Shipping Address Issue

1. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

johnmich , Jul 23, 2014 :
    98059 is not working either. Already have expired invite waiting for support

2. Chiramisu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2014

Chiramisu , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Amazing!! I would love it if you could reassure me that I won't lose my invite even if it times out. :(

3. msebrigh
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2014

msebrigh , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Well that's good, but it looks like my order already went into processing so it does not seem likely that I will be able to change it to my actual address.

4. Martin
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2014

Martin , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Contact support via our support page and they can most likely help you in time.

5. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

Anything to be done about invites that have expired as long as I provide invite # and a screen shot?

Chiramisu likes this.
  6. msebrigh
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2014

msebrigh , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Ok, will do. Thanks.

7. Chiramisu

@Martin Whoa!! After checking over 100 different zip codes in Oregon, I found only two that works so far: 97526, 97527. Both are in Grants Pass. I do appreciate your hard work and that of the team... I truly do! :D

In my professional opinion as a .NET and DB developer, this seems to be a case of data not syncing properly with the USPS API, assuming you're using USPS.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014

Simonbarsinistr and tankq86 like this.
  8. aussietanker
    Jelly Bean Jul 23, 2014

aussietanker , Jul 23, 2014 :
    @Martin

hey ...about 150K members on here and i just found member # one ... how cool is that!

cant get any earlier than that ... congratz :)

Martin and Chiramisu like this.
  9. Martin
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2014

Martin , Jul 23, 2014 :
    We were missing a range of zip codes in our shipping price matrix. I just added it in so you can go check out now. Sorry for the wait!

10. Martin
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2014

Martin , Jul 23, 2014 :
    Only if it expired as a result of technical issues on our part. This would be one such issue so yes you can contact support. Please provide them your address so they can verify the zip code was affected.

11. johnmich
    Eclair Jul 23, 2014

Worked! Thank you!

aussietanker and Felix like this.
  12. Felix

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014

johnnytensai, Chiramisu and tankq86 like this.
  13. leol
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2014

leol , Jul 23, 2014 :
    I sure hope this works out for everyone, I just finished reading the entire thread. The amount of work everyone with problems has put into this is mind boggling. I have read their philosophy on timed invites, but the pressure it puts on buyers seems extremely unreasonable. Perhaps OnePlus gets some sort of thrill from this method. Seems rather bizarre.

14. Chiramisu

Thank you sir! I was able to successfully place my order thanks to your very much appreciated support! I have also closed the support ticket I had open in order to reduce ya'll work load. @ALL I would advise the rest of you folks who have open tickets and got your issue resolved here to do the same please. :D

Sure we put a lot of effort in, but that's what we nerds do when we're excited about a piece of tech, lol. I don't see it as OnePlus getting a thrill off of it by any means. On the contrary, the amount of product their relatively modest team has been able to pump out in the last month has been nothing short of impressive. I applaud their efforts exceedingly! :D

Thanks again @Martin. I have no words to express my gratitude. You saved me a TON of stress! :D :D

15. leol
    Honeycomb Jul 23, 2014

leol , Jul 23, 2014 :
    It's nice to hear that you enjoy the challenge, and I'm sure OP appreciates the sales. One things for certain this is the stuff of great stories. In retrospect my choice of words might not have been fitting, but it seems that expiring invites make sense as a motivational tool, it just seems like allowing an additional day or two would accomplish their goal without forcing buyers to drop everything to work feverishly in order to make the deadline. Yet that said I do admire those who work best under great pressure.

16. ultimusrex

ultimusrex , Jul 23, 2014 :
    I had this same error and issue. Zip: 98155, City: Shoreline... We've had address issues in the past, but rarely. I have no idea why. Shoreline used to be part of Seattle (years or even decades ago)... I ended up just sending to my parents' place, in Seattle, instead. Their address worked, no problems.

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  17. johnnytensai

johnnytensai , Jul 23, 2014 :
    now i am sending tickets to the customer support.
    but my invite expired already
    so i hope that they can resend back.
    i had sent around 4 tickets to them.

18. jaikishan
    Cupcake Jul 23, 2014

19. Chiramisu

May I suggest that you consolidate them into one ticket and close the others if they are all for the same issue? This will help OnePlus to focus more on the actual issue rather than being inundated with tickets. Also, I'm sure it would be very helpful if you could close your own tickets for any that have already been resolved. I'm an IT Helpdesk person at my job, so I understand the burden of having duplicate tickets... it's a nightmare to keep up with, trust me. >.<

aussietanker likes this.
  20. Simonbarsinistr
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2014

Simonbarsinistr , Jul 23, 2014 :
    I'm getting my friend to try again, to make sure his zip was added in. It was in Everett, Washington.