Shipping the OnePlus 3

1. G_Didier_C._KAPY
    Donut Jun 24, 2016

G_Didier_C._KAPY , Jun 24, 2016 :
    wow, zero humor here, thanks for being such a nice guy!
    Also yes - support sucks. There are 116 pages with plenty of examples.

takenatdawn likes this.
  2. coldzage
    Froyo Jun 24, 2016

coldzage , Jun 24, 2016 :
    From Portugal.

Ordered on the first 25mins of launch.

Shipping date went pass (Livechat told me WMS pending error) and was over the arrival date and then went pending from Monday until 10mins ago.

Got the emails about accessories (had sandstone case, charger and glass screen protector) being removed from order, coupon etc.

From monday to friday everyday LiveChat told me either:

a) I'm looking at your order, it was processed, shipped and will arrive today
    b) I talked to the warehouse your order is being processed you will receive it tomorrow.

10 minutes ago changed to "shipped out" and I can see the dhl tracking number.

---

Still... why the hell is everything coming out of SZCZECIN - POLAND?

3. angiejb
    Donut Jun 24, 2016

angiejb , Jun 24, 2016 :
    Glad ur getting your phone but how is it fair that people who ordered 16th June are getting there's before people who ordered on launch day or 15th June!!!!!
    It's so frustrating :mad::mad::mad:

takenatdawn likes this.
  4. msr
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2016

msr , Jun 24, 2016 :
    They most likely have a warehouse in Poland. Instead of shipping all the phones from China to the entire world they have warehouses in different countries :)

5. RL71
    Eclair Jun 24, 2016

RL71 , Jun 24, 2016 :
    Funny thing is that I get a refund of my accessoires, but the high five mail from OnePlus says that my package is send with accessoires??

6. Rehtse
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2016

Rehtse , Jun 24, 2016 :
    Mine came from a warehouse in Germany. Screenshot_2016-06-25-00-05-33.png

7. Gearoid O Cathain
    Froyo Jun 25, 2016

Gearoid O Cathain , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Are you UK/Ireland based?

8. mikeyric
    Donut Jun 25, 2016

mikeyric , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Now it's been 2 days with no response from OP....I just want to get my money back now.....I'm done.

yanniehomogeniser and Evilijo like this.
  9. coldzage
    Froyo Jun 25, 2016

coldzage , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Hm... I during OPO days I was services by a UK warehouse and during OP2 from Spain which was like less than 24h.
    Weird that I'm getting it from Poland. It's further and should be smaller than the UK one at least. Not only that, a lot ofthe packages seem to be getting out from Poland....

You're not the only one... waiting to see what arrives.

10. Genericasian
    Donut Jun 25, 2016

Genericasian , Jun 25, 2016 :
    I just got mine on Thursday (ordered on Monday). The choice of carrier and packaging was extremely poor as the glass screen protector was shattered and box for the phone was partially crushed. The phone was packed in a thin layer of bubble wrap and put inside a DHL express pouch (not even a box!)

Fortunately, the phone itself is physically OK. Unfortunately, it doesn't boot properly and is stuck in a reboot loop.

I'm extremely disappointed in the choice of carrier, as every package that I get delivered by DHL is very badly beaten up, damaged, or is missing pieces by the time I get it. The quality of the interior packaging is what ends up protecting the item. In this case, OnePlus didn't use great packing material to prevent damage from DHL's careful ministrations.

yanniehomogeniser likes this.
  11. dalspkhc
    Donut Jun 25, 2016

12. F_Ricardo_Refolio_hUox
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

F_Ricardo_Refolio_hUox , Jun 25, 2016 :
    just like me --' im portuguese too
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 Location Time Piece
    2 Departed Facility in SZCZECIN - POLAND SZCZECIN - POLAND 18:15
    1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up SZCZECIN - POLAND 11:57
    1 Piece

13. viruscy
    Eclair Jun 25, 2016

viruscy , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Am from Cyprus and my order says OP3 (UK) . I supposed UK based.
    In my conversation with support i told them "if they have problem with the UK warehouse, why they don't send the orders from Germany or from France " but no answer received for that.

14. thomas.alirol
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

thomas.alirol , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Ordered the 16th, still in Pending Shipment even if it was supposed to be done the 23rd.
    No news from the support except they have issues blablabla...
    I think I will cancel my order because if I don't receive it on time, I won't be there to catch the parcel...

15. Tripen
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

Tripen , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Canada here. My Jun 16 order finally updated from pending shipping~ it was marked as a June 30 ship/July 5 recieve. Hopefully that means another batch is ready for North America

Does anyone know how long it takes to ship/recieve after it switches to Processing/Pending??

16. Blade28213
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

Blade28213 , Jun 25, 2016 :
    I just received mine 10 mins ago (ordered at 14.06. 23:50). They hold the original delivery date, even when i got the delay email.
    I think they could save much effort and trouble when they would give us more information.

But however, the package was very well protected from hard air cells, so no damage! Just annoying that i bought an dash charger in addition, but there is one supplied with the phone :')
    The Phone and accessoires feels very high quality!

Attached Files:

17. venkat0000
    Froyo Jun 25, 2016

venkat0000 , Jun 25, 2016 :
    im guessing that they had phones some where in poland warehouse... since you had accessories.. the warehouse must be out of stock so you were put on hold untill accessories come from china.. and since its getting late now.. so they just sent you the phone.. (im in the exact situation as you.. my phone now is in sorting facility in poland..)

18. ddhbanger
    Honeycomb Jun 25, 2016

ddhbanger , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Customer service UK have just told me they are out of stock and waiting for shipments from China which are stuck at Customs If you are in the UK, don't expect your phone anytime soon.

19. NeoHexane
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

NeoHexane , Jun 25, 2016 :
    i was just told mine was going out to carrier today, and i should get the tracking email soon

20. sweetsophie
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

sweetsophie , Jun 25, 2016 :
    I really want to know why people who ordered it on launch date (or one day later, 15th for me) receive their package 2 weeks later. It got shipped yesterday, 9 days later.
    I'm in Europe Germany. I read the comments from other buyers in Germany and they ordered it with standart shipping and received it in 3-4 days!