Shipping speeds?

1. taxfree
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

taxfree , Feb 26, 2016 :
    jealous..... i ordered 20 -02 and still in Poland according to DHL...

2. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

3. markyboyu
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

markyboyu , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Seems oneplus like to sit on their phones for a week before sending them.. Highly annoying when there's a chargeable 'express shipping' option!

rvellis likes this.
  4. Toby_Winkler
    Froyo Feb 26, 2016

Toby_Winkler , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Mine spent 7 days in Poland before it was actually shipped. I think OP have low stock, but they shouldn't really be informing us that they have been shipped when they haven't actually been.

The phone will definitely turn up though, just takes its time.

rvellis likes this.
  5. papadoc
    Gingerbread Feb 26, 2016

papadoc , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Same for me, ordered on Sunday and got the 'high five' email yesterday (Thurs), but tracking is showing same as yours, no movement since 11:29 on Monday! Hopefully it will update soon.

rvellis likes this.
  6. Mariawoodall
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

Mariawoodall , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Speed and price depends on product type and destination. It can get a bit ... 97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days.

7. spencer1620
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2016

8. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

rvellis , Feb 26, 2016 :
    DHL or Royal Mail

9. squallstar
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

squallstar , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Mine arrived yesterday! It's all good but the device didn't update to 2.2 over the air, I had to manually update from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0

10. er1cthered
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

er1cthered , Feb 26, 2016 :
    I ordered mine on 19th Feb and paid for priority shipping, the package was supposed to be shipped from the UK warehouse - I live in the UK, finally yesterday a DHL waybill ref and I finally thought I was getting somewhere. Check the DHL site - shipping docs received, originating in POLAND!!!
    Then DHL said that even if the package was in Poland, the delivery to UK should only take 48 hrs, here's the catch, the documents were produced but they have no package?!?!?!?
    I ordered the OnePlus One and had no such hassle, cust services have been nigh on useless, someone help a dude out.

rvellis likes this.
  11. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

rvellis , Feb 26, 2016 :
    My oneplus Two has been stuck in Poland all week with no sign of movement despite been sent a tracking number.
    Opened a ticket with Oneplus but guess what, no reply.
    Have now tried to contact DHL direct in the hope of getting an update.

12. spencer1620
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 26, 2016

13. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

rvellis , Feb 26, 2016 :
    I wonder why some UK shipments are dispatched from UK and others from Poland. It seems if dispatched from Poland you are in for a long wait, a bit of a lottery.

Toby_Winkler likes this.
  14. Toby_Winkler
    Froyo Feb 26, 2016

Toby_Winkler , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Mine has finally been delivered to the collection point, so I should be able to pick it up later on :D

Anybody with phones coming from Poland, expect around 7 days from the date they tell you it's "shipped" till it is actually shipped. No point contacting DHL in regards to this either, OP have just passed them information for a shipment but haven't actually passed the phones to them until it shows as picked up on DHL tracking.

15. dec25born
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

16. er1cthered
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

Did you pay for the Priority shipping?

17. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

rvellis , Feb 26, 2016 :
    I chose standard delivery as all my other items purchases from Oneplus have been despatched to the UK via Royal Mail using this method.
    The tracking number supplied is for DHL, a service I did not want to use.

18. er1cthered
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

It's disgusting, I paid for priority and ones shipped standard are arriving before mine. It has been raised as a ticket, apparently I'll get a response from a logistics expert at 1+ today (not holding my breath).

All the adviser kept saying was 'I totally understand where you're coming from' - just asked him to stop saying that and stop saying 'basically' - I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY PHONE IS, WHY IS IT COMING FROM POLAND AND WHEN WILL I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rvellis likes this.
  19. robS3
    Froyo Feb 26, 2016

robS3 , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Ordered 19th received it the 25th. Living in the NL, came shipped from the UK. What is your production date? Mine is 21 september 2015.

20. Joebarnes
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

Joebarnes , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Ordered mine on Monday and still haven't received a tracking code.

I wouldn't normally be tetchy but my two-year-old contract phone is on its last legs and I can't go without a phone because of work. Has anyone got experience cancelling orders and then I can go out and buy another phone?