Shipping speeds?

1. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

Tuditud19 , Feb 19, 2016 :
    I got a new case, back cover and screen protector and neither arrived until now. I don't know what to say.

2. earthboy
    Gingerbread Feb 19, 2016

Attached Files:

erguillermin and cod0rama71 like this.
  3. earthboy
    Gingerbread Feb 19, 2016

earthboy , Feb 19, 2016 :
    The ones talking about cases and stuff.
    You guys might better give it a go.
    I've ordered this bumper case from rhino shield with their screen protector and a slickwrap skin for back.

Attached Files:

4. rexyphil
    Donut Feb 19, 2016

rexyphil , Feb 19, 2016 :
    It's not like they don't comment on other pages on this forum, I'm convinced that they must have seen this thread. As suggested above I believe there is some sort of logistical problem that they don't want to acknowledge. It'll get here when it gets here, but I would have liked some sort of communication.

5. AndreZwanenburg
    Froyo Feb 19, 2016

AndreZwanenburg , Feb 19, 2016 :
    I have emailed OP back in response to the ticket I started with them. I asked them to be honest with me and to read and reply here in the thread. I have also ask them to make sure my OP2 ships by Monday otherwise I will start a refund request with PayPal. I think a tech company that cant ship a box within 7 days has bigger issues. I still dont know why they cant ship a box within a day or two.... They are just boxes... Wonder if they only have 1 or 2 people in their logistics department..... OP what is going on, be honest with us..... @Adam Krisko

rvellis and chrisminifreddusch like this.
  6. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Feb 19, 2016 :
    OK then how come we have to wait 1-2 weeks for something to arrive from amazon?, this stuff has to travel thats what takes so long, mine came from the Netherlands

7. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

If you read through the thread you will see that's not the issue itself. And in EU parcel delievering shouldn't take that long anyway.

8. AndreZwanenburg
    Froyo Feb 19, 2016

AndreZwanenburg , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Your OP came from the Netherlands???
    Amazon ships within a day or two, that the delivery takes longer is no longer in their hands. The issue here is that is doesnt even ship in a normal fashion. After it has shipped I can understand it takes days if not weeks.....

9. londondreams
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

londondreams , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Ordered OP2 on 17th Feb...

Order completed on 19th morning - received DHL tracking number - Item somewhere in Poland....

AndreZwanenburg and clowry445 like this.
  10. earthboy
    Gingerbread Feb 19, 2016

earthboy , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Welcome to the thread ..

11. richard.fanning
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2016

richard.fanning , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Ordered mine on 14th. Delivery to Ireland. Still "Shipping Pending" in my online profile. Contacted support last night and got very vague responses. Thought this comment was funny.. I kinda expect that from online deliveries

Hopefully will get something by Monday or I too might cancel. The "one plus" (not intended) from this is I discovered how to control by broken phone with a wireless mouse (using OTG) so I now look like a hipster going around using a mouse to interact with my phone :)

12. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016

erguillermin likes this.
  13. Hirmuli
    Cupcake Feb 19, 2016

Hirmuli , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Ok so I contacted DHL and they told me that they havent got the package from OP yet. They only got some kind of electric notification from OP.

So its OP who hasnt done their job. Really feels shitty to hear this from DHL instead of OP to actually inform that they havent even shipped it yet!

14. erguillermin
    Honeycomb Feb 19, 2016

erguillermin , Feb 19, 2016 :
    this is no longer a joke...
    It's a scam!!!

15. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

I trust DHL on this one as I've said before. OP has been thoroughly inconsistent with our inquires etc. So it's dissapointing that they have to make up answers and blame DHL...

rvellis likes this.
  16. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

17. clowry445
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

clowry445 , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Anyone else going to open up a PayPal dispute? Can't get a straight answer so I'm fed up. Both the phone call to oneplus and the support ticket told me different things. Dhl seem to be the only honest ones...

rvellis and Cpai321 like this.
  18. doctorfinlay
    Donut Feb 19, 2016

doctorfinlay , Feb 19, 2016 :
    I had a reply via my ticket :

If you do raise a dispute with Paypal, OnePlus will tell you to close it as they threaten that the order may have issues (I thought they said it had dispatched though lol!) If you do close it, you WILL NOT be able to reopen it, so if you go down this path, don't close it until you have got your order.

I am sorry there are so many of us in this position and I hope you all get your phones, for me cancelling was the only sensible option - I can't stand stuff like this so it is better for my health to just walk away. If my order does arrive, it will be going straight back unopened! On a more positive note, my LG G4 is great, I just wish I had gone straight for the LG as I could have avoided all of this nonsense. Where is Captain Hindsight when you need him?

19. Tuditud19
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

Thinking of the G4 myself now. Thankfully I have enough on my hands so that I can't get too annoyed with this situation. I am still sure that DHL is honest and that they have yet to receive any parcels. I would just like to get a real answer from OP so we can know for sure what's up. All this thing with 5-10 day processing again is inconsistent since their site says its 3 days usually; anyway, if anyone finds out anything else please post here.

erguillermin and londondreams like this.
  20. dec25born
    Eclair Feb 19, 2016

dec25born , Feb 19, 2016 :
    Hi.. Please continue to post on this thread on the progress with your paypal dispute. I know most of us including myself would like to go this path but have kept some extra faith and are waiting for a miracle to happen. Your updates will help so many of us make a choice on how to proceed further.