Shipping Address Issue

1. Rob W
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2014

Rob W , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Type in all of your shipping information (and billing).

If that notice that shipping can't be done... change your shipping state to anything else, then change it back. Should be good.

It wouldn't ship to mine, so I think I changed to like Hawaii or something. Changed it back and it came up with the shipping costs.

2. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

johnmich , Jul 22, 2014 :
    To the members in WA or Or with this problem, have you noticed that it just occurs when you try to order the phone? I can order accessories and my address is fine

3. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

4. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

Tried changing my address, shipping options come up. When I change back to my WA address, they go away

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  5. quickdraw
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

quickdraw , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Facing the exact same issue. Tried all the things suggested. Lot of threads popping up with the same issue, guess its a problem with their website.

Chiramisu likes this.
  6. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 22, 2014

Chiramisu , Jul 22, 2014 :
    Man that IS frustrating!! I think you needn't fret though as long as you have screenshots or some proof that you are trying to claim and purchase and having this issue. I opened a support ticket for mine, but still no reply. It's only 5am in Hong Kong though.... on second thought, is Hong Kong providing our support in the Americas, or is there a local office? If it's local, then I REALLY need to get this resolved before the office closes today. :( :(

Tried all of that, didn't work for me unfortunately. :(

I do appreciate the reply and suggestion though @Robert W. :D

That's more than I've got. I can't get any kind of shipping options under any conditions, and I've shipped numerous things to all the addresses I've tried so far through USPS, UPS, and FedEx without ever having this problem before. :(

I think it's something wrong with the address validation on the site perhaps?

7. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 22, 2014

I have opened 2 tickets with screen shots as back up. It has been over 24 hrs with no reply. I realize this is a small company and must be very difficult dealing with everything that is going on.

I got my invite from a friend that already purchased the phone. The phone is truely amazing despite quirks that frankly every phone has.

Simonbarsinistr and Chiramisu like this.
  8. mwm341
    Honeycomb Jul 22, 2014

mwm341 , Jul 22, 2014 :
    P

9. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2014

Chiramisu , Jul 23, 2014 :
    I wonder if we could at least get an official word on this? Some reassurance that the team is working on the issue would be nice, as it is obviously not isolated to me since many are having the same problem in the U.S.

10 hours and counting until my invite expires... please fix ASAP! :(

10. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

Chiramisu likes this.
  11. aussietanker
    Jelly Bean Jul 23, 2014

aussietanker , Jul 23, 2014 :
    @Chiramisu

i am so sorry to see that you having such troubles after all the help that you gave me on here ...

did you get it sorted mate ... i really, really hope it doesn't mess up for you ... i am sure it will go ok

(and thanks for all the help you gave me on the sigs ... its all working well now... and i learnt something new :) )

Chiramisu and Simonbarsinistr like this.
  12. Simonbarsinistr
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2014

Simonbarsinistr , Jul 23, 2014 :
    I'm still hoping someone responds. Last time I checked this afternoon, the situation was the same. I'm about to check again.

Chiramisu likes this.
  13. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

johnmich , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Still the same. Unfortunately, my friend did not get the word out to one other person an invite was sent to. Now we have another invite with the count down started that cannot be shipped

Chiramisu likes this.
  14. msebrigh
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2014

msebrigh , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Have the same issue and I am in WA. I ended up shipping it family in another state just so my invite wouldn't expire. I am hoping I can change the address before it actually ships.

Chiramisu likes this.
  15. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2014

Chiramisu , Jul 23, 2014 :
    @aussietanker, @Simonbarsinistr Thanks guys for the moral support. :D

Yeah, I've been checking constantly throughout the day, even while at work, and still no go. Honestly, I don't mind waiting another day or two, I can be patient, I'm more concerned that I'll be forgotten and they'll give my invite away to someone else more than anything. That's a terrifying thought. >.< :( :(

What the heck? So you mean it's not the U.S. in general? Just select states!? Oh my gosh, that's terrible. That'll give us even lower priority for getting this fixed. :(

16. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

Is there another way to get in contact? I have 3 tickets open, tried the contact info on G+, tried contacting staff members directly here.

17. xoxojun
    Jelly Bean Jul 23, 2014

xoxojun , Jul 23, 2014 :
    i got the same issue and sent tickets to op but no one reply me since yesterday.

what i do was use the same billing and shipping add. and it does go through.

hope this helps.

johnmich likes this.
  18. soonermagic
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2014

soonermagic , Jul 23, 2014 :
    @Chiramisu - Your situation is well documented here so you should be OK even if it expires. You're not alone! Hang in there. We have your back. ;)

Chiramisu likes this.
  19. aussietanker
    Jelly Bean Jul 23, 2014

johnmich and Chiramisu like this.
  20. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

Yeah, CA TX and GA addresses are fine