Shipment Complete, Tracking Number : Null

1. nayaknayan
    Donut Dec 5, 2014

nayaknayan , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I have same problem. But I think that its because they have used the Royal mail service (don't know if its true for all of ya - pretty sure its the same for all dispatches from the UK) - probably without tracking option. When I click on the "track all shipments" button It open up a new window where it says "Royal mail - Tracking number: Null". Will suggest to wait for about a week as this is literally the snail-iest of mails.

2. bilenus
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

bilenus , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Hi,
    i ordered my JBL E1+, Clear Case and a Flip Cover on Black Friday Sale! It was delivered today with my local Postal Service (I am from Germany, it was delivered by "Deutsche Post"), although i didnt have to give my Signature! The Package itself didnt fit in the Mailbox so they put it inside my Paper Tube, which i don't liked very much, since everybody had access to it!
    Well, to sum it up, i ordered last Friday, didnt get another Email, didnt get a Tracking Number and it was delivered today, origin was UK (Royal Mail)!

bjornder likes this.
  3. bjornder
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

bjornder , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I'm from Belgium so mail should come via bpost. I know they also just put it in the mailbox,.... But yeah that's the way it works '--.

Now I hear this I have good hope it will deliver soon. I ordered tempered glass screen protector and a clear case, so I hope I will get my package at the beginning of the next week.

4. woutwoot
    Eclair Dec 5, 2014

woutwoot , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I have the same problem, and I'm from Belgium too. I'm pretty sure you see this because they don't get a tracking number for normal post packages (Like stuff they send using bpost) Anyway, if I don't get my order next week, I'm going to create a support ticket, just to be sure. I'll let you know.

5. Anas.B
    Honeycomb Dec 5, 2014

6. lalwanis
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2014

lalwanis , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Yes I did

7. Anas.B
    Honeycomb Dec 5, 2014

Anas.B , Dec 5, 2014 :
    Yes, I have. I ordered a pair of JBL earphones and a screen protector. The reason why I didn't get a tracking number is probably because it was a small package and it was delivered with regular mail by the local post office.

8. VORT3X03
    Donut Dec 7, 2014

VORT3X03 , Dec 7, 2014 :
    Same probleme here in France, ordered a pair of JBL earphones and a screen protector.. Hope that i'll be delivered before my travel in 14 decembre :(

9. jvybihal
    Froyo Dec 8, 2014

jvybihal , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Completed and null tracking number here too. I guess thats normal. Just something broke between royal mail and OP. I am not alarmed, I am expecting the package any day now.

10. ahighfield
    KitKat Dec 8, 2014

ahighfield , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Strange, SF were great for me... A colleague ordered Friday night, is BF, and received his phone the next Tues. For my phone, after OP failed after 2 weeks to process my payment (saved only by an invite), SF delivered in less than 24 hrs... Hopefully it will arrive soon for you... Good luck!

Edit: I didn't get an active tracking number for around 10 hrs.

11. 60398
    Donut Dec 8, 2014

60398 , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Well I have the same issue here. Still waiting for the package to arrive.

I ordered the premium screen protector on Black Friday.

Still in love with my One Plus One :)

12. Diumelia
    Donut Dec 8, 2014

Diumelia , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Yup, same here. Ordered the Silver bullet earphones on the 30th of November, no tracking number and no email. Hope to receive them in the next few days.

13. Spr00nish
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014

Spr00nish , Dec 8, 2014 :
    I got my stuff today and I ordered it on Black Friday, so u guys should have your things soon! PS I live in Sweden.

14. subastol
    Eclair Dec 8, 2014

subastol , Dec 8, 2014 :
    Hey guys. I got my stuff today in Germany I ordered on Black Friday. I was really thinking about it why my paket was open. But finally everything was okay. I really like the method to put the screen protector on the phone. It was funny. So guys your orders will come.

bjornder likes this.
  15. bjornder
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2014

bjornder , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I hope I get my package today. I will check in my mailbox at 11am CET. Then I will report back.

I'm really in the need of my cover :p

16. Thehedge
    Honeycomb Dec 9, 2014

Thehedge , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Got the same problem. Sometimes Royal Mail doesn't offer tracking data, you just need to wait I'm afraid.

17. johnnyjungle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2014

johnnyjungle , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Got my flip case yesterday, it wasn't signed for just dropped through the letter box. Just be patient your orders will arrive soon.

davidvargas996 likes this.
  18. obakesan
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Dec 9, 2014

obakesan , Dec 9, 2014 :
    just checking and i have no tracking number, but then I used normal post rather than express. Didn't get an email, but hopefully accessories arrive soon :). I bought on black friday sale

19. jvybihal
    Froyo Dec 9, 2014

jvybihal , Dec 9, 2014 :
    What do you exactly say? The envelope didnt have a name or address on it?

20. johnnyjungle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2014