Shipping speeds?

1. Toby_Winkler
    Froyo Feb 25, 2016

Toby_Winkler , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Looking unlikely that it's been delivered to the collection point to me. I'm going to give DHL a ring in a bit to see if they can update me on its whereabouts.

2. Toby_Winkler
    Froyo Feb 25, 2016

I just spoke to DHL and they said that even though they received the notification that I wanted it delivering to the collection point, there was no paperwork on the package so they tried to deliver it to my home address. They are going to try and get it there today, but that's not looking very likely now. No new phone for me till tomorrow now by the looks of it :(

This has definitely been a stressful ordering process, first OP mess up and now DHL do as well! No luck for me on this one.

vikasshah99 and DoobieDroidX like this.
  3. charleski
    Eclair Feb 25, 2016

charleski , Feb 25, 2016 :
    For what it's worth here's details of my UK shipment if it's of use to anyone:
    Order placed 3pm 20/2 (Saturday) - normal (free) delivery, just the phone, no extras.
    23/2 02:30 - Received email confirming shipment and giving tracking number.
    Tracking info:
    22/2 18:34 - Pre-advice received
    24/2 05:11 - Outward RDC Handheld/Volumetric Acceptance (two entries with same time)
    25/2 01:59 - Sales order raised
    25/2 02:08 - Accepted at Inward Mail Centre
    25/2 05:54 - Ready for delivery
    Actual delivery: 25/2 15:58

Sent by RoyalMail Tracked 48 (which is 2-3 days delivery). No details of pickup location, but it clearly came from a UK warehouse. Seems it was collected during business hours on the 23rd, but only reached the distribution centre and got its first tracking scan the next morning. So it took a day to get the shipment ready, then 3 days for Royal Mail to deliver (and just squeeked it in before 4pm).

I know very well how frustrating it is waiting for a delivery that's been delayed, and those who are having problems certainly have my sympathy. But my experience has been quite satisfactory, though RM could have got their act together and delivered earlier in the day.

Toby_Winkler likes this.
  4. realfruitloop
    Donut Feb 25, 2016

5. honerboy
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2016

honerboy , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Mine stuck in Birmingham since morning. It seems the delivery cycle has been missed for today's delivery. Called DHL and said will be delivered by tomorow evening in the collection point as I had chosed. But had to conform over the phone as they had no idea that I changed the delivery to the collection point. So kindly call DHL and confirm if one doesn't want to be delivered home. And the waiting period is still on.

6. realfruitloop
    Donut Feb 25, 2016

7. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 25, 2016

vikasshah99 , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Did your DHL page change to show they tried to deliver to your house? Just checked mine and still says "with delivery courier" so not sure if attempted or not,

8. pjbailey78
    Froyo Feb 25, 2016

pjbailey78 , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Still waiting.... Mine appears stuck in Poland and has been since Monday!! Joy. Still no response from OP CS either!

So wish I'd just bought that moto x style now....

9. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 25, 2016

vikasshah99 , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Mine is #fingers crossed# going to the collection point tomorrow - I changed the delivery option too late today, so they couldn't deliver it there today.

10. realfruitloop
    Donut Feb 25, 2016

chrisminifreddusch likes this.
  11. Toby_Winkler
    Froyo Feb 25, 2016

Mine did change, so if yours hasnt changed I would think that it is still out for delivery.

12. PatrickBolder
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2016

PatrickBolder , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Ordered 15 feb got the High Five on 16. Long time no status change in DHL Poland untill 23, delivery on 25, today. Yay!!

13. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 25, 2016

rvellis , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Forgot how tedious one plus shipping can be. Obviously no improvement since I purchased my one in August 2014. My two ordered on the 20th has been stuck in Poland since despatch on the 22nd. No update available on DHL site. Did get a high five from one plus.

14. markyboyu
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2016

markyboyu , Feb 25, 2016 :
    I got mine today, really nice phone. How a company can take 7 days just to dispatch an 'in stock' phone with 'express shipping' is beyond me.. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Worth the wait but not the best of starts, just hope I don't need support any time soon..

15. fatgit
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2016

fatgit , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Ordered in the afternoon of Feb 23 and delivered at noon today (25th), so I'm very happy.

charleski and vikasshah99 like this.
  16. londondreams
    Eclair Feb 25, 2016

vikasshah99 likes this.
  17. rfrancis1991
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

rfrancis1991 , Feb 26, 2016 :
    where did you get your Spigen case?

18. londondreams
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

19. vikasshah99
    Froyo Feb 26, 2016

vikasshah99 , Feb 26, 2016 :
    It did change and I spoke to them and they confirmed what they said to you, overlap in messages so will go to collection point today. (I'm going to let them off the hook for saying they attempted delivery when there was actually someone at home and nobody rang the bell and nobody was in the drive on the CCTV!) I think it got to the end of the day and they saw that I'd requested a different delivery option so just put that to close the delivery, take it back to the depot and start again today.

20. taxfree
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

taxfree , Feb 26, 2016 :
    My OP2 is stuck on Shipment information received in Poland since monday as well. Just called DHL. They claim they did recieve the order to ship it but they do not have the phone yet and i should contact OP to arrange DHL can get the parcel to ship...

I am wondering why i payed for Express shipping.