Other Shipping stuck at "The parcel data was entered into the GLS system" for 5 days

1. DidiSkywalker
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2017

DidiSkywalker , Nov 30, 2017 :
    Hello,

So I've ordered my 5T on Tuesday last week (21.) and it says estimated delivery is on the 30. (which was today, didn't arrive). On the 25. the tracking was updated with "The parcel data was entered into the GLS system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS." and has since stayed that way, the order tracker on oneplus's website also says "Shipped Out". So the packet wasn't event picked up by GLS for 5 days. This cannot be normal right?

2. Dumbledumb
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2017

Dumbledumb , Dec 1, 2017 :
    This is a problem with GLS, sadly nothing OP can do about it. You could try and call them, maybe there is an issue you can clear up (like a spelling error in your Address...) :(

3. DidiSkywalker
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2017

DidiSkywalker , Dec 1, 2017 :
    Arrived today, went from "not handed over yet" for 5 days to my doorstep in like 5 hours. Kinda confusing, but well. I've got it now and I'm happy.

4. Anke Stirner
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

Anke Stirner , Dec 8, 2017 :
    I am in the same situation as you have been - GLS shipping, no status update after "not handed over yet" after the 5th December. I ordered my OnePlus 5T on the 29th November. The original delivery date was the 7th, then OP said the 8th which is today but no delivery. Kind of ironic because DHL, Hermes and other post services have been queuing up in the last hours in front of my door.

Seriously disappointed because I requested yesterday and today home office to be here when the OP arrives. I did as well some research and GLS has a terrible reputation regarding reliability. Of course there is nothing I can do at the moment except waiting, still really upset and disappointed :(

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017

5. BlueMethNBA
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

BlueMethNBA , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Has it been arrived or not? cause i got the same problem :(

Lunartemis likes this.
  6. Lunartemis
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2017

Lunartemis , Dec 14, 2017 :
    Mine had the same problem. Do you know what happened? Suddenly the status was "being delivered back to shipper". Neither GLS not OnePlus know what happened or why this happened. GLS even said "once it is being sent back we have no overlook on our system, sorry. You'll have to contact the shipper". All of this happened last Tuesday. On Thursday, OnePlus got my package back from GLS. Instead of sending me a new phone, they should "refund" me so I can order again. Ridiculous?! The thing is, OnePlus doesn't know where my refund is.. 550 Euro just "whoopsie"... I've been waiting for the money to get back to PayPal for a week. This is so so frustrating right now. If I didn't contact them almost daily I bet they would forget it... Hoping to find friends here to share my pain haha