Shipping speeds?

1. Remo spadaccini
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2016

Remo spadaccini , Feb 27, 2016 :
    Oneplus isn't doing themselves any favours. I was really excited for my op2 because I got a £30 discount which took it down to £219 which is an awesome price but it looks like it's gonna be stuck in Poland for a while. I'll be lucky if I get it next week. Also some people have reported that they bought an op2 with the discount code (some without) and they got a phone made back in late 2015 but by the looks of it Poland is out of stock and hopefully we will be getting newly produced 2016 phones but I might be wrong.

rvellis likes this.
  2. er1cthered
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2016

er1cthered , Feb 28, 2016 :
    That is exactly the same as I got

rvellis likes this.
  3. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 28, 2016

rvellis , Feb 28, 2016 :
    Anyone else received this vague response from the oneplus one team which does not explain why there is a problem.

Thank you for reaching OnePlus, this is Coco from Logistics team, I would be very glad to assist you with your concern. A lot of customers are actually having the same situation with you, all orders are being processed in our Poland Warehouse and is now ready for shipment. Also for some parcels, DHL does not update the tracking status, while sometimes it takes longer for the tracking to update.

Expected time of delivery for your order will be on March 3, 2016. If it doesn't reach you within that expected time frame, please let us know so we can further assist you.

Best regards,
    Coco

This does not help explain why the phones are being shipped from Poland to the UK.

4. subeng
    Donut Feb 28, 2016

subeng , Feb 28, 2016 :
    This phone need to be shipped worldwide though , not just selected few countries.

5. Remo spadaccini
    Honeycomb Feb 28, 2016

Remo spadaccini , Feb 28, 2016 :
    well if the phone comes on the 3rd than that's ok. seems a bit odd that dhl don't update their tracking often because they claim it to be 'real time tracking'.

rvellis likes this.
  6. chrisminifreddusch
    Eclair Feb 28, 2016

chrisminifreddusch , Feb 28, 2016 :
    I have always made good experience with DHL Express, delivering in under 24 hours.
    The status is just that they didn't handle the parcel over to DHL yet.

rvellis likes this.
  7. er1cthered
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

er1cthered , Feb 29, 2016 :
    yep, got the exact same message and DHL have stated they've still not received the parcel

8. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 29, 2016

rvellis , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Got this reply from DHL. So there is no stock available to ship.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for correspondence.
    I would like to inform You that number that You provided is an only preprinted label.
    Shipment wasn’t given by shipper to our courier, so please contact directly with shipper.
    Regards

Justyna Krzywańska

Customer Advisor

Service Desk

9. er1cthered
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

er1cthered , Feb 29, 2016 :
    this is the new update

Hi Dave,

Good day!

My name is Leoben of Logistics department.

Please be informed that your order was completed yesterday 25 February and should be shipped out soon. The tracking number is provided upfront as we notify the courier that we have an item to send prior to processing but that doesn't meant that the item is already been shipped out. If you don't receive your package by 2 March, let me know.

Regards,

Leoben

10. papadoc
    Gingerbread Feb 29, 2016

papadoc , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Well, mine is still waiting to be picked up by DHL in Poland, status has been the same for 7 days now, even though Oneplus claim that it has been 'shipped'.

Not very happy about this, no problem with waiting, but annoyed that they say it has been shipped when it obviously has not been!

rvellis likes this.
  11. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 29, 2016

rvellis , Feb 29, 2016 :
    My status says it has been in Poland since the 22nd. According to DHL the tracking number supplied by Oneplus is only an electronic ticket to enable them to ship it out when they receive it. They obviously do not have any units to ship as they have not been dispatched by oneplus.
    A quote from the Logistics team at Oneplus says "There is a lot of people in the same position", no real help.

12. Westie
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

Westie , Feb 29, 2016 :
    I bet you the problem is OnePlus sending out those $50/£30 discount codes the other week. Everyone jumped at the chance to order a OnePlus 2, and now they haven't got enough stock to send out.

The reason it looks like the package is stuck in Poland is because that'll be the warehouse they'd usually hold stock at. But without stock, DHL have to wait for OnePlus to ship more in.

I'll wait till March 3rd for my unit (others in the thread have quoted this date) and if it hasn't arrived by then, I'll file a ticket. I ordered mine on 19th Feb with Priority shipping... this is getting a little ridiculous now.

13. Will Fisher
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

Will Fisher , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Similar position... ordered 20th w/ priority shipping, "Shipment information received" in Poland since 22nd, shipping Hi-Five on the 25th, still "Shipment information received" to this day.

Have spoken to support a few times and having been fobbed off a bit have now been told to expect delivery by the 3rd of March.

Fingers crossed for delivery by the 3rd. I understand the possible reasons for delay but I think a refund of the "priority" shipping fee isn't unreasonable....has anyone attempted this with OnePlus?

14. chrisminifreddusch
    Eclair Feb 29, 2016

chrisminifreddusch , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Exactly, as many other people mentioned in this thread before, the express shipping doesn't seem to make any difference at the moment, but comparing this situation to other responses from OnePlus they won't probably do any refund.

Seems like OnePlus is shipping all the devices in batches, the last one being in Poland since the 22th now. They'll probably be shipped at the same time.

15. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 29, 2016

16. Henrym95
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

Henrym95 , Feb 29, 2016 :
    I ordered on the 15th! I'm fed up of waiting for something I've already paid for nearly two weeks ago. I received no notification in a delay, I have had no official update, not a single person has explained to me why my phone has been sat in a warehouse in Poland since the 22nd, meanwhile, others have received their phones direct from a UK warehouse (I ordered standard shipping - usually from the UK warehouse via Royal Mail) which arrived in just a few days. The customer support itself is a complete farce, repeatedly giving the same, completely useless information that estimated delivery time is 8-10 business days (I'm currently mid-way through my 11th business and 14th total day).
    I've made two support tickets (they have ignored one since this saturday) and I am still awaiting a reply with an actual estimated delivery date.

17. rvellis
    Eclair Feb 29, 2016

rvellis , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Totally agree with all your comments, you will probably be told via your ticket that delivery will be the 3rd March.
    This information is unlikely to be factual.

18. Henrym95
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

Henrym95 , Feb 29, 2016 :
    Does anyone know how to file a complaint other than through the support ticket? I've had enough of waiting around without any real action being taken

19. Henrym95
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

20. Will Fisher
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

Will Fisher , Feb 29, 2016 :
    As if by magic... Just got DHL notification that package has been picked up. Hopefully this applies to a number of us since, as you say, they seem to be coming in batches.