Shipping the OnePlus 3

1. Gummadavelly Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Gummadavelly, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I ordered mine on the 15th with the priority option ( To Portland, Oregon, USA ). Last night, the dates disappeared. It said something like ship by 23rd and deliver by 28th. Anyone know what's going on? I think they have run out of stock so shipping dates are pushed back, even if you choose priority. If that's the case, then it's a shame.

2. Joskezz Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Joskezz, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Then either I was lucky with the person I had, or my situation is worse than yours :p

3. enodekciw Froyo Jun 18, 2016

enodekciw, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Since dispatch date was 23rd of June, I still wouldn't worry much if I was you. However, mine was promised to be shipped on 17th, now the dates are gone, no updates, no shipment info, no nothing. And yeah, I've paid almost 20 extra eur for a priority shipping.

4. G_Markus_Walther_(voltsh Donut Jun 18, 2016

G_Markus_Walther_(voltsh, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Seems like everyone who ordered additional stuff has to wait longer. That's unfair indeed. My order was supposed to be shipped yesterday but the date disappeard in the morning and it's stuck in status "Pending Shipment" ever since. Thank you guys.

Joskezz likes this.
  5. Striix_ Cupcake Jun 18, 2016

Striix_, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Contacted live chat and they said the had a server issue yesterday and that my phone is now with status shipped (normally I should receive the tracking number soon) :D Can't wait!

Belgium - ordered half an hour outside the loop - Standard shipping

6. arsalanrazahmad Eclair Jun 18, 2016

Gummadavelly and AimingHH like this.
  7. Nhan03 Eclair Jun 18, 2016

Nhan03, Jun 18, 2016 :
    So far this is where my phone has gone. I live in Vancouver Canada...

Attached Files:

• op3.JPG
      op3.JPG
      File size:
      61.9 KB
      Views:

Gummadavelly likes this.
  8. s74v3n Cupcake Jun 18, 2016

s74v3n, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I ordered it just now and will get it 01.07 :( XD hahahahahahahaahah
    But still oneplus 3 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD

9. Discobol1 Donut Jun 18, 2016

Discobol1, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Hey little update here
    I ordered my op3 on 14/6 30 minutes after the vr launch went up
    I've ordered only the op3 and no accessories
    My payment was with PayPal and was rounded the same evening
    On 17/6 the oneplus site updated my shipping status
    And a couple of hours later I got a mail saying it was shipped
    There was no shipping number in that mail but a link to my account on the oneplus site
    I found there is a small orange button in the blue screen witch the shipment status that said track
    It took me to a other page where I could click to see the steps in the shipping status
    I'm located in Belgium
    On 16/6 it left a warehouse in Germany and was handed over to dhl Germany
    A few steps later and on 17/6 it was handed over to the Belgium dhl parcel
    Then the information on that page stopped
    The same day later in the evening I was able to check my package on the site of dhl parcel Belgium
    It's now at 8am this morning processed at the last centre before delivery at my house
    But it's a Saturday
    And as I can tell on the site of dhl Belgium they don't deliver on Saturday
    Only on weekdays
    The sender needs to pay 40 euro to dhl to deliver on a Saturday here in Belgium and I don't think that's included in standard shipping

So that's were I am now waiting till Monday on a package that's actually a half hour drive away
    And posting on the forum to keep me busy

Hopes this is help for someone
    Greetings
    Tycho

s74v3n likes this.
  10. EMKHH Cupcake Jun 18, 2016

EMKHH, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I ordered Wednesday morning (central European time), and it was scheduled for shipping on 23rd, expected delivery for 27th. The dates disappeared yesterday with status shown as "pending".
    This morning I got the high five mail. Tracking doesn't work yet, but I expect it to be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

I ordered the phone + case. Standard shipping to Germany.

11. Gummadavelly Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

damn I'm jealous of its journey, even a phone's been more places than me

Nhan03 and lenoelracso like this.
  12. Gummadavelly Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

That's really unfortunate. Have a word with someone on their live chat. I spoke to someone via the live chat and he said they had a server issue due to overcrowding hence the dates have disappeared. He also said that mine has already left their warehouse in the states and is already on its way. Not too worried anymore.

13. xCUPNOODLESx Eclair Jun 18, 2016

14. tjunkie Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

tjunkie, Jun 18, 2016 :
    Paid for priority shipping which should be 2 day ship only but its gonna take longer than 2 days . do I get my refund for priority shipping?

15. enodekciw Froyo Jun 18, 2016

I did. Contacted them on live chat yesterday AND today. Also got two tickets open now. Still didn't receive a single helpful response.
    Actually, I don't have much hope left that I will receive my order before I leave for my trip next week :[
    Great first time buying experience from OP.

Gummadavelly likes this.
  16. enodekciw Froyo Jun 18, 2016

I've asked this exact question. Still didn't get an official answer from support.

17. dermot33 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 18, 2016

dermot33, Jun 18, 2016 :
    No. I Havent recieved the phone yet. Its seems to be moving very slowly from LONDON-HEATHROW to EAST MIDLANDS in the UK. Im estimated for Tuesday delivery according to my tracking info

I would presume the phone will come with a 3 pin plug. looked a bit on google and this guy got a 3 pin plug with the oneplus x in uk, so guessing because my order says oneplus 3 uk, we'll get this too

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/opx-uk-does-it-come-with-a-uk-3-pin-plug.402936/

18. RahulEdara Froyo Jun 18, 2016

RahulEdara, Jun 18, 2016 :
    T
    They might be having stock in godown

19. Schrotty40 Honeycomb Jun 18, 2016

Schrotty40, Jun 18, 2016 :
    I have ask in the Chat and this say no refund.

20. Gummadavelly Gingerbread Jun 18, 2016

Unlucky. It's also my first time buying from the official website. Heck, it's my first OnePlus phone. We'll see how things turn out.