Shelf Widgets via OnePlus 9

1. killerangel0760
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

killerangel0760 , via OnePlus 9 , Dec 2, 2021 :
    I just got a OnePlus 9 and am disappointed to see that the swipe right no longer gives me access to shelf. I used shelf all the time on my OP7t and loved it so much. I wish OnePlus would create Widgets for all the shelf features such as parking location, weather, and notes! This would make it so much easier than swiping down since that has different functions and personally, I prefer to swipe down to access notifications.

2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Dec 2, 2021

Aaron2017 , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Well, it's not going to be on the left of the home screen, but in the beta (in the first one at least) they changed the way to access shelf. You'll have to swipe from the top right corner to access shelf so you still can swipe down from anywhere else for the notification at the same time. Not exactly the same as it used to be but it's an improvement at least.

3. Sourav_Satvaya
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2021

Sourav_Satvaya , Dec 3, 2021 :
    OnePlus should add an option to choose Google feed or Shelf. They've added Notification tray and Shelf as an option but not this one. For one handed use swip down home screen to bring notification is really handy but have to sacrifice the Shelf.

T1640231174280 and Shefali_Arya like this.