Shipping speeds?

1. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2016

DoobieDroidX , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Sounds to me to save on shipping costs they wait till a bunch of orders for same area/ destination and ship over as one delivery that way they send 1 large shipment rather than loads of single packages , I want my extra express payment back its a joke I have read in most cases in Europe people who opted for standard delivery was getting devices 2-3 days wear as express took longer WTF £5.99 is more than enough for 2-3 day delivery with a currier I orderd my case from amazon a day after my op2 with free shipping it came 3 days later From China !

blureshadow likes this.
  2. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2016

DoobieDroidX , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Our devices will be sourced from the nearest wearhouse this may allso be effected by what stock is avalible , ie Szczecin Poland they will then book dhl to collect prob all of our devises bound for different parts of the UK ie Bristol, Heathrow etc etc, then they go to local deppo then out for delivery don't panic if not around on delivery day in most cases they attempt next day then if still not delivered you have summit like 21 days to collect from local deppo , what I can't under stand at same time I was expecting mine people who ordered from Romania were getting there's shipped out from Heathrow if look further back in forum pages ,

3. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

vikasshah99 , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Reading through all the posts and other forums, it seems as if OP using DHL has been a double edged sword. OP take our money, confirm and process the order, then send a ticket to DHL notifying them of a delivery to be made. So we then get all excited when we get a tracking number. But it actually means not very much - because there is a delay in OP actually getting the stock to DHL for them to deliver, and the biggest frustration that everyone seems to have is that nobody from OP can say how long that delay will be. I think that once DHL have the packages, they do their job well and get them delivered. I asked the OP Twitter support account and they repeated the 2-5 business days for delivery line - so for my order which OP confirmed as shipped by email on Weds 17th, the delivery should be by Weds 24th at the latest - I'm keeping faith that slowly but surely the orders are getting to customers but it really would have been good for OP to keep everyone updated with a simple email admitting they are busy - it would make them look a lot better than having mud slung on them by staying silent.

londondreams and blureshadow like this.
  4. blureshadow
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

blureshadow , Feb 21, 2016 :
    I'd like my express payment back too :/ it hasn't moved since 00:43 yesterday

5. rexyphil
    Donut Feb 21, 2016

rexyphil , Feb 21, 2016 :
    I ordered mine on the 12th (last Friday). Arrived in Birmingham Saturday morning, will be delivered Monday. All in all that makes it 10 days start to finish... I would work off that. It looks like the Poland depot give the phones to DHL every Friday from what I've seen, in batches. Hope this helps.

6. AndreZwanenburg
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

AndreZwanenburg , Feb 21, 2016 :
    I just got the notification my order has shipped. I will wait and see where it is. DHL is not showing it yet but that is normal. Hope it wony take forever now.

7. Semific
    Donut Feb 21, 2016

Semific , Feb 21, 2016 :
    5 days later and I am still stuck on ''Pending Shipment'', and OP isn't answering my support tickets

chrisminifreddusch likes this.
  8. Colin foster
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2016

Colin foster , Feb 21, 2016 :
    I ordered mine on14th got email 15th saying dispatched from Poland dhl checked dhl not moved until Friday 19th at 14.32 picked up. Left Czczecin at19.34 arrive at Leipzig at 23.07 depart at 03.12 arrive at east midlands 04.11 .depart at 06.08 arrive at Birmingham 07.45 with courier at 08.56 with me at 12.55. So no blame on DHL they had parcel for less than 24 hours in there hands .

9. Tinski22
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2016

Tinski22 , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Same for me :)

AndreZwanenburg likes this.
  10. chrisminifreddusch
    Eclair Feb 21, 2016

chrisminifreddusch , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Has your order been at "Processing" before? :)
    Mine is still pending...

Semific likes this.
  11. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2016

Flynn Travassos , Feb 21, 2016 :
    so wait how did you contact them again? i might have few words for them too

12. earthboy
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2016

earthboy , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Mine has arrived at Docklands-UK and will be delivered tomorrow..
    As DHL messaged me and few others that it'll be delivered on 22-02-16 so.. Yeah its not that far..
    Just a little of wait..

13. blureshadow
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

blureshadow , Feb 21, 2016 :
    :/ Mine has stayed in East Midlands for the past 40 hours...

14. Tazira
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

Tazira , Feb 21, 2016 :
    TIL: For standard shipping the device will be delivered within 8-17 business days (5-10 business days for processing + 3-7 business days for shipping) while for express shipping the device will be delivered within 7-15 business days (5-10 business days for processing + 2-5 business days for shipping)

15. Tinski22
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2016

Tinski22 , Feb 21, 2016 :
    I'm not him but yes, the steps seem to be: Pending Shipment, Processing, Complete.

chrisminifreddusch and clowry445 like this.
  16. eoinsheehy
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2016

eoinsheehy , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Through Live Chat. Beware that it will most likely tell you that you are no. 30/40 something in the queue. However, once you reach mid-20s, you are usually connected. I think it's a deterrent to stop people from using the live chat if it looks like they will be waiting a long time.
    As with everything else with OP, it seems to be chronically understaffed and inefficient.

Flynn Travassos likes this.
  17. Tazira
    Froyo Feb 21, 2016

Tazira , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Well yesterday evening and today my position was <10 and it took me ~10-15 min till it was my turn each time (EUROPE).

/edit: and Queue counted down to 1.

Flynn Travassos likes this.
  18. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 21, 2016

Tuditud19 , Feb 21, 2016 :
    DHL does not deliver on sundays btw. Mine's in Lambeth already so I should get it tommorow.

cod0rama71 and londondreams like this.
  19. cod0rama71
    Eclair Feb 21, 2016

londondreams likes this.
  20. jtalexandre
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 21, 2016

jtalexandre , Feb 21, 2016 :
    Ordered the OP2 on Aug 19th. Shipped from UK on Aug 20th (DHL Express). Arrived at my door in Belgium on Aug 21st morning.