Shipping Address Issue

1. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2014

Chiramisu , Jul 22, 2014 :
    LOL, WTH?! That would be utterly ridiculous and unwarranted, haha. I can't imagine that could possibly be the case; I'm pretty sure we're safe on that regard, though I suppose it is possible that the issue is isolated to our region. Even that I find to be unlikely though.

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  2. npeixoto
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

3. Chiramisu

Lol... oh and nice sig, very clever because people can't help but click the spoiler button, lol. :)

4. drypatrick
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

5. Simonbarsinistr
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

Simonbarsinistr , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Yeah, I was just joking. But the proximity of our region, and us being alone with this issue right now seems weird....

6. Chiramisu

7. npeixoto
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

npeixoto , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Thanks! :D

8. Chiramisu

We may not be alone... we just might be the only guys crazy enough to still be awake at this hour, lol. :p

9. drypatrick
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

drypatrick , Jul 22, 2014 :
    You have already try to switch the country in the low-left side of the shop, and u are shure to have fulfilled everything in ur profile, isn't it?

10. npeixoto
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

Now without the joke. If you feel you're too close to the deadline and still don't have a solution, find a friend in who you trust, even if it is in a close country (I mean a different country) and try his/her address.

Is it the best solution? Of course not! Is it better to pay a bit more (to ship it to the right place afterwards) than to lose the amazing opportunity to own an OPO? Definitely!

11. Chiramisu

Yes, I've had all my account details (including shipping addresses, etc) filled out since the day I signed up. ;)

Unfortunately, I don't believe that is going to be an option for me. I've already tried several addresses in my state and nothing.

12. attilav
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

attilav , Jul 22, 2014 :
    I got this problem too...and after around 20 tries I got a message "Thank you for your order from OnePlus. " with $0!!! BUT this message appears before paypal and after a while I've got a confirmation e-mail... I don't know what to do! I sent a ticket Saturday but no response yet...I'm sure they will not send the phone for free...

Attached Files:

Simonbarsinistr and Chiramisu like this.
  13. Chiramisu

Wow, that's bizarre!! Definitely seems like their ordering system is having some issues at the moment... figures it would happen after I was finally fortunate enough to get an invite after months of waiting. :(

I'm sure I'm not alone in that though. >.<

14. npeixoto
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope support gives you a solution really fast then. Good luck!

Chiramisu likes this.
  15. Chiramisu

@npeixoto Thanks mate, I hope so too...

Anyway, what the heck is the deal with forcing us to use PayPal? I've never been a fan of that service. >.< Oh well... there's little I won't do to get this phone at this point. :p

16. npeixoto
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

Hey! If you in fact receive your OPO, remember me if you get any invite! (Ahhhh damn, this is sooo begging!)

17. Simonbarsinistr
    Gingerbread Jul 22, 2014

18. Skidz
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

Skidz , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Would like to see OnePlus staff wave the "invite timer" for those affected, considering how difficult they're to get at this current time. Hope all goes good though :)

Simonbarsinistr, atty12 and Chiramisu like this.
  19. Chiramisu

Absolutely... It would be horrendously unfair to punish people for something completely out of their control. :(

Simonbarsinistr and atty12 like this.
  20. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

johnmich , Jul 22, 2014 :
    I too am in Washington, could not order. My invite has expired. No reply back from support. Very frustrating

Simonbarsinistr, Chiramisu and atty12 like this.