Picked up from DHL Service Point: October 28th

3. wwegleitner
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2016

wwegleitner , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Ordered: Oct 2
    Estimated Dispatch: Oct 31
    Estimated delivery: Nov 7
    Destination: Austria, EU

I talked to the Oneplus Support why there are people who ordered the phone (same region) 3-4 days later and have theirs already shipped out. And why Oneplus doesn´t operate via FIRST COME FIRST SERVE principe.

All you get - of course - is standard copy´n paste answers. The same answers that have been posted here in the forums over and over again.

This chat-support doesn´t know shit about "where the phone is", "when it will be shipped", "why late", etc. They only know, what the customer knows: processing. And processing means the shipment is prepared.

A VERY FRUSTRATING buying experience. I normally would absolutely cancel my order when a company cannot ship a phone a customer ordered ONE MONTH ago. But since the only other phone I like is the HTC 10 and it is 100 EUR more, I´m going to stick with Oneplus. For now.

PS: I had my first Oneplus 3 the day it was first shipped out months ago. My charger made strange buzzing noises when idle and I contacted support. First they would say "that is normal" (it is not, I charge the phone near my bed and couldn´t sleep), then they told me to "make a photo of the problem" (how do you make a photo from a noise?), and then they said "ok, we shipped out a replacement charger" - which - of course - never arrived. That was 3-4 months ago... Fantastic support...

j244, CloudJR, Superhik and 1 other person like this.
  4. G_David_Good_MPIk
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

G_David_Good_MPIk , Oct 29, 2016 :
    [​IMG]

Any of the guys in the UK know what this is all about? Estimated delivery date has changed from being Friday 28th to now being unavailable. Why did it leave Gatwick and then go back?

5. F_Ahmed_Towsif_GONM
    Froyo Oct 29, 2016

F_Ahmed_Towsif_GONM , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Having exactly same issues...the live chat is less efficient than my toothbrush...can't answer or explain anything.

6. KingPeppe
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

KingPeppe , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Ordered: 10 Oct
    Estimated Dispatch: 4 Nov
    Estimated delivery: 10 Nov
    Destination: Italy

Is possible to know when I have receive the tracking number? Thanks

7. Psicosis
    Marshmallow Oct 29, 2016

Psicosis , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Haaahahaha!!!

220volt likes this.
  8. EdenCulverhouse
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

EdenCulverhouse , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Im also not sure how to find my tracking number as everyone is going on DHL and tracking so easily not sure what we doing wrong as not sure where tracking number is and all the other references you need to give

9. G_David_Good_MPIk
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

G_David_Good_MPIk , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Go to DHL website, click "Track by shippers reference". Enter your Oneplus order number (Starts with OPXXXX etc)

Change date range back a few days, and search.

If you don't find anything, it's because it's not finished processing. Once mine went into processing, it took 7 hours I think before DHL had my info.

10. EdenCulverhouse
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

EdenCulverhouse , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Thank you finally some information haha its so close its litrally 40mins away in a holding facility waiting to go to next destination i wanna drive there and be like give me my phone !!

11. Superhik
    Eclair Oct 29, 2016

Superhik , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Shipping to Slovenia

Order placed Okt 6, 2016
    Estimated dispatch Nov 2, 2016
    Estimated delivery Nov 7, 2016
    Order status: Processing
    Same here. Don't think i'll be doing the "never settle" thing again. Now let's just hope the phone will be working for a year or two. From what i read CS and waranty is a joke so ...

12. G_Razvan_Mondescu_SovS
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2016

G_Razvan_Mondescu_SovS , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Everyone knows it's a waiting game and everyone (including me) is acting like it's Christmas eve and we have to wait until the morning to open the presents. you have to think that maybe one month they receive 10000 orders and the next 1000. the estimates will be different of course. also the shipment can be held in customs for a long time and it's not in Oneplus's hands, nor in dhl's . these are the risks that, I think, everyone knew, even the youngest of us. it sucks but that's it. when you'll have the phone in your hand it will be different.

maclauchry and Danielgpoint like this.
  13. GazooAZ
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

GazooAZ , Oct 29, 2016 :
    I found this and my order still says processing.
    Ordered: Oct 9
    Estimated Dispatch: OCT 24
    Estimated delivery: OCT 28
    Destination: USA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016

14. G_Razvan_Mondescu_SovS
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2016

15. sporx13
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

sporx13 , Oct 29, 2016 :
    My order changed to processing this morning as well :)

Ordered: Oct 8
    Estimated Dispatch: Nov 3
    Estimated delivery: Nov 8
    Destination: Poland

Looking forward to it, tho we have kinda workfree day on 1st (Nov)

16. GazooAZ
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

17. G_Razvan_Mondescu_SovS
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2016

GazooAZ likes this.
  18. GazooAZ
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

GazooAZ , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Change the date range for shipment to the day before your estimated dispatch.

19. G_Razvan_Mondescu_SovS
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2016

Lillios likes this.
  20. G_Nicolas_Eickhoff_bKqb
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2016

G_Nicolas_Eickhoff_bKqb , Oct 29, 2016 :
    Got it in my hands right now (ordered oct 1st, processing on thursday, shipped out on friday, delivered today one moment ago, Germany). very nice device...

So I'm out of here. good luck to everyone, hope you get your devices as fast as possible. have fun with it.