Shipping speeds?

1. londondreams
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

londondreams , Feb 23, 2016 :
    +1 the luckiest of all here!!

2. jaylovegrove
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

jaylovegrove , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I'm currently number 61 in their Live Chat app...for the third time. Purchased mine on the 15th. It's been sitting at the Poland status since then. Non-one seems to help. This has really marred my experience with OnePlus and I haven;t even got the phone in my hand yet.
    All they need to do is let everybody know.
    Not impressed at all with the communication. I'm getting ready to cancel. I've seen a Moto X Style for a few quid more if this carries on.

rvellis and Flynn Travassos like this.
  3. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

DoobieDroidX , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Live chat are waste if time just fob you off with please allow 2-3 working days once shipped mine was ment to ship 16th from Poland to bristol not even been collected by dhl to this day ,

4. jaylovegrove
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

jaylovegrove , Feb 23, 2016 :
    So, what is their line? Or, should I say, what has been the general consesus here from talking to the team at OP? 10 days from order?
    Cheers all.
    btw, for those that have got them, is it worth the wait?!

5. chrisminifreddusch
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

6. R3n3_
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

R3n3_ , Feb 23, 2016 :
    My OP2 is still in Poland too... Hope they will pick it up soon en start delivering!
    I'm waiting since februari the 16th.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
    Location Time Piece
    1 Shipment information received SZCZECIN - POLAND 10:23

Flynn Travassos likes this.
  7. blureshadow
    Froyo Feb 23, 2016

blureshadow , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Yes, yes it is :) Just installed Km's H2OS and it's wonderful (accidentally soft-bricked once tho' xD). Really worth the wait :)

londondreams likes this.
  8. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

Flynn Travassos , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I'm in exactly the same position as you. What a disappointment. Priority shipping my ***. Just a way to squeeze out more quid from the buyers

9. gerrits.stefan
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

gerrits.stefan , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Pfff this is embarrassing. Got my order from deal extreme earlier than my OnePlus Two... Normally that is taking for ever, and is shipped from Hong Kong for free (total of order: 3$)... Can't wait till I got my phone...

10. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 23, 2016

vikasshah99 , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Does anyone know where the stock is held? So when OP say it's shipped, do they mean it's shipped from (for example) China to Poland? Is that what a lot of us are waiting for??!

11. Swatci
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

Swatci , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Got e-mail from OP. I ordered 16th.

Thank you for contacting OnePlus. My name is Joey. I'll be handling this ticket for today.

Apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

As I have checked with the status of the shipment in DHL, it stated there that the "shipment information received". You can check your tracking number xxxx through this linkhttp://

The term "Shipment information received" means that OnePlus has already sent a request to the courier to arrange collection, the parcel has not yet been collected or received by DHL because the processing of your order was just recently finalized by us. So basically, we are about to hand over your package to DHL so that they would be able to proceed with the shipment.

On that note, it seems that your device is almost ready for shipment. For your reference, Express Service would mean a processing period for 5-10 Business Days and shipment period for 2-5 Business Days. Since our system indicates that the processing period has been completed last February 18, 2016, please wait for a period of 2-5 Business Days from shipment for your parcel to be delivered to you.

Toby_Winkler and Flynn Travassos like this.
  12. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 23, 2016

Is the 18th the day you got the email from. OP saying the order was "complete"?

13. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

rvellis likes this.
  14. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

15. Swatci
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

Swatci , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I got the email 10minutes ago. I ordered 15th, order was complete 17th according to OP order history. Since then it has been "shipment information received" (Poland)

16. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 23, 2016

That's exactly the same as me and a few others such as doobiedroid. 5 working days means it should come by tomorrow - so I'd expect a DHL status change today. I'm not very hopeful though.

17. thedist
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

thedist , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Those of you who have received your phones from Poland and shipped to the UK, how long did it take after DHL finally was given the package?

18. Swatci
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

Swatci , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I'm moving to new place next weekend, so i need to work it out with DHL if no miracles happens and phone will be here in couple of days(Finland)

19. Mazzta
    Donut Feb 23, 2016

Mazzta , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Same thing here.
    -> Shipment information received POLAND 10:33 on the 16th. Today still the same status.
    Called support from OP. They said wait 2 min i'll check your order. After 30 min still no answer. Then the call ended :/

PatrickBolder likes this.
  20. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

DoobieDroidX , Feb 23, 2016 :
    From dates I was given ordered 15th dhl won't collect Poland till wed 24th meaning we may see Fri 26th that's 10 days from shipping conformation got 16th not including weekend , I will be hopefull its collected today and movement begins we will see