Shift in Priority from OP6T to 7 Series

1. seansandhu
    Froyo May 14, 2019

seansandhu , May 14, 2019 :
    Folks

Today's the day you can formally consider that your six months old 6T is obsolete. All the priority of OP will shift to 7 Series that means no regular updates for us. A feature that 6T could very well support will be kept exclusive for 7 Series to instigate us to upgrade.

Most likely this thread will be pulled down because they can't take criticism.

Second, the phone I purchased for 38k, the newer version is available for 33k. Unfair trade practices at its best. I should get a refund?

#movingbacktoapple

2. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 14, 2019

KeepTransisting , May 14, 2019 :
    Except that's not true at all. OnePlus is still supporting the OP3. They have guaranteed software updates for a certain amount of time for all their devices.

Stop spreading FUD.

Budruel and Nick 59 like this.
  3. mujtaba93
    Eclair May 14, 2019

mujtaba93 , May 14, 2019 :
    Yeah, even I purchased it for 38k like 3-4 months back and I was shocked to see the price of OnePlus 7!
    I feel I made the wrong choice, was stuck between S9 and 6T, finally settled with 6T.
    Also, OnePlus 7 will be available for sale from next month, may be because they still have stocks of 6T left.

This will be my last OnePlus device.

4. mahesh.silwal
    Eclair May 14, 2019

mahesh.silwal , May 14, 2019 :
    I feel you bro. i had a similar case with my 5t purchase. just after a few months your brand new phone is outdated. and second in line to get the update. I hate the way cellphone companies are doing 6 month release cycle. At least give it a year and incorporate all the greatest in next phone.

5. Rohith SV
    Donut May 14, 2019

Rohith SV , May 14, 2019 :
    bro atleast the 6 had increased pricing but I'd 6t owners are really cheated

G_Ronak_Katira_kuxm likes this.
  6. mahesh.silwal
    Eclair May 14, 2019

mahesh.silwal , May 14, 2019 :
    Yup. I feel OnePlus wants more people to use their trade in program. I wonder what they take those 3 month old 6T for.

Rohith SV likes this.
  7. mahesh.silwal
    Eclair May 14, 2019

8. Budruel
    KitKat May 14, 2019

Budruel , May 14, 2019 :
    You seem so tiny to me that you say these things ... I have the op5, it works well, and I hope it lasts at least another year without spoiling. If it hold more, the better. And it's not obsolete, the only obsolete here is your brain and it's ability to reason.