Shelf placement

1. daflr94
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

daflr94 , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Why just why when you guys changed it from swiping right to swipe down to access the shelf it was bad but now you put it in the smallest spot in top right corner im left handed how am i supposed to reach that with my thumb please just bring back the right swipe i dont care about the news page put that in the top right corner please fix it or at least make it changeable

Srish0912 likes this.
  2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 27, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 27, 2022 :
    As this is a user forum nobody from OnePlus will read your feedback here. You can give them feedback here
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
    My guess is they changed it to the top right corner to be able to have both swipe down to access the notification panel and swipe down from the top right corner for shelf enabled instead of having to choose one over the other. As for it being in the top right corner, maybe that's because the left side already has the selfie camera there.

Caomhin likes this.
  3. daflr94
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

daflr94 , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Thanks i will try that
    They were both on at the same time before too middle screen swipe=shelf top screen swipe=not panel

4. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 27, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 27, 2022 :
    You're welcome 👍
    Yeah, you're right, i meant to say not having to choose which one you wanted to access via swipe down from anywhere on the home screen. It used to be, at least on my phone, swipe down all the way from the top to access the notification panel if shelf was enabled. Or no shelf at all if you chose swipe down to access the notification panel.

Caomhin likes this.