replies and likes. However, we noticed that the number of participants is not very large. We'd like to figure out the reasons so that we could make improvements.

If you haven't participated in the lucky draw and you won't want to participate in the future, please tell us the reason via the link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92KHS2Z

We are always here to hear your thoughts.

---UPDATE- 29th April---

Hey community,

Thanks for your active participation. Here are the lucky ones:

@shashank.javalagi
    @mokaeswar
    @alucardrellik
    gaikwad_g***h78@yahoo.co.in
    san***2b@gmail.com
    @agentarora
    @Sanju0805
    @Navdeep_Malik
    @F_Dileep_Kumar_Kasula_TH
    kashifqdn
    ivignesh
    @crazyamit2908
    @gowtham3695
    jitendraso***007@gmail.com
    @Dr_Mridul
    sahanitele***@gmail.com
    @imravicr
    @Venky61
    anucnu
    @ShreyasPatil_

Congratulations to the winners. You shall be contacted by email or phone call within one week.

Besides, we've noticed that many participants failed to provide valid order ID or the screenshots with acount ID of Amazon/Flipkart in it, which means that we were unable to verify the reviews and reward you as expected. Please kindly provide correct order ID and pay attention to the rules next time.

Never Settle.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021

2. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Mar 24, 2021

3. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Mar 24, 2021

4. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Mar 24, 2021

Venky61 , Mar 24, 2021 :
    That's nice... I have the Q series review posted on amazon long back. Time to dig it up :D
    Glad to see that the post says "Review the TV and not say nice things about the TV".

Dr_Mridul, the_o2, G_plusone and 4 others like this.
  5. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 24, 2021

Tobikage , Mar 24, 2021 :
    *Conditions apply.

No prizes for guessing which reviews are eligible to win. :rolleyes:

6. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Mar 24, 2021

Venky61 , Mar 24, 2021 :
    Ha ha... That's a high possibility, yes. But let's give the benefit of doubt.

SRD. and Tobikage like this.
  7. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Mar 24, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Mar 24, 2021 :
    Screenshot 2021-03-24 141446.png
    :eek::eek::eek:

But you didn't buy it from amazon, did you?o_O

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021

8. Baby.rammu77
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2021

Baby.rammu77 , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 25, 2021 :
    Okay here I'm, after one month use of OnePlus Q1,And I don't care about what Sony's oled and samsung Qled...the colours from OnePlus Q1 OMG I really appreciate there work towards the TV...the picture quality is next level 🔥🔥..from 2018 I started using OnePlus products, which I really feel some standard after using OnePlus 6t till date,every product from OnePlus is just love for me,I blindly trust OnePlus forever,and it never disappointed me.

Thank you OnePlus ❤️

Dr_Mridul likes this.
  9. Sarah P.
    TV Digital Marketing Staff Member Mar 25, 2021

Sarah P. , Mar 25, 2021 :
    Hey I'm glad you like that. Please also write your reviews in the after-purchase area on Amazon/ Flipkart if you bought your Q1 from these two platfroms. Then you need to fill in the form in the thread to participate in the lucky draw. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021

12. Dilip@1016
    Eclair Mar 25, 2021

13. yash00012
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

14. Dhruv Kashyap
    Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2021

SRD. likes this.
  15. K1602839096832
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2021

16. J1599965335672 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 25, 2021 :
    This TV is the coolest TV. All the TVs in the market are on one side and this TV is on the other side. This is the TV that looks the best picture, the sound of this TV is clearer and better than other TVs

17. SRD.
    Lollipop Mar 25, 2021

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 25, 2021 :
    All the best. Go for it. 👍

18. Q1613123931673
    Gingerbread Mar 25, 2021