Shipping method to Sweden

1. yonetmen
    Eclair Jul 7, 2016

yonetmen , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Can someone explain what is wrong with this picture? :)

Check out for delivery date for each options. 1.JPG

2. msr
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

msr , Jul 7, 2016 :
    yeah I know said something fked up with me aswell and I live in Sweden. I took priority, Ordered on the 25th of june. It got shipped on monday and arrived the day after. DHL works night so if you take priority they will get it home to ya quickly af. So 2 days for it too arrive from Poland

3. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Jul 7, 2016

4. msr
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

msr , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Also, Don't trust the OnePlus tracking system. For me it said that it will be sent on the 29th of June and arrive 4th of July but it clearly didn't ^^ So if you order with priority only track with DHL because thats accurate compared to Oneplus

5. pierrelf
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2016

pierrelf , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Had the same issue with OP2. Weird that they still haven't figured their shit out

lansyer likes this.
  6. G_Peter_Bergakker_Bmgu
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2016

G_Peter_Bergakker_Bmgu , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Had the same issue, priority was more expensive and had a later arrival date to the Netherlands. Took the free option and it was delivered from Poland three days later and 3 days earlier then estimated.

7. G_Coming_Star_AuWR
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2016

8. Jachym Kokesh Lukes
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2016

Jachym Kokesh Lukes , Sep 12, 2016 :
    Take the free option. I've chosen free and got it in under 2 weeks by DHL (of that one week before the phone became available for delivery-they haven't got many ready in stock), delivered to the address selected (may take few more days if shipped to the north, I work in Halmstad and got it delivered here, but delivery home to Jamtland is usually disaster, it is still middle ages up there).

So take free. Oh yes... also got the case for it, both came at the same time, shipped from Poland. BTW: the case doesn't have magnet for holding it closed, so it opens once you let your hand of it. Not really safe. There is a magnet, which locks the device instantly, so for example using the case while playing Pokemon makes it a nightmare :)
    I think I will order magnetic case from eBay, they cost like 30-50SEK.