Shipping speeds?

1. markyboyu
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

markyboyu , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I've just been told if it doesn't arrive tomorrow to let them know so can rectify (sometimes DHL status doesn't change despite it actually being shipped). According to OP the order is 'complete' and has been since last Weds. DHL status is 'Shipment information received'. Clear as mud then..

Flynn Travassos likes this.
  2. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

3. Deactivated User
    Feb 23, 2016

4. chmura
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

5. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

Flynn Travassos , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I e-mailed DHL yesterday and they said that the order was actually still on shipment information received. Which I'm sure you guys know what it means. They said I should contact oneplus about it. However, about an hour before contacting DHL I did speak to oneplus and they blamed it on DHL saying that they didn't update their tracking. Idk whom to believe now and when to expect the phone

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016

6. PatrickBolder
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

PatrickBolder , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Same here with same timings, but finale dest Amsterdam....

7. chrisminifreddusch
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

chrisminifreddusch , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Yeah, as said before, even if you have the shipping information, the device mustn't alreay be shipped, most likely DHL will get the package some days later.
    Also sometimes the device stays in Poland for like 5 days before continuing.

8. dec25born
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

dec25born , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Tuesday Gone.. Lets see what changes on Wed :)

9. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

10. dec25born
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

dec25born , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Believe DHL. do not waste time with 1+ support. wait 10 business days. till then Chill... no matter howmuch you post on this thread like me the phone will still take 10BDays

11. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

yeah i guess youre right...

12. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

DoobieDroidX , Feb 23, 2016 :
    I just got this in support ticket are they serious :mad:

Sorry for the lengthy process. Unfortunately, regarding your parcel, till this moment, we still haven't got any positive feedback from our logistics partner. Considering the long time this case has been, we now deem this parcel lost and would like to compensate you first, either to resend or refund. Please confirm which way you prefer so we can proceed.

However, if the original parcel is eventually retrieved and reaches you, please make sure you refuse the original parcel so it will be returned to us. Thanks.

If you prefer resending, could you please provide your detailed shipping address as below required (If there would be a significant change to the original shipping address, we will have to refund you for this order, then you can order again.):

13. hellgardia
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

hellgardia , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Damn that's a pain... when did you make the original order?

14. londondreams
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

londondreams , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Well I recieved the following standard response today, can't do much other than waiting!

Thank you for reaching OnePlus Support. This is Joey, I'll be handling your ticket. Upon checking your order status it is already complete and it is on it's way.

Here is your Tracking Number XXXXXXX.You may track it in this website

www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have more question.You will received an email once your order will be updated.

15. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 23, 2016

16. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

WTF!?!? This is totally unacceptable. screw them. keep the phone if it comes ;p. great now im scared. my dads going to kill me if something goes wrong

17. Flynn Travassos
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2016

when did you order it?

18. londondreams
    Eclair Feb 23, 2016

londondreams , Feb 23, 2016 :
    Ordered on 17th, order completed on 18th...nothing since then :-(

19. DoobieDroidX
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2016

DoobieDroidX , Feb 24, 2016 :
    Oneplus bunch xunts never settle more like never get , total scam if ask me I will be sure to share my experience over on xda with other Senior members,

20. AndreZwanenburg
    Froyo Feb 24, 2016